Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    cheez Junior Poster

Default Re: Disappointed with Yasmine Lee in The Hangover 2

Quote Originally Posted by Schimmel View Post
    Lol, the nightmare of idiocy continues. Here's the cold simple fact: Some ditzy jealous tranny with no life can't stand to see another tranny other than herself be part of something big and cool and FUNNY, so she takes it upon herself to badmouth Yasmin on a fucking message forum board under the guise of an alias account/username. Oh and when this tranny is part of something that she thinks is huge/notable, nobody gives a fuck.
    What a great argument. it completely refutes my point...(hopefully the sarcasm is easily detected here.)
    Look, when Stephin Fetchit was featured in films as a stereotyped negro caricature, it wasn't considered a breakthrough. His characters weren't ever treated like they had any real feelings or respected in any way.
    Just because he was a black man in films, didn't automatically make it a positive.
    Just because Yasmine Lee is in a big budget Hollywood film doesn't automatically make it a positive.
    I think she was treated like the worst thing that could happen to a man, which is not a positive to me. You'll notice that when he did the same thing with Heather Graham in the first Hangover it was treated much more positively.
    So I think it's good for Yasmine in terms of exposure, but for me, the scene pretty much made it look like sex with a tranny is something men should look upon with dread and terror.
    You can disagree but it doesn't make me wrong. It's a point of opinion, which we're all allowed to have.
    So the only nightmare of idiocy I see is coming from your keyboard...

I am Brian Michael Bendis!

Junior Poster

SHE WAS FUCKING UGHMAZEEEEEING NO MATTER GAY STR8 OR BI LESBIAN TRANS LIFESTYLE WERE STILL ALL HUMAN FUCK SOCIETY FIRST OFF IF U LET SOCIETY CONTROL OR LET U BOTHER U THEY WON AS FAR AS FAR AS YASMIN MAKEING US LOOK BAD FUCK NOOOOOO SHE GAVE TRANNYS A GOOD NAME IN ONE OF THE BIGGEST MOVIES TODAY JERYY SPRINGER ALREADY GAVE US A BAD NAME 20 years ago sooooooooo suck on that YASMIN U WOYR AMAZEING MAMAS

hey everyone my name is britney markham im new to this site im about to launch my own site www.britneymarkham.com its under construction right now but u can go to it hope to get alot of fans and cant wait to be on cam for u.

Quote Originally Posted by mspretty333 View Post
    ok most of the people commenting are genetic men who are a bunch of thirsty tranny chasing cock hounds who will never know what its like to live the trans Lifestyle I am removing this post.....most you men on here are trick paying Johns who don't never have serious relationships with transwomen and we are no more than a kinky fetish...smh!....we can be more then the box that society will try to put us in.

WHAT AN ASSHOLE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    Hi Bella. Now we know that mspretty is you, just like we know Schimmel is really Dupre...
    Wait, hold on, is this true? If so, I can start getting hard every time Schimmel berates me and questions my sexuality. (I wish I was joking but I'm not)

they got to pay youuuu haha

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screencap.jpg 
Views:	20188 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	397151  

^ lol

First and foremost I'm happy for Yasmin, she's a smart and commanding woman and I'm glad she is succeeding in leaps and bounds.

At the same time its just dude where's my car or any number of other roles where TS are the butt of a joke. I'm glad she made money, but don't try and tell me that my life is going to improve because of it.

If I was in her place I'd take the money, because I'm a greedy whore.

The Hangover part 1 was a shit movie, just because Yasmin is in part 2 I might go see it, but then again I probably won't. Y'all need to get a grip, lose the moral highground and admit that half of you just want her attention now, and the other half want to suck her dick.

Actresses take roles all the time that are utterly asinine but they pay the bills, you should be excited that she's doing things that make her happy end of story.

Congrats Yasmin, you are a total babe and I hope that this leads to god things for you.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy View Post
    The Hangover part 1 was a shit movie, just because Yasmin is in part 2 I might go see it, but then again I probably won't.
    If you didn't like the first one, then you will definitely not like part II.

Personally, I think the first was was really funny - but the second one does follow that 'winning' formula to the T... and ends up losing something.

(But I genuinely think Yasmin did a good job. It has nothing to do with whether I want to suck her off or not) :/

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by britneymarkham View Post
    SHE WAS FUCKING UGHMAZEEEEEING NO MATTER GAY STR8 OR BI LESBIAN TRANS LIFESTYLE WERE STILL ALL HUMAN FUCK SOCIETY FIRST OFF IF U LET SOCIETY CONTROL OR LET U BOTHER U THEY WON AS FAR AS FAR AS YASMIN MAKEING US LOOK BAD FUCK NOOOOOO SHE GAVE TRANNYS A GOOD NAME IN ONE OF THE BIGGEST MOVIES TODAY JERYY SPRINGER ALREADY GAVE US A BAD NAME 20 years ago sooooooooo suck on that YASMIN U WOYR AMAZEING MAMAS
    Sorry, I agree, and that's a nice sentiment, but how many times have you done Springer?

~BB~