Thread: Breast Advice

Default Breast Advice

Hello all,

I am need of some sound advice. I am sure someone here has some knowledge on the topic.

My girlfriend got breast surgery approx. 1 year ago. To my knowledge she got silicone jelly implants. The doctor recommended that she should massage her new breasts daily to help them settle in and soften.

We have noticed that the breast on her right is not as soft as the one on the left. When feeling it you can notice that it feels a little bit firm (especially on the top of the boob) whereas the left breast feels soft and more natural.

Our concern is whether or not the firm breast will become soft as the other as time goes by. We have been massaging it daily (he he he....) and hoping that it will make a difference. The breasts look great and we haven't noticed any other irregularities other than this. The only problem she has now is that EVERYBODY stares at her tits haha. The doctor said that it's not a big deal and just recommend to keep massaging them.

Has this happened to anyone here? Should we just relax and wait or should we go get a second opinion? Do you think another surgery would be necessary?

Any help from the knowledgable folks here would be appreciated.

FYI She is still on hormone therapy.

Last edited by dderek123; 05-24-2011 at 03:00 PM.

Default Re: Breast Advice

Quote Originally Posted by dderek123 View Post
    Hello all,

I am need of some sound advice. I am sure someone here has some knowledge on the topic.

My girlfriend got breast surgery approx. 1 year ago. To my knowledge she got silicone jelly implants. The doctor recommended that she should massage her new breasts daily to help them settle in and soften.

We have noticed that the breast on her right is not as soft as the one on the left. When feeling it you can notice that it feels a little bit firm (especially on the top of the boob) whereas the left breast feels soft and more natural.

Our concern is whether or not the firm breast will become soft as the other as time goes by. We have been massaging it daily (he he he....) and hoping that it will make a difference. The breasts look great and we haven't noticed any other irregularities other than this. The only problem she has now is that EVERYBODY stares at her tits haha. The doctor said that it's not a big deal and just recommend to keep massaging them.

Has this happened to anyone here? Should we just relax and wait or should we go get a second opinion? Do you think another surgery would be necessary?

Any help from the knowledgable folks here would be appreciated.

FYI She is still on hormone therapy.
    bump for boobies

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

that is quite normal just keep massaging it ... its probably where one is healing faster and the scar tissue pocket is forming quicker .... is the boob that is firmer on the side she uses for her hand?

some implants get abit of capsulation ...my right boob has it so its abit firmer and slightly more pinched than the left one ... though i am having bigger new boobs in september anyway so i am not to fussed ..

but yeah just keep massaging them etc .. give it another 12months. then if its noticble, and really harder than other go see surgeon again .

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    that is quite normal just keep massaging it ... its probably where one is healing faster and the scar tissue pocket is forming quicker .... is the boob that is firmer on the side she uses for her hand?
    Yep the boob that is more firm is on her right side. She writes and does everything with her right hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    some implants get abit of capsulation ...my right boob has it so its abit firmer and slightly more pinched than the left one ... though i am having bigger new boobs in september anyway so i am not to fussed ..

but yeah just keep massaging them etc .. give it another 12months. then if its noticble, and really harder than other go see surgeon again .
    Great! Thanks for the advice Libby. We were a little worried there. HA is the best for advice on TS matters!