Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Default Re: Tops and Transbians??

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly View Post
    So why do guys like you like girls with cocks? Don't you grow up to be a man to like girls with Vaginas? Why don't you just be a woman slingblade. Such a feminine trait to be attracted to someone with a cock.
    Yes you're right, and I did grow up liking girls with Vaginas, still do...I mean i'm sure if you offered the ass to most men they'd fuck you and I dont care how straight they say they are.

It was probably by accident that I somehow got a bit derailed liking women with cocks, but make no mistake about it.. I don't like anyone who trys to pass themself off as a woman with a cock, for starters hell you actually have to look like a woman and to even get my attention.. I understand there probably are a lot of guys who like anyone who puts on a wig and a dress as long as they have a cock down there, I can't say i'm one of those guys...

Naw baby, I couldn't become a woman no more than a donkey could turn himself into a horse.. I like being a man, and i'm a real man too....

Senior Member Junior Poster

I'm so much in awe of your OP Slingbade I'm at a loss where to begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Aeryn View Post
    I'm so much in awe of your OP Slingbade I'm at a loss where to begin.
    so I guess its safe to say that you don't agree with me here?

Hi Slingblade,

I understand where you are coming from, when i was thought to be gay i could never find a respectfull masculine top lover that was not interested in my male parts, and liked a feminine boy. Still i transitioned because i had no choice, not because i thought it would improve my lovelife, before i went on hormones i even thought i was saying goodbye to sex and love for the rest of my life...my libido dimished, and dating men was the last thing on my mind, luckely that improved over time and im a bttmgirl now, but while i used to not let anyone near my genitals, the hormones have changed me, i am much more at ease with it now...when a lover treats me respectfull and like a woman, i feel free to play with what makes me different from woman

i dont think commen sense gets you very far in the ts community...
    There indeed are very masculine guys that even worked in the army or simular masculine jobs that decide to start hormones and get srs while even post op they think like men and in a masculine way,
    But there are very feminine tgirls too, very feminine and sensitive at heart, but sometimes they look masculine, arent very pretty, and a lot of guys here might have trouble regarding them as woman, looks can be deceiving!

The pressure for tswoman is very high i think...when a post op still looks masculine it is considered a crime by some if not most men....no matter how feminine they may be and feel on the inside...and of course for most men into twoman, a post op woman is only attractive when they look very feminine, model like girls...
    But even then most it seems would rather have her pre op.

So being a woman for a ts is a bit more complicated then commen sense...
    In many many ways...

I do understand your feelings but i dont think they will get you very far in the ts community...ive even learned to accept that men that like to bttm for trannies arent gay, took me a while

The best thing to do is to just drop every label and go after what you feel comfortable with, there are a lot of straight bttmtgirls out there that you should be able to have a good time with...

Xx
    Birgitta

Last edited by Birgitta; 05-23-2011 at 12:55 PM.
    Full time freak

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
    so I guess its safe to say that you don't agree with me here?
    To the contrary, I honestly am intrigued to your line of reasoning. Whether I agree with you or not is another matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Birgitta View Post
    Hi Slingblade,

I understand where you are coming from, when i was thought to be gay i could never find a respectfull masculine top lover that was not interested in my male parts, and liked a feminine boy. Still i transitioned because i had no choice, not because i thought it would improve my lovelife, before i went on hormones i even thought i was saying goodbye to sex and love for the rest of my life...my libido dimished, and dating men was the last thing on my mind, luckely that improved over time and im a bttmgirl now, but while i used to not let anyone near my genitals, the hormones have changed me, i am much more at ease with it now...when a lover treats me respectfull and like a woman, i feel free to play with what makes me different from woman

i dont think commen sense gets you very far in the ts community...
    There indeed are very masculine guys that even worked in the army or simular masculine jobs that decide to start hormones and get srs while even post op they think like men and in a masculine way,
    But there are very feminine tgirls too, very feminine and sensitive at heart, but sometimes they look masculine, arent very pretty, and a lot of guys here might have trouble regarding them as woman, looks can be deceiving!

The pressure for tswoman is very high i think...when a post op still looks masculine it is considered a crime by some if not most men....no matter how feminine they may be and feel on the inside...and of course for most men into twoman, a post op woman is only attractive when they look very feminine, model like girls...
    But even then most it seems would rather have her pre op.

So being a woman for a ts is a bit more complicated then commen sense...
    In many many ways...

I do understand your feelings but i dont think they will get you very far in the ts community...ive even learned to accept that men that like to bttm for trannies arent gay, took me a while

The best thing to do is to just drop every label and go after what you feel comfortable with, there are a lot of straight bttmtgirls out there that you should be able to have a good time with...

Xx
    Birgitta
    Thank you so much miss Birgitta... I know i've heard girls from this very site stating how turned off they get sometimes from guys they meet wanting to bottom for them.. I don't understand the men either who are so eager to get fucked by a transsexual..

I guess you're right you can't always apply common sense when talking about transsexuals..

That's just something that always registered on my mind though so maybe it was just a little bit of venting going on.. I know when I used to see trannys advertising as Top only I used to think well there's no way that she can make a living doing that, but it seems like there is a big market for that I guess since a lot of them do it?

I'm a traditional kinda guy and I love treating a woman like a woman.. I just can't say or consider a woman a woman who wants to fuck me when we're in the bedroom.. sorry, that's too much of a role reversal lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Aeryn View Post
    To the contrary, I honestly am intrigued to your line of reasoning. Whether I agree with you or not is another matter.
    Alright fair enough Miss Aeryn..

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DL_NL View Post
    That's just your opinion, worth what we've paid for it and maybe not even that.

The problem here is that most people think in black and white and only see things from their perspective. A little empathy goes a long way.

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

Quote Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
    Thank you so much miss Birgitta... I know i've heard girls from this very site stating how turned off they get sometimes from guys they meet wanting to bottom for them.. I don't understand the men either who are so eager to get fucked by a transsexual..

I guess you're right you can't always apply common sense when talking about transsexuals..

That's just something that always registered on my mind though so maybe it was just a little bit of venting going on.. I know when I used to see trannys advertising as Top only I used to think well there's no way that she can make a living doing that, but it seems like there is a big market for that I guess since a lot of them do it?

I'm a traditional kinda guy and I love treating a woman like a woman.. I just can't say or consider a woman a woman who wants to fuck me when we're in the bedroom.. sorry, that's too much of a role reversal lol..
    Guys that want their tgirls to actually be and behave like girls/traditional girls are rare but i think a lot of tgirls secretly dream of a "normal" traditional guy like you...

Got to be carefull with that word "normal" lol

Perhaps amongst admirers you are abnormal lol, coz indeed there is a big market for men being dominated and fucked by trannies, i think the majority is like that...

But i like my man to be traditional purrrr

Full time freak

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

sexuality and gender are not the same thing numpty

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam