Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223 LastLast

Default Re: Disappointed with Yasmine Lee in The Hangover 2

[quote=socalrick;944366]
    Quote Originally Posted by Birgitta View Post
    That is bullshit. The percentage of people with thyroid conditions that make them fat is ridiculously low. It is also very treatable.
    Just as low apparently as girls being born in the wrong body, and thats not treatable...

Full time freak

Veteran Poster

I saw Hangover 2 last night. Overall it was a good movie. It was funnier than I thought it was going to be. It's not as funny as the first movie, but still funny. The meditation scene Alan has was pretty funny. There were more one-liners than the first movie.

The part with Yasmin was well done I thought. She did a good job and was funny. Yes, I can see how some people could find it offensive to the TG community. However, if you look at it the way it was presented in the movie- think about it that way. If you were someone who was not into TS and you found out that while blacked out on drugs you were ass fucked, you'd be pretty surprised and weirded out too.

[quote=Birgitta;944373]
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrick View Post

Just as low apparently as girls being born in the wrong body, and thats not treatable...
    But thyroid and weighrt conditions are.

Junior Poster
    Does it really matter? U wanna visit? Lol

I thought Yasmine looked great. Asfor her doing anyone else a disservice, tough shit. Yasmine was in a movie that is pretty damn funny and looked great above n below the belt so good for her. I'm with Michele Austin on it may just turn on more people to transexuals. As for Miss Pretty, who are you to judge anyone else? Shit, I don't pay for sex, don't tranny hound or any of that trick paying John bullshit, but still felt offended you would try to generalize the majority of us men on here as such. How would you feel if we posted most of the trannies on here are probably hormone unbalanced psychos? THINK before you type!! Common sense is not so common and is making less sense to everyone these days.

Junior Poster
    Does it really matter? U wanna visit? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nivek View Post
    I thought Yasmine looked great. Asfor her doing anyone else a disservice, tough shit. Yasmine was in a movie that is pretty damn funny and looked great above n below the belt so good for her. I'm with Michele Austin on it may just turn on more people to transexuals. As for Miss Pretty, who are you to judge anyone else? Shit, I don't pay for sex, don't tranny hound or any of that trick paying John bullshit, but still felt offended you would try to generalize the majority of us men on here as such. How would you feel if we posted most of the trannies on here are probably hormone unbalanced psychos? THINK before you type!! Common sense is not so common and is making less sense to everyone these days.
    Before anyone wants to jump in on the unbalanced hormones remark...OBVIOUSLY I DON'T FEEL THAT WAY. I was just using that as an example of ignorant opinions.

Veteran Poster

Not "most"...

Build a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
    Light a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

And yes i dislike the ts "community" and most men that are into ts, very much so...
    Then why are you here? Get lost.

Insert Witty Title Here Veteran Poster

only guys turned over by that scene will be gay masochistic powerbttm, and she is just exploiting the reason why it was better for her to cultivate her gay femininity and fooling the rest of you that it has anything to do with being born in the wrong body...

And yes i dislike the ts "community" and most men that are into ts, very much so...
    Every gay masochistic powerbottom started out somewhere I guess. Either way, maybe she'll get a few repressed ones to stop overcompensating and taking it out on girls, or they'll grow balls enough to be proud to speak of it in public. Still does a service for the TS community as its fewer closed minded ingrates dogging them in public and on the internet about their looks, whether they're "homos" or any of the other nonsense many have to put up with still

And I love how you want people to listen to you and pay attention to your opinions about your "community" when you obviously have so little to do with it and such disdain for it.

I'd be shocked if you and Omarz aren't the same person, or if both of you aren't other personalities of FreddieGomez.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

This thread's funnier than the film!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    This thread's funnier than the film!