Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation DCCC Demands GOP Condemn What Could Be Most Racist/Sexist Ad Ever

WASHINGTON -- The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee released a statement on Tuesday evening denouncing what could very well be the most outrageously sexist and racist ad in political history.
    Earlier this week, the group Turn Right USA released a web ad that could double as a parody of race baiting and bigotry. The spot, targeting Janice Hahn -- the Democratic candidate in a special election to take over Rep. Jane Harman's L.A.-based House seat -- spun a fairly uncontroversial attempt to have reformed gang-members draw current ones away from that lifestyle into tales of demonic violence, taxpayer subsidized rape and drug abuse.
    It seemed like a transparent attempt by to hook eager cable news producers for some free airtime. For the large part, however, it went under the radar.
    Which is why the DCCC's decision to call on the Republican candidate in the race, Craig Huey, to condemn it is a bit of a head-scratcher.
    "This ad does not reflect the values of California’s hardworking women and men," said Jennifer Crider, deputy executive director of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. "Craig Huey’s silence should send a chilling message to our mothers sisters, and daughters that this kind of outrageous and sexist material is tolerated.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_877146.html
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_877146.html

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r-RACISTAD-large570.jpg 
Views:	344 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	401269  

Last edited by natina; 06-15-2011 at 06:28 AM.

Default Re: DCCC Demands GOP Condemn What Could Be Most Racist/Sexist Ad Ever

sure to top the itunes charts

Wow! And speaking of 'demonizing'; notice how they made her eyes red at the end. Shame on the people that made that.

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz View Post
    Wow! And speaking of 'demonizing'; notice how they made her eyes red at the end. Shame on the people that made that.
    It's been done before. The Tories played it as their last card in 1997 before Blair swept them away with this historic landslide victory.

Only problem was that the bastards turned out to be right in the end. Oh well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blair Eyes.jpg 
Views:	326 
Size:	109.1 KB 
ID:	401285  

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Rookie Poster

So who is more responsible? the people that conceived the idea? or the two "actors" that participated in that?
    I think everyone is equally culpable.

The African-American gentlemen in the ad seem to be quite uncomfortable and have all outward appearances of being unfamiliar with anything gang-related at all. I find it sad that such is the state of politics, but nonetheless it does have a catchy beat and while not up my alley in terms of melodic preference, these two youngsters could really make something of themselves.

Veteran Poster

That ad is the most ridiculous, offensive political as I've ever seen, and I am not easily offended.

And Hahn's idea seems pretty good to me - and it's certainly a mainstream, often-used method to help reduce crime and influence gang members.

Where did they get those Uncle Tom oreos for this ad?

Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles resident View Post
    Where did they get those Uncle Tom oreos for this ad?
    Herman Cain or Michael Steele

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    Herman Cain or Michael Steele

Dont like black, law abiding capitilists I see. Gee why?

So you prefer the blacks with their hands out asking for freebies? Or gang banging drug dealers? Which is it?