Professional Poster

Default Was just browsing through another website and came across,

these terms:

Trans-lesbian

Straight transsexual

Trans-bisexual

Im not new to the game, but can someone tell me what each means??

Professional Poster

I'll give it a shot...
    Trans-lesbian = a M2F who prefers GG women
    Straight transsexual = a M2F who prefers men
    Trans-bisexual = a M2F who'll take anything

I assume the first 2 would work for a F2M just reverse.

As I understand it, a translesbian refers to a TG who's only into women or other TGs, that is a MTF transsexual who both gender identifies as a woman and who is sexually attracted to women. Trans-bisexual refers to a TG who's into both men and women and possibly other TGs. A straight transsexual is only into the opposite sex (that is, a MTF TS is only into men).

Professional Poster

Got it...and Non-op is pre-SRS but not functional for some reason and Pre-op is the same but functional??

No, Non-Op means just that: the girl doesn't want SRS and is happy (at least at this point in her life) to be a chick with a dick. She doesn't want to go through surgical genital reassignment but otherwise lives as a woman 24/7. It may be because she enjoys the pleasures available which she doesn't want to lose, or she cannot have SRS for medical reasons, or she simply doesn't want to irrevocably alter her body but is othewise fully gender id'd as a woman.

I can't imagine a Non-Op TS who isn't functional unless there's some medical reason preventing her from having SRS (which does happen, and is very sad because that's what she would most want to feel complete). A Pre-Op technically means one who has not yet had SRS but it implies that she will (else it wouldn't be "pre-", hence "non-"). Many pre-op girls are basically not functional due to hormone treatment.

And then there's transhomosexual which refers to someone who is 'gay' but tends to date/be in relationships with gay people of the =opposite= gender.

Some psych students used to follow me around at times to observe that phenomena (I am male/bisexual yet tended to gravitate towards GG lesbians for relationships - Not always, but often). One woman from Mary Washington told me that she wrote her thesis on 'Male Lesbianism'. There were also women that followed me around on the =pretense= of study, but were really using me as a dyke magnet to find dates for themselves.

It's good to be useful.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Professional Poster

Your post left me confused BeardedOne.....like a twisty bendy logic puzzle lol...

And what term might that be Mystique?....Some of these terms are completely made up to describe the "new" sexualities possible with modern science....I would sincerely doubt 1 out of every 50 people polled at the local mall would even have any idea what transhomosexual means....Or Non-OP Transbisexual...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    Your post left me confused BeardedOne.....like a twisty bendy logic puzzle lol...

Yah, that pretty much describes the history of my 'love' life.

Ask me about the 'homophobic lesbians' sometime. Now, =that's= a study in good people doing bad relationships.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell