Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920 LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Tops and Transbians??

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Honestly, I've tried enjoying lez-bean sex, and it's just not for me. I could NEVER date or fall in love with any woman. I just don't feel it. It doesn't make my pussy moist with excitement.

But I do respect my transbian sisters. My motto is "more enjoyable fucking, and less closet fag bitching!"

Senior Member Junior Poster innocentbychoice's Avatar

There's an easy way to explain this (and girls please correct me if I'm wrong):

Transwomen are born in the wrong body so at some point in their lives they start taking the right steps towards looking like a female. Now some tgirls, even though they feel like women, they've gotten used to their dicks (the dick has been there since they were born) so their desire of completely living like a girl and the fact that they've gotten used to having a dick and actually get pleasure from it meet half way and they decide they don't want to have SRS. They can enjoy their tool. Does that make them NOT transgendered or less girly? Nope. That just means they enjoy that part of the body and don't want to get surgery and risk having a vagina that can't give them pleasure.

Too hard?

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Last edited by tsparisangelline; 10-18-2011 at 01:32 AM.

l0l

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

I cannot speak for the ladies but I do feel some ts still question themselves and just like any human sometimes still question their sexuality.... In my personal life I am a total girl and would expect to be treated as such...emotionally, physically, and sexually. However I do dominatrix work and I can see the power it gives for a moment and it can be a rush, I guess some girls just like it that much they incorporate it in their daily lives.

Last edited by EvonRose; 10-02-2011 at 09:37 AM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I respect them for knowing what they like. But after a while, what the hell is there to really talk about with them? How "hawt" some chick is? That's why I really can't hang out with lesbians. They think about women the same way men do. And I can't relate to that. I see women as my sisters. Not the people I want to have sex with.

I like MEN. Big, handsome guys who walk the fine line of being educated and smart, but who also have a bad boy side. No comic book geeks, no gangstas, no papis wearing cheap cologne. And NO GODDAMN CHICKS or hetero CDs with boobs calling themselves TS. lol

I plan to have vaginoplasty and to leave this faggoty world of degenerates behind anyway. You're all a buncha perverts! lol

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by doctor screw View Post
    Oh, shut up. lol

My motto is "more enjoyable fucking, and less closet fag bitching!"
    I'll drink to that, Nicole. Hell, I'll even buy you one.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    I cannot speak for the ladies but I do feel some ts still question themselves and just like any human sometimes still question their sexuality.... In my personal life I am a total girl and would expect to be treated as such...emotionally, physically, and sexually. However I do dominatrix work and I can see the power it gives for a moment and it can be a rush, I guess some girls just like it that much they incorporate it in their daily lives.
    Is that you in the avatar if so youre sexy as hell!!

I respect them for knowing what they like. But after a while, what the hell is there to really talk about with them? How "hawt" some chick is? That's why I really can't hang out with lesbians. They think about women the same way men do. And I can't relate to that. I see women as my sisters. Not the people I want to have sex with.

I like MEN. Big, handsome guys who walk the fine line of being educated and smart, but who also have a bad boy side. No comic book geeks, no gangstas, no papis wearing cheap cologne. And NO GODDAMN CHICKS or hetero CDs with boobs calling themselves TS. lol

I plan to have vaginoplasty and to leave this faggoty world of degenerates behind anyway. You're all a buncha perverts! lol
    now that's what's up!!!!!