Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
    Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Guys who think they're more valuable than girls

OK. So some of you may know that I've had some ads up to try and meet new friends with benefits. I've been doing this for a few weeks now and have only had a few experiences. The reason? Because guys are retards.

They send me just pics of their cock. Or just pics of their clothed body. Or just pics of their face. Then they write one sentence: 'if you like what you see, hit me back.' That's it?! Yeah, I know there are a lot of fakes on CL, but these guys seems like professional CL trolls. The least they could do is have a form letter written out that tells me a little about them so they don't waste everyone's time.

I mean, seriously? 98% of the time, if I'm having sex, someone's paying for it, and it ain't me. Men are hornballs and generally far more promiscuous than women, making them a dime a dozen in terms of supply and demand. But yet they send me these emails that, despite my requests in my ads for guys looking for an 'ongoing thing' (versus a one-nite stand which I don't do), tell me nothing about themselves and then expect me to get all excited and chase them.

And it's always some random, average schmoe with nothing to offer but an hourly fee or some asshole who's been posting the same M4T ad that I've been ignoring for 4 years. And they almost always follow up with some form of begging or complaining when I don't respond.

Why do they do this? Are they just responding to everyone and playing the odds or do they really think that transsexuals are so hard up for dick that all they have to do is say, 'I'm horny,' expect us to drive to them, spend not a penny, and then complain about it anyway? WTF?! Not to mention all the other annoyances like endless emails, paranoia ('Are you a cop?' Seriously? What if I was? Am I going to arrest you for having sex?!), fake pics, and an endless assortment of other stupid games.

Oh my Gods and the FUCKING BOTTOMS! My ad says 'tops only.' You think you're so hot that I'm going to make a special exception just for you?!

Hey guys: duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh! Get a fucking clue!

... or jerk off. In the end, the only one who loves a guy like this is himself.

~BB~

Last edited by BellaBellucci; 06-12-2011 at 10:23 PM.

Default Re: Guys who think they're more valuable than girls

People will disagree with me on this (probably even have personal stories to back this up)...but I honestly think that the odds of finding anything remotely satisfying by placing an ad like that isn't very good.

..but you will probably get an occasional response that is worthy of repeating on this site (for amusement purposes) and in that event it is your utmost duty ....to repeat it on this thread ..

...anyways, good luck Bella

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    People will disagree with me on this (probably even have personal stories to back this up)...but I honestly think that the odds of finding anything remotely satisfying by placing an ad like that isn't very good.

..but you will probably get an occasional response that is worthy of repeating on this site (for amusement purposes) and in that event it is your utmost duty ....to repeat it on this thread ..

...anyways, good luck Bella
    Well, it's not the only place I'm looking obviously, just the funniest.

And I think there are a few quality guys left on CL. I have met a few (although not in weeks so I wonder if I haven't exhausted all of the viable options already). You just have to weed out the coal and the Zirconiums shine through.

~BB~

Junior Poster

If you're talking about CL, then I guess that explains it. I think it's mainly guys looking for short-term hookups, not an ongoing thing. Out of curiosity I look at the M4T or M4W ads every so often and it's amusing to see all the crude attempts at hooking up. A lot of dic pics. Does it work ? You figure it has to, or else so many people wouldn't put in the effort to post ads. Might work inefficiently, but I guess it does. Anyway, CL is a dangerous jungle as far as I'm concerned.

Perseverence! I'm sure there's real friends or true love to be found on Craig'ss List. Well, unless you die of old age first.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

This is pretty much a endless rant everyone will be having with these things. For some reason men dont get it, email something with interests, what you do, where you are from and why your interested with a clothed/naked shot, and that would set things off pretty quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Mayrah View Post
    This is pretty much a endless rant everyone will be having with these things. For some reason men dont get it, email something with interests, what you do, where you are from and why your interested with a clothed/naked shot, and that would set things off pretty quickly
    *DING* We have a winner!

It's not so hard, is it?

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    *DING* We have a winner!

It's not so hard, is it?

~BB~
    Hahah, it really aint!

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    OK. So some of you may know that I've had some ads up to try and meet new friends with benefits. I've been doing this for a few weeks now and have only had a few experiences. The reason? Because guys are retards.

They send me just pics of their cock. Or just pics of their clothed body. Or just pics of their face. Then they write one sentence: 'if you like what you see, hit me back.' That's it?! Yeah, I know there are a lot of fakes on CL, but these guys seems like professional CL trolls. The least they could do is have a form letter written out that tells me a little about them so they don't waste everyone's time.

I mean, seriously? 98% of the time, if I'm having sex, someone's paying for it, and it ain't me. Men are hornballs and generally far more promiscuous than women, making them a dime a dozen in terms of supply and demand. But yet they send me these emails that, despite my requests in my ads for guys looking for an 'ongoing thing' (versus a one-nite stand which I don't do), tell me nothing about themselves and then expect me to get all excited and chase them.

And it's always some random, average schmoe with nothing to offer but an hourly fee or some asshole who's been posting the same M4T ad that I've been ignoring for 4 years. And they almost always follow up with some form of begging or complaining when I don't respond.

Why do they do this? Are they just responding to everyone and playing the odds or do they really think that transsexuals are so hard up for dick that all they have to do is say, 'I'm horny,' expect us to drive to them, spend not a penny, and then complain about it anyway? WTF?! Not to mention all the other annoyances like endless emails, paranoia ('Are you a cop?' Seriously? What if I was? Am I going to arrest you for having sex?!), fake pics, and an endless assortment of other stupid games.

Oh my Gods and the FUCKING BOTTOMS! My ad says 'tops only.' You think you're so hot that I'm going to make a special exception just for you?!

Hey guys: duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh! Get a fucking clue!

... or jerk off. In the end, the only one who loves a guy like this is himself.

~BB~
    Guys are retards.
    We've got a, well, caveman mentality. I mean, Anthony Weiner is a sad truth in today's society.
    Sad to say.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	article-2002729-0C86D68400000578-791_634x632.jpg 
Views:	490 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	400687  

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Chicks!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!