Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Default Re: Tops and Transbians??

Quote Originally Posted by tslvr View Post
    If my girl's got a dick, I want her to use it!
    She can use it to pee but thats about it

Quote Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
    Well you damn skippy I have an idea of tgirls are! Now here's the thing I go by what tgirls are from what yall tell me you are and it's funny how most of you are always screaming that your'e ladies and girls, but then don't want to totally embrace what this is. Its just like the other women wanting womens lib and ish only when its conveint for them. If youre truely a woman then start acting like one not only outside the bedroom but inside it too. If not then why even bother with the whole schrade and waste of money pretending that you're a lady? I understand that there are a lot of sick homo gay dudes who get off on the fact of being fucked and most of those guys could care less if its just a guy in a wig doing it and saying they were fucked by a tranny!
    You contradict yourself so much... "I go by what tgirls are from what yall tell me you are" Sure about that? Cause It looks like WE are telling you that we (tgirls) come in many different sexual preferences.

"most of you are always screaming that your'e ladies and girls, but then don't want to totally embrace what this is." I totally embrace being a lady.. For the millionth time: I am a lady with a PENIS. Therefor using my penis = embracing being a lady.

"If youre truely a woman then start acting like one not only outside the bedroom but inside it too." That's like saying, if you're truly a man, stop chasing chicks with dicks.

"I understand that there are a lot of sick homo gay dudes who get off on the fact of being fucked" You do realize that the fact that you are attracted to tgirls means that you're gay and DL in the eyes of most people? I'm sure you really dislike that idea. So then why spread that type of ignorance? It's like the oppressed becoming the oppressor. We understand your point of though (though we don't agree), so why can't you understand ours?

I'm ok with you just being a top, so why can't you be ok with some tgirls being a top? Not every woman likes dick, that doesn't make her a man. Same goes for tgirls.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayden Harley View Post
    You contradict yourself so much... "I go by what tgirls are from what yall tell me you are" Sure about that? Cause It looks like WE are telling you that we (tgirls) come in many different sexual preferences.

"most of you are always screaming that your'e ladies and girls, but then don't want to totally embrace what this is." I totally embrace being a lady.. For the millionth time: I am a lady with a PENIS. Therefor using my penis = embracing being a lady.

"If youre truely a woman then start acting like one not only outside the bedroom but inside it too." That's like saying, if you're truly a man, stop chasing chicks with dicks.

"I understand that there are a lot of sick homo gay dudes who get off on the fact of being fucked" You do realize that the fact that you are attracted to tgirls means that you're gay and DL in the eyes of most people? I'm sure you really dislike that idea. So then why spread that type of ignorance? It's like the oppressed becoming the oppressor. We understand your point of though (though we don't agree), so why can't you understand ours?

I'm ok with you just being a top, so why can't you be ok with some tgirls being a top? Not every woman likes dick, that doesn't make her a man. Same goes for tgirls.
    No I don't think you totally embrace being a lady kayden. I think you totally embrace the idea of preying on gay guys who like being fucked by a man pretending to be one. I not going to knock the hustle though cause if it's easy money then get it. But to say that you embrace being a woman is really some kind of joke to hear.

And here's the catch 22 on this if you enjoy being a top then perhaps you should consider just knocking off the whole act of pretending to be a woman because we can disect it as many ways as you wanna but who are we kidding with this nonsense? I can gurantee you the guys you fuck could care less if it were Tom Brady fucking them! And after being on this site for a little while now i'm convinced more than ever that it's just a bunch of dick thirsty gay dudes looking to soften the blow by saying theyre into trannies!

Quote Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
    No I don't think you totally embrace being a lady kayden. I think you totally embrace the idea of preying on gay guys who like being fucked by a man pretending to be one. I not going to knock the hustle though cause if it's easy money then get it. But to say that you embrace being a woman is really some kind of joke to hear.

And here's the catch 22 on this if you enjoy being a top then perhaps you should consider just knocking off the whole act of pretending to be a woman because we can disect it as many ways as you wanna but who are we kidding with this nonsense? I can gurantee you the guys you fuck could care less if it were Tom Brady fucking them! And after being on this site for a little while now i'm convinced more than ever that it's just a bunch of dick thirsty gay dudes looking to soften the blow by saying theyre into trannies!
    How quickly you went from ignorant and poorly educated on this subject to just downright low and a true moron.

Let's break this down so that even a child could understand..

Transitioning has everything to do with ME. It has nothing to do with conforming to your sexual fantasies (of being with a bottom tgirl), therefor I'll continue to be a traswoman whether or not you can fit that fact into your bland, one dimensional brain. Transwomen (Tops, Bottoms, Verse, Fem, Passable, Non-Passable) don't have to measure up to your standards of what is acceptable or not, simply because YOU don't write the rules. We each have our own truth, we each have our own goals, and we each have our own likes/dislikes.

And here's the catch 22 on this if you enjoy being a top then perhaps you should consider just knocking off the whole act of pretending to be a 'straight/real man', because we all know that 'straight/real men' don't have to use terms like top or bottom, a straight man only goes after GGs, and don't spend their time on Tgirl forums and chasing chick with dicks... who are we kidding with this nonsense?

Senior Member Professional Poster

Sling,What are doing man.You're suppose to turn the top tgirls into bottoms,and now you're fucking up your chances.Ones gender doesn't determine their sexuality(I secretly support slingblade's view)lol

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

i dont know all this talk of anal sex .. its a sin in the eye of god ... jeez

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    i dont know all this talk of anal sex .. its a sin in the eye of god ... jeez
    You believe in magic?

