Default Karma always does her job, LOL

So this was written by Jhaniah Stevens. She said alot of lies about how bad my location was, yet SHE wrote this about HER location.

OK HERE'S THE COMPLETE TRUTH... THEY ARE SCUMBAG PIECES OF ----! WHO' THE APPLICANT HANDLERS AND MANAGEMENT. AND LET ME TELL YOU IF YOU'RE ---/TRANS THEY WILL DEFINITELY DISCRIMINATE. I MYSELF AM A 21 Y/O WHITE TRANSSEXUAL AND THEY ARE VERY VERY RUDE. SNICKERING DIRTY LOOKS ECT. THE MALE MANAGEMENT WILL FLIRT WITH YOU AND IF YOU'RE NOT WILLING TO SLEEP WITH THEM THEY TREAT YOU LIKE ----! IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR APT THEY TAKE FOREVERRRRR TO FIX IT. IVE LIVED HERE SINCE APRIL AND IVE HAD 2 BREAK INS ALREADY! DON'T BE FOOLED! WHILE ITS VERY "WHITE WOMAN NEIGHBORHOOD" DURING THE DAY... ITS "BLACK DRUG DEALER" AT NIGHT. I CAME BACK FROM MY MIAMI VACATION A FEW MONTHS AGO AND HOMELESS BLACK CHILDREN WERE LIVING IN MY APARTMENT LIKE NOTHING WAS WRONG... WTF!!!!!!! I CALLED THE POLICE YADA YADA YADA. THE KIDS RAN BEFORE THE COPS CAME. HERES A RUN DOWN OF ALL MY STOLEN PROPERTY. A $5000 IMAC 27" LED COMPUTER WITH BLUE TOOTH CONNECTED MOUSE AND KEYBOARD. BLUE RAY PLAYER WII GAME SYSTEM WITH 20 GAMES BLUE RAY DVD'S 5 LAPTOPS 2 STEREO SYSTEMS CLOTHES JEWELRY EVEN MY HUGE COLLECTION OF EXPENSIVE PERFUMES!!! NOW HERE'S WHAT THEY WONT TELL YOU, THE FANCY CAMERA IN THE LOBBY DOES NOT WORK!!!! ITS NOT RECORDING!!!!! WTF DIRTY LITTLE LIARS! IVE BEEN FORCED TO PUT A GATE ON MY DOOR AS ADT GIVES INTRUDERS TIME TO ESCAPE. AFTER MY BREAK INS THE MANAGEMENT TRIED TO CHARGE ME A $175 FEE FOR MY NEW PUPPY... WOW YOU BASTARDS ARE LUCKY I HAVEN'T LEFT WITHOUT PAYING YOUR RIDICULOUSLY HIGH RENT!!!!! I HAVE A TINY SHOEBOX STUDIO BUT THEY CHARGE ME 670. I ASKED WHY SO HIGH' THEY SAID CAUSE IT HAS A VIEW OF THE LAKE.... LIES!!! THE LAKE IS 2-3 BLOCKS AWAY YOU CANT SEE ----, I THINK THEY CHARGED ME MORE BECAUSE THEY THINK WHITE PEOPLE HAVE MORE $$$ THE BLACK GUY ACROSS THE HALL HAS A REPLICA OF MY APARTMENT AND HE PAYS ONLY $500. I CANT WAIT TO MOVE THE HELL OUTTA HERE!!! I AM A REAL REVIEWER

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Re: Karma always does her job, LOL

*yawn*

~BB~

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

who cares this is lame tea next...

Rookie Poster

LOL I know who this chick is...She always posted on Craigslist and would always talk shit about black people..lol kinda funny as I was reading the post and I saw the address I knew it had to be her and I clicked on her link at the bottom and bam one of her craigslist pictures....don't know why she has a bunch a black people on her urban chat profile but she really hates black people with a passion. She would always say racist shyt and I would be like "ok great" and she would let me hit it, so I was good as long as I got the ass, but she is really a hard core racist lol... She posted on craigslist back in the day when they used to have adult services and it would always say "no blacks," it's funny seeing her post on here...lol small world...

Am I the only one who literally cannot read text like that? No paragraph breaks, no sentence structure, and all caps. I try, but I just can't do it.

Obviously in this case I'm sure I wouldn't care what the text says, but this is a more interesting point than whatever bullshit Vanessa was trying to say.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

so a studio in Illinois is $670?
    shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit don't let that get out, 80% of these crossdressers posing as chicks would up and move out of the cubicle's they're renting

(note to readers: yes this is European but the photo depicts your typical illegal ghetto basement apartment in the NYC area.........)

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Professional Poster
    NY for now(upstate area) but trying to move to LA!

Quote Originally Posted by payload4 View Post
    LOL I know who this chick is...She always posted on Craigslist and would always talk shit about black people..lol kinda funny as I was reading the post and I saw the address I knew it had to be her and I clicked on her link at the bottom and bam one of her craigslist pictures....don't know why she has a bunch a black people on her urban chat profile but she really hates black people with a passion. She would always say racist shyt and I would be like "ok great" and she would let me hit it, so I was good as long as I got the ass, but she is really a hard core racist lol... She posted on craigslist back in the day when they used to have adult services and it would always say "no blacks," it's funny seeing her post on here...lol small world...
    Ha yeah gotta love people like that. Most though say they don't like black because most either "played games" with them, had "no money" or "had bad experiences" with them. Like me, I'm black, light skinned, and one time I came across this super fine, cute tgirl down in Florida who basically stated the same ole, "I don't see blacks" in her ad. I wanted to see her so when I contacted her, I asked her why she don't like black and she basically said she do like black people, is attracted to them, but don't like to see them for clientele purposes mainly because of the same stuff I stated above, play games, ect ect ect... I was still able to see her though and had a freaking blast!

Also though, I have to state since I mentioned money, I highly doubt when it comes to black, it's not a matter of them/us not having enough money, because you'll see alot of tgirls complaining, "oh blacks don't have money". I highly doubt thats the case. I think the case is... most blacks just aint that desperate enough to pay that much for sex. I'm not going to speak for the whole black race but from most the black friends I've known, most blacks don't have a problem getting sex so when someone be like, "oh, pay me 400 dollars just to look at me", its like, wooooo what.

I Can Suck You Dry!!!

:jerkoff:

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    *yawn*

~BB~
    agreed