Rookie Poster

Default Are the girls in the Meat packing district sketchy?

There used to be a lot more in that area....but the cops are cracking down. Are they ALL sketchy in that area though, i hear a lot of negative things.

Veteran Poster

Depends on what u mean by sketchy and what exactly ur looking for cuz they are mostly prostitutes down there but every now and then you'll find a sweetheart as long as u have the cash or one who can play the part of the "hooker with the heart of gold", but to be safe if i were you i'd err on the side of caution and just assume the worst.

Professional Poster

I dont think they will rob you if thats what your asking. Just make sure you play safe and watch out for the cops. Weekdays are better.

Rookie Poster

Whenever I'm in NYC I make a few tours of the meat packing district early in the mornings. A very interesting place, no doubt. I've met some nice ladies down there. As with every place like this, you need to pay attention to your surroundings and exercise the usual caution and common sense.

Veteran Poster

I agree, watch the area & play safe. Nice chicks in the area, some good some bad. But well worth the visit. Hmmm... I should swing by tonigh but the vodka in my system is saying stay home. To me the area is pricey, but negotiable.