Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What did Santa bring YOU for XXX-Mas?

This board is basically to brag about what u got, lol. If your Christmas wishes were granted, and how did the holidays treat u?

Mine was Awesome, SANTA REALLY DELIVERED THIS YEAR! Whats even better, is i have nothing but positive people and family in my life, who love, accept, and cherish me. Thats better than any material posession!

I had a kick-ass time w/ my family and got some pretty cool gitfs. I wanna hear good and bad holiday stories so feel free to share!!!

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Most of my gifts came a month or so early but I got a new surround sound system. The 24 Season 4 boxed set sounds really amazing on it.

thats awesome. I saw this BANGING stereo system at a hotel this weekend, the Affinia Dumont on 34st. I was so suprised by how much "kick" that little system had, and even more surprised that it wasnt hammered to the table lol!!!

Still Here 5 Star Poster

The Affinia is a NICE hotel. Great for business travelers and I think they let you bring pets too.

it sure IS awesome. Great view, nice rooms. Wine, munchies, soda's, HUUUGE comfy bed. Everything i needed ws in that room. It was like an apartment. The bathroom was GORGEOUS! One of those showers with the adjustable and removable heads (I had fun with that! LOL) HUGE mirrors, comfy sofa! Fridge full of goodies, awesome room service, high speed internet connection.... It ROCKED lol.

Not so much Christmas gifts as Boxing Day adventures. Got up close and personal with a hawk this afternoon, rescuing one of the neighbor's chickens (And then running interference for the neighborhood catz, which the hawk decided was an acceptable runner-up for a chicken dinner).

Quite the rainy day adventure.

Last week it was a bat, this week a hawk. Jeez, what's next week

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

lol. I never see bats or hawks around me. Only pigeons, and drug dealers lol j/k.

Nothing. Zero. Nada. Nix. Niente. Rien.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    lol. I never see bats or hawks around me. Only pigeons, and drug dealers lol j/k.
    You gotta come down to Delawhere sometime, Ruby. Found out last week that bats buzz, like a vibrator, instead of squeaking.

I live in a tiny town (Only two blocks long) in the midst of farm areas. We get a lot of variety re: fauna. There's a property down the road with an errant bull that gets out on occasion.

The hawk was new to me. He was sitting on top of the chicken, with his talons around its neck. I prodded his chest with a pole until he let the chicken go, but he was definitely pissed at me.

I have the stray (With a gimp paw) locked on the porch, so the hawk doesn't, as it were, eat any pussy tonite.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell