Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: I'm not dead

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default I'm not dead

Hey everyone, I took a little break from the site for a while, lurking a bit to see how things went on without my interference. I have some observations about the cast of characters here that are a bit more detached and objective than usual now that I have a little perspective, but nothing I want to share at the moment except:

On Yasmine Lee:

First of all, Mspretty isn't me. It's Ashley George (sorry Ash - I always know when it's you). I don't think the mods will admit it, but I'm about 99.5% certain. (And, yes Schimmel is still Dupre )

Secondly, I have mixed feelings about the appearance. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Yasmine to death. Every time we've met she's always been so sweet and she would never want to hurt anybody, let alone her own community, so I'm really happy that she got this opportunity. I think it's good for mainstream audiences to see how beautiful and feminine a TS can be, particularly in the context of the location, where 'ladyboys' are quite common and fairly well accepted. But on the other hand (and I haven't seen the movie yet), it seems like she, and by extension all TS's were the butt of the joke on this one as we're somehow abominations with whom one should be ashamed to have sexual congress. It's wrong, plain and simple. And I'm sure it was funny to some, but really, isn't it the oldest TS joke in the book? Sure the scene could have been hysterical, but the main punchline is ancient and should really be retired by now.

Anyway, just because I'm not posting, it doesn't mean I'm not here. I've been busy auditioning some new fuck buddies and continuing the search for a reliable photographer (someday my Members' Area will actually go pay!), and generally just taking time for a bit of introspection.

~BB~

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Re: I'm not dead

Damn Bella, I was almost worried about you. Glad you're back. Place gets a little dull when you're away.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Damn Bella, I was almost worried about you. Glad you're back. Place gets a little dull when you're away.
    I missed you too, and I know you were worried because I got your email, but I didn't answer because I was in serious need of detachment. I don't think there's a member here who doesn't understand that. On top of that, I've been a political warrior here for nearly two years straight and nearly every other girl here has a bloodlust for me, kicking my figurative ass every time I take a stand on something that more often than not, can only stand to benefit transpeople as a group. Nobody else seems to want to make a sacrifice. That takes a toll over time. I'll never sell out my principals, but I really needed a break.

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    I missed you too, and I know you were worried because I got your email, but I didn't answer because I was in serious need of detachment. I don't think there's a member here who doesn't understand that. On top of that, I've been a political warrior here for nearly two years straight and nearly every other girl here has a bloodlust for me, kicking my figurative ass every time I take a stand on something that more often than not, can only stand to benefit transpeople as a group. Nobody else seems to want to make a sacrifice. That takes a toll over time. I'll never sell out my principals, but I really needed a break.

~BB~
    That's fine. I'm sure a break was good for you. The thing that kept me from prowling the OC looking for you is the fact that you're a badass broad who can handle her own business. You know I dig 'ya big time and I'm very happy you're back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    That's fine. I'm sure a break was good for you. The thing that kept me from prowling the OC looking for you is the fact that you're a badass broad who can handle her own business. You know I dig 'ya big time and I'm very happy you're back.
    Thanks baby.

~BB~

Have fun on your hiatus, wish you luck on finding the fuckbuddy. Hope you don't get too many married guys that don't know what they want and flake out on you

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925 View Post
    Have fun on your hiatus, wish you luck on finding the fuckbuddy. Hope you don't get too many married guys that don't know what they want and flake out on you
    Yeah, well, for a long time people thought I didn't bottom and were scared off (I'm sure some still are), but after some experimentation, I'm re-embracing my more submissive sexual nature. I'm actually as submissive sexually as I am dominant in real life.

... and I'm shocked at how wimpy some of these so-called 'alphas' are. Geez!

~BB~

Last edited by BellaBellucci; 05-31-2011 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Thanks baby.

~BB~
    You're welcome.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

I'm not dead either , quite the opposite really. I'm living ... dating and partaking of the perks of having a gf.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Oh and welcome back Bella.