Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Since tjinla2001 Is Gone, Should I Create The Alias tjinla2011 And Pretend To Be Him?

I miss the guy. I think I can play him almost as good as he can play himself. I know I couldn't hold tjinla2001's damp but crusty jockstrap but it's the next best thing until he comes back. He better come back soon or I'll really raise the bar on filth and sleaze around here in his name.

Default Re: Since tjinla2001 Is Gone, Should I Create The Alias tjinla2011 And Pretend To Be

You're doin' fine!!! You have a reputation to uphold!!!

Default Re: Since tjinla2001 Is Gone, Should I Create The Alias tjinla2011 And Pretend To Be

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE View Post
    You're doin' fine!!! You have a reputation to uphold!!!
    I've certainly done my research. I've read every one of his posts. Unfortunately, I might get too wrapped up in it and go a little method when I interact with real people. My Persian neighbor who I've had sexual intercourse with on 2 occasions that were not on the same day certainly wouldn't care for my new persona even if for a temporary period of time. Hers is the thickest and lushest Persian Rug you've ever rested your face on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    I've certainly done my research. I've read every one of his posts. Unfortunately, I might get too wrapped up in it and go a little method when I interact with real people. My Persian neighbor who I've had sexual intercourse with on 2 occasions that were not on the same day certainly wouldn't care for my new persona even if for a temporary period of time. Hers is the thickest and lushest Persian Rug you've ever rested your face on.

I love a good Magic Carpet Ride!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE View Post
    I love a good Magic Carpet Ride!!!
    More like a Matted Carpet Ride. The only "Magic" is in the bottle of pills I spill into her soda pop about 20 minutes before our lovemaking begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    I miss the guy. I think I can play him almost as good as he can play himself. I know I couldn't hold tjinla2001's damp but crusty jockstrap but it's the next best thing until he comes back. He better come back soon or I'll really raise the bar on filth and sleaze around here in his name.

Sacrilegious

There can only be one.

Damn it come back tjinla2001!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Gold Poster

I want to see a post from tjinla2001, I don't think he's posted since I joined, but he seems to be spoken about in hushed whispers, like the great and powerful Oz!

Quote Originally Posted by theone1982 View Post
    I want to see a post from tjinla2001, I don't think he's posted since I joined, but he seems to be spoken about in hushed whispers, like the great and powerful Oz!
    Google tjinla2001 and you'll find him at other places. There's some other funny stuff. I tip my hat to the guy. He's a seriously committed pervert. We're all monks in his presence.