Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Which NBA Players Are Gay/Bi

Come on how is basketball not a sport? If it is so easy to dunk being 7 foot why is Jordan the greatest? If you are out of shape you are going to look like a fool also if you are weak or slow. I don't get the argument against it being a sport. Being dumb will get you even if you are athletic. Being skilled means a lot but that can't always get you by either. The fact that you take one situation out of one game to determine a sport shows you really enjoy talking out of your ass.

Last edited by Cannotresist6; 02-21-2013 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by youngblood61 View Post
    Not everybody in the NBA is 7' tall their are plenty of guys who are smaller who are very skilled and some of the bigs are skilled as well. Watch a game before you make such stupid statements. It's a great game and a great sport.
    Boy, everyone is taking things literally. I've watched the game many times in the past, hence why I don't watch the game. I know a great deal about sports and compared to many other sports, basketball is far down on the list as far as talent requirements. Yeah, Jordan's the best of all time. Okay, so what. Wayne Gretzky could easily sink a basket but Michael Jordan would fall flat on his face on a pair of skates. You want to know where the talented athletes are? Check out hockey. Not ICE hockey. It's hockey, America. And for the people that say I'm talking out of my ass, kindly fuck off.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bassman2546 View Post
    Boy, everyone is taking things literally. I've watched the game many times in the past, hence why I don't watch the game. I know a great deal about sports and compared to many other sports, basketball is far down on the list as far as talent requirements. Yeah, Jordan's the best of all time. Okay, so what. Wayne Gretzky could easily sink a basket but Michael Jordan would fall flat on his face on a pair of skates. You want to know where the talented athletes are? Check out hockey. Not ICE hockey. It's hockey, America. And for the people that say I'm talking out of my ass, kindly fuck off.
    do you honestly think Crosby could make a basketball team faster than D wade could make a hockey team? It is really a wash because undefended both could score but in a game situation neither one would stand a chance of succeeding. I'm a huge Hockey fan and don't like basketball but to say it is not a sport or that the players are un athletic is just plain silly.

All of 'em.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bassman2546 View Post
    What an idiot! Yeah anybody can make a basket unguarded,but could he make one with somebody in his face? And Hockey where guys swing there sticks at one another and knock each other into the boards you call that a sport? They could have stayed out all season as far as I'm concerned nobody in this country cares about it, look at the ratings compared to the other sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections View Post
    do you honestly think Crosby could make a basketball team faster than D wade could make a hockey team? It is really a wash because undefended both could score but in a game situation neither one would stand a chance of succeeding. I'm a huge Hockey fan and don't like basketball but to say it is not a sport or that the players are un athletic is just plain silly.
    Same here,...love hockey...can't get interested in basketball, but...like you, I also consider it a sport...
    ..and anyway,...Gretzky's barely over 6 feet tall...how well do they really think he'd do in the NBA?

Quote Originally Posted by youngblood61 View Post
    ... And Hockey where guys swing there sticks at one another and knock each other into the boards you call that a sport?
    lol....you really think that's all they do?!

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Really who cares what the sexual orientation of these guys are. The only people who piss me off are those that make money or gain power by demeaning LGBT individuals while engaging in closeted same gender sex.

This is one of last places (sports) where people feel completely insecure about coming out and it is not because of the absence of discussions like this.

Junior Poster

The only one I know for sure is Rudy Gay.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

There are NO gay players in the NBA.
    What a ridiculous thing to say. ALL MEN baby!!

Last edited by giovanni_hotel; 02-22-2013 at 06:49 AM.