Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Re: "I Eat Yer Shit!"

Quote Originally Posted by buttslinger View Post
    If you POSTED that, what did you delete!!???!!!
    I'll dig it up. I take no responsibility though.

Lick My Member Junior Poster shaustin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Anyone who would intentionally eat poop deserves to be shipped to Afghanistan and have his head chopped off like the foul dog he most assuredly is, and then to have the buzzards and hyenas pick at his subhuman bones. If not, he should be put into a woodchipper and made into plant food.
    What about all the legitimate shits themselve retards out there who sniff and lick shit off there hands? I've seen it, it's fucking gross, but do I believe they should be slaughtered like cattle because of it? Not in the slightest. If anything they should be given large bottles of Listerine and tubes upon tubes of toothpaste. But using them to feed my garden just because they choose to do something I dislike and personally find disgusting? That kind of statement shows such a hate and intolerance I'm suprised it's not coming from a fat old white Republican male. Thats some heavy shit, no pun intended whatsoever.

Eat a dick.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by shaustin View Post
    What about all the legitimate shits themselve retards out there who sniff and lick shit off there hands? I've seen it, it's fucking gross, but do I believe they should be slaughtered like cattle because of it? Not in the slightest. If anything they should be given large bottles of Listerine and tubes upon tubes of toothpaste. But using them to feed my garden just because they choose to do something I dislike and personally find disgusting? That kind of statement shows such a hate and intolerance I'm suprised it's not coming from a fat old white Republican male. Thats some heavy shit, no pun intended whatsoever.
    Ok. Then let's just put Dino and all the other flag waving racists and misogynists into a woodchipper.

Quote Originally Posted by me View Post
    Ok. Then let's just put Dino and all the other flag waving racists and misogynists into a woodchipper.
    Just kidding. I don't think we should put Dino is a wood chipper. I'm actually a pacifist. I just think he's a gross guy and I don't dig his horrible taste in music or his hundred dollar hooker stories. I mean, if you're second generation white Eurotrash, don't brag about it.

But when he said that Nicole Brown Simpson was "asking for it"... and he didn't even bother explaining or retracting it... Wow. Just... wow. He's truly a fucking scumbag. I guess saying he should never have been born is more what I was thinking. But truthfully, I don't believe in wood chippers or public executions. I just think "Dino Velvet" is a sad, smelly loser.

Member Rookie Poster Hardbodyshemale's Avatar

yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!maybe if they let me pee on them!!

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Just kidding. I don't think we should put Dino is a wood chipper. I'm actually a pacifist. I just think he's a gross guy and I don't dig his horrible taste in music or his hundred dollar hooker stories. I mean, if you're second generation white Eurotrash, don't brag about it.

But when he said that Nicole Brown Simpson was "asking for it"... and he didn't even bother explaining or retracting it... Wow. Just... wow. He's truly a fucking scumbag. I guess saying he should never have been born is more what I was thinking. But truthfully, I don't believe in wood chippers or public executions. I just think "Dino Velvet" is a sad, smelly loser.

Are you still on this tirade 3 days later? It's springtime in the Northeast....why the fuck don't you shut the computer off and get your dusty ass outside for a little fresh air ? I mean here you are talking about aids and wood chippers, with the occasional injection of pedophilia .... and you're droning on about some bathroom humor you find distasteful.....???? Do you find that even a little bit ironic or has the medication clouded any sense of proportionality and reason?

You're a peace loving pacifist? Really ? You're about as passive as a junk yard pit bull anchored to a 2' chain who hasn't eaten in a week. I don't get you......so Dino tells some bathroom jokes....other dudes like the CD/TV thread, some like curvy women threads , others slim women, and still others don't like woman at all.....the point is why the fuck does any of that matter to you to the point of putting someone in a wood chipper or even joking about it ? Maybe you watched Fargo too many times or something, but let's move the fuck on already. And just a week ago....there were calls to have me banned because of my opinion, and what they perceive as my intolerance. Did you chime in on that...I can't recall.....What a steaming pile of irony this place is.

Junior Poster

*phew Thank god. I was hoping you died of AIDS anyway.
    Thank you. You are class personified.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Pray she doesn't escape the cellar!

Senior Member Silver Poster

Music and Nicole Brown Simpson aside, I forgive Dino's swings and a misses, because of all the times he hits it out of the park.

OMK- you're batting 000

Nicole- I promise not to post any more pics of sexually suggestive minors or Nambla Monthly anymore. When I make a mistake in the future feel free to call me on it, I didn't plan on being here long enough to value anyone's opinion, I just came here to oogle the "shemales"......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SDC=.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	469928  

World Class Asshole

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Are you still on this tirade 3 days later? It's springtime in the Northeast....why the fuck don't you shut the computer off and get your dusty ass outside for a little fresh air ? I mean here you are talking about aids and wood chippers, with the occasional injection of pedophilia .... and you're droning on about some bathroom humor you find distasteful.....???? Do you find that even a little bit ironic or has the medication clouded any sense of proportionality and reason?

You're a peace loving pacifist? Really ? You're about as passive as a junk yard pit bull anchored to a 2' chain who hasn't eaten in a week. I don't get you......so Dino tells some bathroom jokes....other dudes like the CD/TV thread, some like curvy women threads , others slim women, and still others don't like woman at all.....the point is why the fuck does any of that matter to you to the point of putting someone in a wood chipper or even joking about it ? Maybe you watched Fargo too many times or something, but let's move the fuck on already. And just a week ago....there were calls to have me banned because of my opinion, and what they perceive as my intolerance. Did you chime in on that...I can't recall.....What a steaming pile of irony this place is.
    Shut up, jail bird.

Aren't guys that go to prison not even allowed to vote? Funny that you have so many political opinions. You must be one frustrated white trash jackass.

Where were locked up anyway?