when i was in richmond, virginia. u could find passable/femenin t girls on grace street(near virginia commonwealth university campus. grace runs inbetween monument st(offtopic-but voted one of most beautiful streets)and broad. broad st is the main street, the girls go between grace to broad st. when they want action quickly they hang on broad when they are trying to be stealth the hang on grace. to find them on grace drive away from the city and campus, towards west end of town, maybe ten blocks away from campus, any further and i think u r wasting time. u can get head for about 20.
    i think thats it,oh it might have changed i haven't been there since two years ago.

anyone else have locations for augusta,ga or atlanta,ga?
    thanx people

in the bronx, nyc a little bit above fordham road, right after the 4 train, west make a right on jefferson. All those girls you see "hanging out" are working. other than the odd crackhead, these girls are much higher quality than those beat up whores down in the meat packing district,.

In Washington D.C., the area around 5th and K St. (after midnight)

guest, where is jefferson?
    Is it near Jerome and Fordham?

Junior Poster

Baltimore , MD

Mt. Royal Ave. and Calvert St.
    to
    22nd St. and Calvert St.

and

North Ave. and St. Paul
    to
    22nd and St. Paul

Junior Poster

What about Philly?

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Queens is a done deal
    with the occasional bold muhfuckas the cops have politely shut it down in Woodside............
    2 tranny deaths is the main reason, neighbors complaining being the other......

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

also forgot to mention INS cracked down hard this past year, sent alot of the Queens "ladies" back home

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Coward
    in the bronx, nyc a little bit above fordham road, right after the 4 train, west make a right on jefferson. All those girls you see "hanging out" are working. other than the odd crackhead, these girls are much higher quality than those beat up whores down in the meat packing district,.
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    guest, where is jefferson?
    Is it near Jerome and Fordham?
    Either the guest is BSing or made a typo. The 4 train doesn't go anywhere near Jefferson Place, and neither does Fordham road. Maybe he means Jerome Ave? Because there is a 4 trainr stop at Fordham and Jerome.

Does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Queens is a done deal
    with the occasional bold muhfuckas the cops have politely shut it down in Woodside............
    2 tranny deaths is the main reason, neighbors complaining being the other......
    I used to hit the track in the Meat Packing all the time, but this is back 15 years ago.

So where are they streekwalking now?

I remember when there was a club on ?27th? where some of the girls would hang out in front and you could pick them up. Was that the original Eidelwiess? I think it was.