Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: my ts experience

The way I look at it, they are on here they have taken the time to set up a username, and post threads, so get over it. Face it you like cock, open up a bit more and you will find that you probably are attracted to a few guys here and there too......

Senior Member 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by davedavidson View Post
    . . I think one of my friends once saw some of the stuff on my computer and it was probably the most awkward moment of my life. I managed to blag it, but I reckon he still has suspicions and probably told all my other friends. .
    Replace the implied transsexual in this quote with an implied minority (racial, ethnic, religious, whatever.). Welcome to the 19th century.

Man up and join the human race, brother. The shame is not in what you feel, but how you feel about it.

And it's not a "personal" battle. You are hurting a lot more people than just yourself with your tacit approval of anyone's intolerance.

You will find support here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack2383 View Post
    Apologies for using/taking the word "disgusted". The more appropriate word I should have used was "wrong", as I feel it is wrong for me to be attracted to ts's as i class myself as a very straight man.

Didnt mean to offend anyone...
    you're most definitely not "very straight" and you've offended many.
    And can you stick to one screen name plz ?

Some studies show that people that have the biggest aversions to being considered homosexual...often are.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody View Post
    you're most definitely not "very straight" and you've offended many.
    And can you stick to one screen name plz ?
    When people use multiple screen names on a site like this, especially when it becomes epidemic...maybe the Mods should consider exposing them more often.

Gold Poster

I disagree. I think novices opening up about what emotions they are experiencing,as ridiculous as some might sound,is a step in the right direction. I don't understand how the "Am I gay" thing fits in this particular thread.That's a totally different thing imo. Each individual new experience into the transgender community can entail a soup of introspection,soul searching,intrigue,confusion,guilt,social norms,backgrounds,experiences,religion,cultural norms,etc,etc,etc,thus not easily an easy fit for some convenient little box. With so much like what I listed at play,one can't and shouldn't generalize like that. Maybe,as was my case to a small extent,he'll substitute the term "liberated" in place of "wrong" in due time once he'll comes to grips with who he is,or who he's becoming? I don't know,but what I do know is that generalizations and stereotyping is the sign of ignorance.It's using shortcuts to make determinations about very complex things(human beings),and not too unlike the erroneous generalizations made about TS women as a monolithic group,which as we know just through what takes place at this forum,proves not to be true. I'm just glad I didn't encounter such blowback when I first opened up about my initial confused emotions eight or nine years ago when I started asking questions.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Greetings.

I'm new on the forum, but not new to the TS world.

2 years ago, I felt precisely how the creator of this thread felt. On a visit to Thailand, I encountered the beautiful ladyboys....and was attracted. I was with my gg (at the time) girlfriend, and there was nothing I could do about my very surprising longing to explore this unknown part of life. 6 months later, I returned and satisfied that longing....and have made 3 trips to Thailand in 1 1/2 years. I am not the most experienced ladyboy/TS admirer on this, or my usual forum (which is Thailand centered. I came here seeking info about the Brazilian TS scene, about which Will Ryker has been most helpful).

Like the original poster, as well as a couple of others who have commented on this thread, I too was raised in a conservative, Bible-oriented, homophobic community. The habituated thinking that results from such an environment profoundly affects, adversely, anybody who begins to color outside-the-lines perhaps somewhat later in life, as I did.

Frankly, I feel saddened for the poster, assuming that it was a legitimate post, who after sharing perhaps for the first time his inner-conflict, was met with essentially "man-up-fuck-off-get-over-it-you-love-cock-admit-it....". Geez, rough crowd.

I have my own story, which now involves my inner acceptance of my TS longing. Fortunately, I was warmly greeted by very experienced TS/ladyboy lovers when I wrote a post that contained many of the same elements as the thread-creator. Those individuals made the transition from screen-names on a forum to real people....and became friends.

When a guy asks for a helping hand, I don't think that's the time to smack him across the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Surin Nix View Post
    Greetings.

2 years ago, I felt precisely how the creator of this thread felt. On a visit to Thailand, I encountered the beautiful ladyboys....and was attracted. I was with my gg (at the time) girlfriend, and there was nothing I could do about my very surprising longing to explore this unknown part of life. 6 months later, I returned and satisfied that longing....and have made 3 trips to Thailand in 1 1/2 years. I am not the most experienced ladyboy/TS admirer on this, or my usual forum (which is Thailand centered. I came here seeking info about the Brazilian TS scene, about which Will Ryker has been most helpful).

Like the original poster, as well as a couple of others who have commented on this thread, I too was raised in a conservative, Bible-oriented, homophobic community. The habituated thinking that results from such an environment profoundly affects, adversely, anybody who begins to color outside-the-lines perhaps somewhat later in life, as I did.

Frankly, I feel saddened for the poster, assuming that it was a legitimate post, who after sharing perhaps for the first time his inner-conflict, was met with essentially "man-up-fuck-off-get-over-it-you-love-cock-admit-it....". Geez, rough crowd.

I have my own story, which now involves my inner acceptance of my TS longing. Fortunately, I was warmly greeted by very experienced TS/ladyboy lovers when I wrote a post that contained many of the same elements as the thread-creator. Those individuals made the transition from screen-names on a forum to real people....and became friends.

When a guy asks for a helping hand, I don't think that's the time to smack him across the face.
    I stand corrected....put the gun away!!!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Surin Nix View Post
    Greetings.

Nice post,Surin Nix. I also think fellow posters should err on the side of caution and not throw out the baby with the bath water when posters such as this come aboard with questions about what they are experiencing. I probably lurked for two years before coming aboard fwiw,and I'm glad I was not run off.
    With Yasmin currently in a blockbuster movie,who knows how many more will find ts women their thing and have to wrestle with similar thoughts and emotions,and this is the best face some posters bring forth?

BTW,let me take a second to acknowledge posters such as Felicia Katt and TS Beauty, who welcomed my initial questions,concerns,confusion,etc, and did not treat me like some mass produced widget. I think most of us at some point wrestle such confusion and questions.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Rude Gurl Professional Poster Yvonne183's Avatar

Very good posts RealGirls4me and Surin Nix. While I do make jokes on threads maybe even on the gay threads I don't direct my jokes at any person, maybe I shouldn't make a joke on a serious topic at all, but what you say is quite true indeed. There are people out there who are either new or confused and want some guidance or advise.

But I guess for me starting out years ago when I had questions,, I also got the jokes or insults thrown at me. I think this happens in any type of group, I'm not saying it's right to do this but it happens. I had to get around the insulting people and jokes until I could find the right answers,, funny thing, I'm still kind of confused, I just don't ask questions anymore.

I'm the girl nobody knows until she commits suicide.
    Then suddenly everyone knew me.