Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default What has become of your Country?

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

Default Re: What has become of your Country?

Seeing as the same bankers are financing the debt of this country, why wouldn't it be...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

I couldn't be bothered to watch the whole video, but from the first minute the woman seems like a hysterical crazy person. Molested, my ass, it's just a fucking pat-down.

Square peg, round hole Professional Poster iamdrgonzo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925 View Post
    Molested, my ass, it's just a fucking pat-down.
    It's called humiliation.

You slowly bring the water to a boil so as the frogs do not leap from the pot.

These types of intrusive/invasive "security" procedures are used to condition a nations population for futher depravations of their persons and property.

Prior to the creation of the TSA I flew on average 100,000 to 150,000 miles per year. Today I'll either drive, take a train or be passenger on board a ship rather than allow myself to be treated as a criminal in order to fly.

As for what happened to the US it is called a military/elitist coup d'etat the initial stages began in 1963 with the assassination of JFK.

If you have the stomach for it give the book a read:

It is well sourced and referenced using first person testimony (disregarded by the FBI during it's investigation) and many FOIA requests.

The US is no longer a nation of laws it has decended down the rabbit hole to become a nation of men. Its all over but the crying, Ceasar has decreed.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
    Hunter S. Thompson

PS The US Constitution is dead and the republic has fallen.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

The woman in the video has lost at least 65% of her marbles. She is screaming she is being molested, while nobody is even touching her. I would bet she didn't take her meds that day, or maybe ever.

It's a fucking patdown for your safety. The alternative is to allow all kinds of weapons to be carried onboard the plane. Duh! If that woman is that unstable in the terminal, how will she react on the plane if she just thinks another passenger is a terrorist with a gun? People like her should not be allowed to roam free outside a mental hospital.

Just shut up, take the lousy 5 second patdown and enjoy the flight. Dont be a pussy.

A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineeda SM View Post
    The woman in the video has lost at least 65% of her marbles. She is screaming she is being molested, while nobody is even touching her. I would bet she didn't take her meds that day, or maybe ever.

It's a fucking patdown for your safety. The alternative is to allow all kinds of weapons to be carried onboard the plane. Duh! If that woman is that unstable in the terminal, how will she react on the plane if she just thinks another passenger is a terrorist with a gun? People like her should not be allowed to roam free outside a mental hospital.

Just shut up, take the lousy 5 second patdown and enjoy the flight. Dont be a pussy.
    How many "terrorists" has the TSA discovered attempting to board planes at airports?

Less than 10% of all cargo carried on passanger air flights is screened.

As for just shutting up and take the lousy 5 second pat down, would your advice to someone being raped just lie back and take it?

If someone is willing to give their life for whatever their cause what would stop that person from placing plastic-explosives in their rectum and detonating while in flight?

However does the rest of the flying world get by without being humiliated at the airport?

Hunter S. Thompson

Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by iamdrgonzo View Post
    How many "terrorists" has the TSA discovered attempting to board planes at airports?
    Only a few these days. I guess it's working.

Quote Originally Posted by iamdrgonzo View Post
    As for just shutting up and take the lousy 5 second pat down, would your advice to someone being raped just lie back and take it?
    You must be kidding! You are comparing a lousy 5 second patdown for your safety, to being raped? What are you, and asshole? You talk like the loony toons woman in the video. Cut the conspiracy theory pussy crap and join the real world.

A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

Ahhh, I get it, iamdrgonzo is a conspiracy theory nutjob. Listen to Alex Jones much? Where do you think our president was born? Who do you think brought down the two towers?

Quote Originally Posted by Ineeda SM View Post
    Only a few these days. I guess it's working.

You must be kidding! You are comparing a lousy 5 second patdown for your safety, to being raped? What are you, and asshole? You talk like the loony toons woman in the video. Cut the conspiracy theory pussy crap and join the real world.

The number of terrorists detected by TSA is ZERO.

No I'm not kidding if you, your family and your friends want to subject yourselves to your 5 seconds of TSA bliss you are free to do so.

Conspiracy? Only fact.

Every rational person believes children and old women should profiled as possible terrrorists same goes for returning US service people on commercial flights.

Learn your history all militaristic empires eventually turn in on themselves and subjugate their own.

Wake up.

Hunter S. Thompson