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

i do yes .. infact i have 4 hobbits that live below me in the apartment .. and there is a river serpent that swims in the thames outside my apartment that shoots jet of water at people on the boats....

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Quote Originally Posted by Kayden Harley View Post
    How quickly you went from ignorant and poorly educated on this subject to just downright low and a true moron.

Let's break this down so that even a child could understand..

Transitioning has everything to do with ME. It has nothing to do with conforming to your sexual fantasies (of being with a bottom tgirl), therefor I'll continue to be a traswoman whether or not you can fit that fact into your bland, one dimensional brain. Transwomen (Tops, Bottoms, Verse, Fem, Passable, Non-Passable) don't have to measure up to your standards of what is acceptable or not, simply because YOU don't write the rules. We each have our own truth, we each have our own goals, and we each have our own likes/dislikes.

And here's the catch 22 on this if you enjoy being a top then perhaps you should consider just knocking off the whole act of pretending to be a 'straight/real man', because we all know that 'straight/real men' don't have to use terms like top or bottom, a straight man only goes after GGs, and don't spend their time on Tgirl forums and chasing chick with dicks... who are we kidding with this nonsense?
    Oh really sounds to me like you're just wasting your time and you should just stay in your natural form. I mean lets be real here Kayden only someone whos a closet homosexual would even bother seeing someone like you. Yes I like trannys but hell no im not the least bit intrested in someone that's nothing more than a very bad impresination of what a real tranny is and should be. I really think its so called and i'm not going to use the world girls but people like you who make this tranny thing into such a big laughable circus. I still dont understand how transitioning has everything to do with you when your actions are more indicitive of how gay guys act but knock yourself out im sure there's a market for it but trust me no real man who appreciates the finer qualites in a woman would ever confuse that with you.

Tiny Pettite Sexy & Sweet Rookie Poster aimee riendeau's Avatar

Well to understand the answer to the question originally asked, you first have to to undrstand the differnce between gender identity and sexual identity.

A persons gender identity is basically thier brain gender. For Cisgendered Men and women, this is the gnder they happened to be born with. Thier brain matches thier genitals. With a Transsexual person this gender identity (brain gender) Is simply differnt than what was present (on sight) at birth. Such as those born genetically male but with female brains and gentic females born with male brains.

I am transsexual, this gender identity may not apply to TV's and CD's as Many who are CD and TV are perfectly ok being the gender they are born in (some arent), there are not "definates" all are to one degree or another, and all are different. Just as members of diffent races, religions and ethnic back grounds are diffrent from one another. We are all very unique.

NOW.. we move on to sexual identity. Ones sexual identity is completely independent of gender ID.
    This is why some Cisgendered (gender matches brain gender) people are attracted to Guys, some into Girls, some into both, some into T-girls, some into T-guys, some into inter-sexed some into gender-fluid/gender-queer and yet others to all of the above (such as myself who identifies as Panssexual).... everyones attracted to differnt people(s).

Now, if my Brain Identity is female, my genitals are "male" but I am attracted to females, I would have no control over this. Its simply who I am attracted to. No further explanation is needed.

In my case (speaking in terms of my reality), I am panssexual as well as a Transsexual female. My sexual ID is "Panssexual" and my Gender ID is Transsexual female (MTF).
    Panssexual means that I am not attracted to people solely on basis of thier gender. Its about who they are as a person, I would consider being with someone of any gender. To me, its about the person. not whats between thier legs. To others, who they are attacted to is different.
    Does this mean I want to "be with" everyone? No. This mean I am attracted to persons on an induvidial basis regardlss of thier given or percieved gender. Much like how gay guys are not attracted to all other men in the world because they are gay, and all straight men aren't attracted to every single female out there. I am not attracted to everyone nor are they. MOST people put gender limits on who they like, I simply do not.

3rdly, Top, Versital and Bottom I guess can be described for lack of a better term as a persons Sexual Disposition or someones Sexual Position. This also is pre-wired in your brain, But people seem to have these preferences independent of thier sexual, gender or D/S Identity (will explain D/s in a moment) I have heard them described here as "Masculine" for top, and "feminine" for bottom...This could not be further from the truth. Masculine and Feminine would be more apt used in relation to gender Identity. Not Sexual Disposition (once again if someone has a better, more accurate term in place of this, it is more than welcome. )

Lastly, there are questions here that seem to be more related to D/s Dominance and submissiveness. These are both a state of mind, as opposed to sexual role you may be. For instance, A Dom, who also is bottom, would almost seem like a contradiction in terms. But you could be a Dominant Bottom (also known as aggressive bottoms) As well as could be a Submissive Top. This state of mind, I can only describe as "who takes control" For Dom/Domme and who "Gives control" The sub/subbie in the given situation.

I have clearly defined it as best as I can, since nothing is written in stone on this issue its hard to illustrate it in a way that fits everyones opinion. This is as good as it gets however, and is just a basis to go off of. If you can grasp that these 4 things are seprate and independent of one another, you start to see just how beautiful the interpersonal relationships we make in life truly can be.

When it really comes down to it, You really don't HAVE TO understand how something works in order to accept it...... but it helps, it really does help if one has both understanding and acceptance to be complete in both.
    PS sorry bout the typos, I had to write this in about 20 mins on the fly, so have done no spellcheck.
    And for the record, I am Pansexual, I am Female (Transsexual (Pre-op), I am a Bottom and I am a subbie = 100% TS - Aimee Riendeau

Last edited by aimee riendeau; 10-01-2011 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Data was incomplete in regard to the question asked as I did not have time to finish it thouroughly and correctly first time
    Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    Albert Einstein