Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Arnold's Mistress HO

I'm sorry....but this is one ugly motherfucker!!! In fact that's what Arnold said about the Predator!!! See the resemblance??!!

Last edited by CORVETTEDUDE; 11-28-2011 at 04:45 AM.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Arnold's Mistress HO

Why the hate dude? I don't know anything about her or the circumstances. I generally don't pay any attention to this kind of nonsense digging into people's private lives. I feel bad that he's cheated and it's destroyed his family, especially for his kids. But I've been on this spec of dust in the cosmos long enough to see most every relationship of people that I know eventually fail. If anyone is to blame nowadays, it's most often the wife's fault somehwere along the line. Show me a guy that's been unfaithful and I'll bet you dollars to dougnuts that the wife cut him off or started using sex as leverage, or totally cut him out of the picture once the kids arrived and treated him like an appendage. Guys have needs too. Once a woman gets the security she needs, only her and her kids matter. Arnold is just a mortal like the rest of us. This woman was there, accessible, and smart enough to fill the void his trophy/celebrity wife created. Ugly? Get real. Just hope to G-d that your lady looks this good at 50, especially if she's been busting her ass doing domestic work most all her life. No woman is going to look like a knockout at 50 without a lot of cosmetic surgery and very high maintainance. If you've seen a single episode of any of the "Housewives" series, it doesn't take a genius to realize that most of these women while still looking good are nightmares to co-exist with and literally "predators" in their own way. I'm not condoning what happened and really feel sorry for her kid more then Arnold's privledged flock. But ulimately most women ruin their own marriages neglecting their husband and then by the time the kids leave home, hit their husbands with a divorce out-of-the blue claiming their husbands neglected them all those years.

Quote Originally Posted by sunairco View Post
    Why the hate dude?
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by sunairco View Post
    Why the hate dude? I don't know anything about her or the circumstances. I generally don't pay any attention to this kind of nonsense digging into people's private lives. I feel bad that he's cheated and it's destroyed his family, especially for his kids. But I've been on this spec of dust in the cosmos long enough to see most every relationship of people that I know eventually fail. If anyone is to blame nowadays, it's most often the wife's fault somehwere along the line. Show me a guy that's been unfaithful and I'll bet you dollars to dougnuts that the wife cut him off or started using sex as leverage, or totally cut him out of the picture once the kids arrived and treated him like an appendage. Guys have needs too. Once a woman gets the security she needs, only her and her kids matter. Arnold is just a mortal like the rest of us. This woman was there, accessible, and smart enough to fill the void his trophy/celebrity wife created. Ugly? Get real. Just hope to G-d that your lady looks this good at 50, especially if she's been busting her ass doing domestic work most all her life. No woman is going to look like a knockout at 50 without a lot of cosmetic surgery and very high maintainance. If you've seen a single episode of any of the "Housewives" series, it doesn't take a genius to realize that most of these women while still looking good are nightmares to co-exist with and literally "predators" in their own way. I'm not condoning what happened and really feel sorry for her kid more then Arnold's privledged flock. But ulimately most women ruin their own marriages neglecting their husband and then by the time the kids leave home, hit their husbands with a divorce out-of-the blue claiming their husbands neglected them all those years.

You have got to be fuckin' kiddin' me!!!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Arnold might play the main villain in this feature but the maid is his predatory sidekick. Maria is the only one worth standing up for.

Senior Member Veteran Poster SFTB's Avatar

Both Arnold and the maid are equally at fault. Maria Shriver probably bought that Mom and kid Christmas presents never knowing the real deal. A breach of trust by a spouse is bad enough, but something going on for years under the same roof is psycho bad.

That maid was wearing Maria's jewelry around. She would've had her panties on too if her fat ass could fit in them.

She's pretty rough.

"That's what i thought you said."

Quote Originally Posted by Helvis2012 View Post
    She's pretty rough.
    Her vagina probably isn't very tight either. After she has sexual intercourse it looks like a bulldog eating mayonnaise.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Her vagina probably isn't very tight either. After she has sexual intercourse it looks like a bulldog eating mayonnaise.

Pastrami and mayo.....I think I'll pass.

"That's what i thought you said."