Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Anthony Weiner's Wienergate

Did he or didn't he? Will the votes here go along party lines as usual? Not much real information out there so silliness is definitely allowed in this thread.

Default Re: Anthony Weiner's Wienergate

he's such an ambitious scumbag I can't believe he'd let his dick go to his head so I believe his story about the account being hacked. And his wife is a hot piece of ass who worked for Hillary Clinton... But of course he hires a high priced attorney just to be on the safe side.
    This guy is the number 2 man in the fake New York City liberal club. The guys who say they're for poor folks but live in million dollar brownstones. They'd never dare send thier kids to a Brooklyn public school or venture into Bedsty unless there were 50 cameras around
    btw, Chuck Schumer is number 1.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

This is a Breitbart story. So as soon as you get done laughing at CNN for repeating it in the first place, lets do a fact check. Oh that's right. Can't do that. There's nothing to check because it's a Breitbart story.

Apparently, the woman to whom this tweet was supposedly sent, never got it. Oh well.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody View Post
    he's such an ambitious scumbag I can't believe he'd let his dick go to his head so I believe his story about the account being hacked. And his wife is a hot piece of ass who worked for Hillary Clinton... But of course he hires a high priced attorney just to be on the safe side.
    This guy is the number 2 man in the fake New York City liberal club. The guys who say they're for poor folks but live in million dollar brownstones. They'd never dare send thier kids to a Brooklyn public school or venture into Bedsty unless there were 50 cameras around
    btw, Chuck Schumer is number 1.
    Agreed...this guy is a first class jerk...the kind of guy if you met in the course of business or at a dinner party, you'd smack him right in the mouth. ( or at least I would) The German's have a word for reveling in the agony of others....and if this guy keeps digging deeper, I may just revel in his agony.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried View Post
    This is a Breitbart story. So as soon as you get done laughing at CNN for repeating it in the first place, lets do a fact check. Oh that's right. Can't do that. There's nothing to check because it's a Breitbart story.

Apparently, the woman to whom this tweet was supposedly sent, never got it. Oh well.
    Then why not welcome an investagation if it's a faux story? I listened to his quote very carefully. He is hiring a firm to "look into the circumstances so that this doesn't happen to any other members" He's not saying he's hiring investigators to find out who hacked his account. That's classic liberal double talk. They make an art of it.

He's a scumbag....flat out even if this is all a fabrication, but go ahead and defend him....I'm begging you

There's nothing to defend. This is a non-story. I simply don't care about your gullibility.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

this is just a BULLSHIT STORY that the republicans/neocons or making a big

deal out of.

there is software out there to easily hack these account and steal photos

he has a nice looking wife ,who looks young

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    this is just a BULLSHIT STORY that the republicans/neocons or making a big

deal out of.

there is software out there to easily hack these account and steal photos

he has a nice looking wife ,who looks young
    Yes. Very reasonable and objective. I'm sure things went down exactly as you described. Those damn granny killing GOPers. Maybe MOSSAD did it when they found out Wiener wasn't kosher.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Fess up Dino. I recognize your crotch anywhere.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.