Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: TGFlix Sucks

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: TGFlix Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Check your spam folder.

Whatsamatta? A place where hundreds of guys use cock pics for avatars and girls never log on doesn't do anything for you?

Seanchai artificially inflated my profile count to over 13,000 over there so that I'd see the site as a success and be tricked into promoting it (which thankfully I never did). This just after he sent out a mass e-mail to HungDevils users promoting that I was a member there, and after he banned me for no reason. It's funny that my little puppet thinks he can turn the tables.

Try this instead: TOTAL-TG.COM. We're smaller (1000 members) and simpler but still growing and have many of the same features as TGFlix (plus over 7500 LA area nightclub photos).

~BB~
    Just like good old Stevie. Steve is such a nice fellow. Never stops at anything. It amazes me who he always thinks he can get away with it. But with Steve you never bore yourself. He is short tempered. Narrow minded and a bit of an imposter. Famous quotations are : karma is a bitch, what's your motivation or wait until I get my hands on you. The last one is the sweetest.

On the other hand big man Gallon talks about customer care and defender of transgenders. A kind of Tranny Captain America. While in fact if you look deep down inside the brain of Mr Gallon you'll only see one thing. Money money money honey.

Why people follow this hoax or sign up as a member on one of his websites is a complete mystery to me. If people out there admire Steve Gallon's work of art there are plenty of websites to get it for free. Yes those little pirates and the shit Steve will bring. Now tell me Steve is your last name Gallon or Austin. I think Austin because to me you are a six million dollar man full of....bs

he he he

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster SFTB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by usa View Post
    Just like good old Stevie. Steve is such a nice fellow. Never stops at anything. It amazes me who he always thinks he can get away with it. But with Steve you never bore yourself. He is short tempered. Narrow minded and a bit of an imposter. Famous quotations are : karma is a bitch, what's your motivation or wait until I get my hands on you. The last one is the sweetest.

On the other hand big man Gallon talks about customer care and defender of transgenders. A kind of Tranny Captain America. While in fact if you look deep down inside the brain of Mr Gallon you'll only see one thing. Money money money honey.

Why people follow this hoax or sign up as a member on one of his websites is a complete mystery to me. If people out there admire Steve Gallon's work of art there are plenty of websites to get it for free. Yes those little pirates and the shit Steve will bring. Now tell me Steve is your last name Gallon or Austin. I think Austin because to me you are a six million dollar man full of....bs

he he he
    Confused. This new poster quotes that Bella person, but lashes out at Seanchi.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Can we have an IP check?
    I'm thinking that would send a shiver down some people's spines!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

TGFLIX.COM ROCKS!!!

Over 15,500 members
    12,000+ pics of individuals of all types of transgenderism and their friends, free blogs, networking, emails.

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    TGFLIX.COM ROCKS!!!

Over 15,500 members
    12,000+ pics of individuals of all types of transgenderism and their friends, free blogs, networking, emails.
    I really hate re-opening this mud slinging event but I will anyway, hope BellaBellucci stays away.

I joined the site, it is free and does have a bunch of members, problem is most haven't logged in for a year or more.

This could be a fucking great site but it is lacking interaction or the ease to find it if there is any. A majority of the members log in, set up a profile, upload a few stolen photos and that is pretty much it. It has a facebook look to it but that is about where the comparison ends. It should have a open chat forum where the home page tab is, then a personal profile tab, it should have a streaming page tab of all your friends posts, you should be able to post links to other pages to get some dialog going. A groups tab, and a blogs tab, then the photo and video tabs.

This site needs dialog, some interaction with each other. As it is you get board in less then a week.

Just my 2 cents, worth about a penny.

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

There is some venom here lol.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freak View Post
    I really hate re-opening this mud slinging event but I will anyway
    Why? It's nearly two years old and really no longer relevant.

I suppose you can't hate it that much, now can you?

Troll.

~BB~

I luv TGflix!