Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Default Re: Tops and Transbians??

Trolls like slingblade should get the banhammer

Otherwise, y'all should just stop talking to him and he'll go away.

Quote Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
    For the trannys out there who call themselves tops and transbians if thats even a word.

Why on earth did you even bother with transitioning to a woman if you only like fucking men or fucking only girls and other trannys?

I dont get it and I dont think I will understand how someone can say they feel like they were born in the wrong body and then claim they like men but only like to be a top with them? That just doesn't pass the common sense test and if you were really born in the wrong body wouldn't the norm be that you actually liked getting fucked in the ass by a man and not the other way around? I know there are lots of guys who like being bottoms for trannys too, but I think those guys would also love getting fucked in the ass by another man too and they're just gay!!

The I feel like I was born a woman thing just ain't registering here when I see trannys who like to play the man role with other trannys or men. Hell just save your money and time and don't bother with transitioning if it's like that..
    This bullshit shows how ignorant and closed mineded some people really are.

GENDER IDENTITY and SEXUAL PREFERENCE are 2 very different things.

If its not for you, move on.
    Different strokes for different folks.
    It may not go along with YOUR way of thinking, but who are you to say its wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    sexuality and gender are not the same thing numpty
    Some people are not educated or openminded to comprehend that.
    I am a transexual woman.
    I love my cock
    I love my cock sucked
    I don't have a vagina, I don't want a vagina
    and sometimes I like to stick my cock in a mans ass.
    Its just sex.
    Before the sex I was a woman, during the sex I'm a woman and when the sex is done, no matter how its done, I'm still a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by DL_NL View Post
    Wouldn't have surprised me.
    Yea alot of girls on here have been known to post under multiple id's

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Birgitta View Post
    I dont hate myself i just dont think im exactly normal aaand i dont feel better then others, you get over yourself...

Btw dating as a ts with a guy that freaks out when somebody thinks he"s gay for it, is rather pointless dont you think?

You just dont understand where im coming from, does not mean you can make all these assumptions about me coz you dont know me pal
    A fair comment that I don't know you and I can't possibly ever understand where you're coming from as we have no doubt had different journeys to get to where we are today. The only way I can know anything about you is to make assumptions based on what you write and since your writings have a more or less common theme I think my assumptions are reasonable

I get your point, though, about you dating a man that is not a man in that he is ashamed of the person he chooses to be with. But understand that such a man exists outside the TS environment as well - he isn't unique to you. That is just a part of life and the people we encounter - you shouldn't judge men in general from such actions and instead should just choose more carefully your partners. chances are if a man is ashamed of you then he is ashamed of himself and if he's ashamed of himself or where he comes from then he will always be trying to cover up something. Do you get what I'm saying?

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    Some people are not educated or openminded to comprehend that.
    I am a transexual woman.
    I love my cock
    I love my cock sucked
    I don't have a vagina, I don't want a vagina
    and sometimes I like to stick my cock in a mans ass.
    Its just sex.
    Before the sex I was a woman, during the sex I'm a woman and when the sex is done, no matter how its done, I'm still a woman.
    I think you are somehow in denial babe, there is nothing wrong with being a tswoman but it isnt exactly usual for woman to fuck men, and for men to be fucked by woman, thats different and thats fine..i am not saying that you are less of a woman coz of it
    But i am saying that i think a guy like slingblade should be treated with more understanding, and the fact that he wants his tgirls to actually be woman!!! Instead of a fetish, i think he supports us more then most other admirers do...
    I respect your point of view but i respect his too

I maybe dreadfully serious and all too realistic about it all, but if i was just a woman, period. Then why will most straight men still turn me down for being a ts????

Last edited by Birgitta; 05-24-2011 at 01:20 AM.
    Full time freak

I think you are somehow in denial babe, there is nothing wrong with being a tswoman but it isnt exactly usual for woman to fuck men, and for men to be fucked by woman, thats different and thats fine..i am not saying that you are less of a woman coz of it
    But i am saying that i think a guy like slingblade should be treated with more understanding, and the fact that he wants his tgirls to actually be woman!!! Instead of a fetish, i think he supports us more then most other admirers do...

I maybe dreadfully serious and all too realistic about it all, but if i was just a woman, period. Then why will most straight men still turn me down for being a ts????
    Bitch we are transexuals not females.
    If a man doesnt like cock, he should stick to pussy
    if a tranny hates her cock, cut it off.
    BUT to fuckin sut here and say that a transwoman using her coock is wrong makes you a daymn fool.

I am 39 years old. I have dated STRAIGHT men since i was 17.
    My cock and how I use it, didn't make me any LESS of a woman, if my man wanted some cock every once in a while, doesn't make him any less of a man.
    If your dick is an issue with you, chop it off.

Reality is, men like variety in their woman, like their food and their sports, and their beer.

A dude who likes football, but doesn't like basket ball, is no less of a man.
    If a man prfers his WOMAN to have a dick, he is still not less of a man.
    If my man ask me to fuck him, then that brings us closer as a couple.

I guess my life is more normal than I thought.
    Cuz REAL men comprehend, the outsiders looking in always have issues with shit thats no longer even relevant in 2011.

I never wanted to be usual. I am not a female, I am a transexual. I am unique different and special.
    If a man doesn't like dick, stick to fucking pussy. Plain and motherfucking simple.

I am dating a guy now, who likes my dick. But our lives nor our relationship revolve around my dick.
    So a man can like a bitch and her dick and NOT see her as a fetish.

Different strokes for different folts.
    Tranny tops, and transbians are a real part of the life, sad the people on this site of all sites wouuld be so ignorant and closed minded.

Nice And Smooth Junior Poster nicebrn's Avatar

Then why will most straight men still turn me down for being a ts????
    Because straight men don't want to fuck with another dick in the room, period, the end.

Bi men have a more flexible outlook, and it's possible to be a bi man who only sees females and transsexuals. We might call them "straight"...but most straight people won't agree with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    Bitch we are transexuals not females.
    If a man doesnt like cock, he should stick to pussy
    if a tranny hates her cock, cut it off.
    BUT to fuckin sut here and say that a transwoman using her coock is wrong makes you a daymn fool.
    Yeah, I'm just going to cosign on this....

"...But he didn't know I had...a New Myth of my own. A myth where Ultimate Evil turns its gaze on Humanity and Humanity gazes right back and says...'Gotcha.'"