Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Default Re: Tops and Transbians??

Quote Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
    Oh I thought we were talking about the context of man and woman relationships, but since we're talking about lesbains.. They can always find a man to do the job right if they're looking for a good pipping...
    No we are not talking about men and woman relationships, but men and ts, the latter being something else entirely to many lovers and haters alike across the globe...

Full time freak

Hahaha, so true!

Insert funny quote here

Quote Originally Posted by Birgitta View Post
    No we are not talking about men and woman relationships, but men and ts, the latter being something else entirely to many lovers and haters alike across the globe...
    lol... Yes I guess thats what we're ultimately talking about... I was speaking on I guess the social norms or man and woman relationships and was including ts in that since after all I think that's how they want to be treated... well the ones who embrace their feminity do at least I think..

Quote Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
    lol... Yes I guess thats what we're ultimately talking about... I was speaking on I guess the social norms or man and woman relationships and was including ts in that since after all I think that's how they want to be treated... well the ones who embrace their feminity do at least I think..
    Not really, from your recent comments, you demand them to be treated like that or its not ok in your eyes.

Suprise not everyone likes it in the ass or cant take it for some reason, should they be cellibate then? no, If someone likes to top, then let them be.. who are you to say otherwise.

Seriously, the rude opinions what is right or wrong with ts is getting fucking disgusting.

He is not being rude and i think its his right to express his opinion, i personally think he is one of the few guys that wants to treat us like girls/woman....and i respect guys like that and certainly wont spit him in the face....i sometimes think tgirls and lovers want sociaty to accept their norms, almost like gay people that say that every man is or should be gay...a reality check is needed then, just because you are different does not mean everybody else is too, and just because you think you are normal does not mean that you are normal....

Full time freak

He is not being rude and i think its his right to express his opinion, i personally think he is one of the few guys that wants to treat us like girls/woman....and i respect guys like that and certainly wont spit him in the face....i sometimes think tgirls and lovers want sociaty to accept their norms, almost like gay people that say that every man is or should be gay...a reality check is needed then, just because you are different does not mean everybody else is too, and just because you think you are normal does not mean that you are normal....
    What do you consider normal?
    Is normal a constant or does it evolve as society becomes more or less honest with itself?

Quote Originally Posted by Merkurie View Post
    What do you consider normal?
    Is normal a constant or does it evolve as society becomes more or less honest with itself?
    i would like everyone to be honest with themselves, but i as a tranny am a minority, not normal, not even for a tranny lol!!! and i can deal with that, so why cant you?
    Its not like the majority of men are in self denial about wanting to be fucked by woman, i hope looool

Full time freak

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

This might be one of the ultimate paradoxes, but you come across as a self-hating narcissist. Hating yourself for being a woman with a cock and yet loving yourself in the extreme for supposedly being the most unique transsexual on the planet - that no other transsexual could possibly think like you because you (unlike other MTF transsexuals) actually only think of yourself as a woman. Get over yourself already.

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mayrah View Post
    Not really, from your recent comments, you demand them to be treated like that or its not ok in your eyes.

Suprise not everyone likes it in the ass or cant take it for some reason, should they be cellibate then? no, If someone likes to top, then let them be.. who are you to say otherwise.

Seriously, the rude opinions what is right or wrong with ts is getting fucking disgusting.
    I agree with you.

It's easier, though, for some people to simplify things - it helps them cope with their own insecurities. We're all guilty of it but at least the majority isn't constantly crowing about their 'manliness' while surfing for pictures of women with cocks on the internet. Instead of beating a dead horse (proclaiming their masculinity because they only fuck ass and don't get fucked in the ass) they should go felch a dead horse.

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    This might be one of the ultimate paradoxes, but you come across as a self-hating narcissist. Hating yourself for being a woman with a cock and yet loving yourself in the extreme for supposedly being the most unique transsexual on the planet - that no other transsexual could possibly think like you because you (unlike other MTF transsexuals) actually only think of yourself as a woman. Get over yourself already.
    I dont hate myself i just dont think im exactly normal aaand i dont feel better then others, you get over yourself...

Btw dating as a ts with a guy that freaks out when somebody thinks he"s gay for it, is rather pointless dont you think?

You just dont understand where im coming from, does not mean you can make all these assumptions about me coz you dont know me pal

Last edited by Birgitta; 05-23-2011 at 09:32 PM.
    Full time freak