Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: DCCC Demands GOP Condemn What Could Be Most Racist/Sexist Ad Ever

Janice Hahn and her ilk is whats killing America! Open your eyes fools!

Veteran Poster

I won't lie, I did get a bit of a giggle out of this. It's offensive, though no doubt. I haven't seen it on TV at all though. Maybe it's because I don't watch TV at 3 in the morning though.

Oh, and for what it's worth, I hope Janice Hahn doesn't win. The last thing this state needs is another Democrat representative.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer View Post
    Janice Hahn and her ilk is whats killing America! Open your eyes fools!
    Criticizing people is the easy way. Tell what is good for the America, in your view? And I have to ask you, what's so bad about preventing crime? Are you pro crime? Usually 'pro-crime' people are just for certain crimes, like Blacks hurting and exploiting one another. Its basically supporting what I call "passive genocide".

From what I can see, a 'Janice Hahn' type, is not the kind of person who opened the door of the chain of events, that lead to the median US household losing 23% of its wealth between 2007-09. That was your people, who told us, all we needed was let get government out of the way, and 'business innovation' would bring greater prosperity. Yeah, they innovated us out of 1/4 of our wealth. While your sorry ass, is focused on gang members, you need to be watching out for the Wall Street gang. They are still investing your spare change, in foreign markets, not creating jobs here, like we were told. And since 2000, they are allowed to use your retirement moneys on legalized gambling.

But, what do I know? I still want you to show me an example of something good. Open my eyes.

Last edited by yodajazz; 06-16-2011 at 09:36 AM.