Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Re: post op's are useless to tranny chasers

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel View Post
    2 of the best fucks I've ever had were post ops, so I can't agree with the OP
    no u agree. i said i'd date a tranny that's post-op if i'm attracted to her. most of these dudes would be turned off if she didn't have a dick still.

Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    there are HOMOPHOBIC GAYS

on this site
    Not quite sure how that post of mine which you lifted from another thread does to amplify that particular point, Natina. I'm not offended, but I would like to know what your intention was.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    no u agree. i said i'd date a tranny that's post-op if i'm attracted to her. most of these dudes would be turned off if she didn't have a dick still.
    i though you said you would never date a ts?

Gold Poster

this is what separates me from tranny chasers. i'll still date a tranny i think is hot whether she is post-op or not. Can u say the same?
    Ok, but what is the difference between a post-op and a GG? Nothing besides some internal biological differences, ovaries, etc., the ability to become pregnant, and some hormonal imbalances. Knowing this, it seems to me that men who are obsessed with post-ops, are fetishizing the absence of a penis where there was a penis before, being turned on by a vagina that used to be a penis, sort of a surgical-vaginahound. Otherwise they wouldn't be on a transsexual forum, why not just be a GG forum, where, presumably, post-ops would blend in naturally?

I think maybe you need to describe your idea of a date first.

Quote Originally Posted by theone1982 View Post
    Ok, but what is the difference between a post-op and a GG? Nothing besides some internal biological differences, ovaries, etc., the ability to become pregnant, and some hormonal imbalances. Knowing this, it seems to me that men who are obsessed with post-ops, are fetishizing the absence of a penis where there was a penis before, being turned on by a vagina that used to be a penis, sort of a surgical-vaginahound. Otherwise they wouldn't be on a transsexual forum, why not just be a GG forum, where, presumably, post-ops would blend in naturally?
    I don't often disagree with you, buddy, but I will here.

Always remember that the other half of the sexual equation has feelings, thoughts and emotions as well. In the case of the post-op girl she has taken the momentous step to alter, or as some here would see it, mutilate her genitalia. Just consider the courage and anguish that goes into that decision and take a moment to reflect on it.

I've been with both pre and post op girls and with the latter my experience has always been good, just as it has with pre-ops. What makes it different is that the post-op girls revel in the experience of being treated as a genuine woman, they respond accordingly, and for me that makes the whole thing mutually more rewarding. If you're into hard, sweaty, rough sex, post-ops aren't for you, but if you like to be gentle and tender, there are none better.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post

Always remember that the other half of the sexual equation has feelings, thoughts and emotions as well. In the case of the post-op girl she has taken the momentous step to alter, or as some here would see it, mutilate her genitalia. Just consider the courage and anguish that goes into that decision and take a moment to reflect on it.

I've been with both pre and post op girls and with the latter my experience has always been good, just as it has with pre-ops. What makes it different is that the post-op girls revel in the experience of being treated as a genuine woman, they respond accordingly, and for me that makes the whole thing mutually more rewarding. If you're into hard, sweaty, rough sex, post-ops aren't for you, but if you like to be gentle and tender, there are none better.
    Well, I can agree with you that the gentleness and tenderness is amplified with a post-op because they appreciate being a woman more after going through the surgery. And I also agree with sex being hard, sweaty, rough, and intense with a pre-op. I don't know though, I haven't really heard from anyone, besides you, on this forum, who are only into post-ops, say they are because they are gentle and tender. It seems to me like they are more obsessed with them not having a penis, whether or not the TS wants to get rid of her penis or not. In any case, I'm open to at least listen to any and all interpretations of this issue, and can see good points in most positions.

Professional Poster

this is what separates me from tranny chasers. i'll still date a tranny i think is hot whether she is post-op or not. Can u say the same?
    My Gf has been post op for several years now and we are still together. I suppose when you are in love with someone, it does not matter if she is post or pre op.
    Get a post or pre op gf and then we can talk.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by theone1982 View Post
    Well, I can agree with you that the gentleness and tenderness is amplified with a post-op because they appreciate being a woman more after going through the surgery. And I also agree with sex being hard, sweaty, rough, and intense with a pre-op. I don't know though, I haven't really heard from anyone, besides you, on this forum, who are only into post-ops, say they are because they are gentle and tender. It seems to me like they are more obsessed with them not having a penis, whether or not the TS wants to get rid of her penis or not. In any case, I'm open to at least listen to any and all interpretations of this issue, and can see good points in most positions.
    I guess I'm saying that regardless of the nature of the relationship, if cash is being exchanged or not, I could personally never see a woman, gg, pre or post-op, merely as an empty vessel for sex, which is what seems to be the attitude of some guys on this forum. You both need to know some of what's got you there in the first place before you can move to having mutually satisfying sex. Anyone who denies that is a knobhead in every sense of the word.

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post

Your answer had nothing to do with what he said.

He basically said that a post-op IS a woman...with the genitalia to match. He then talks about people that are "obsessed" with them. When you are "obsessed" with anything...then it's a fetish.

...post ops revel in being treated as women because they are women.