Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: You go GW Bush

That's an incredible video (I can even overlook the fifty year old photo of damage to the Empire State Building).

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Gold Poster

Someone's drawing his testosterone from his XBox video war games again. Fuck George Dubya, and anyone else who subscribes to the mantra of, my country right or wrong. No mention or images of the tens of thousands Iraqis killed under Saddam when the Reagan and Bush41 administrations supported him, the 250,000 Iraqis killed during the first gulf war, the tens of thousands who died during the embargo driven and enforced to the extreme by this country, the attacks of that country by U.S. F-15s when we patrolled their skies, or the 30,000 (Bush's own numbers) Iraqis dead in this latest campaign. Why no images of the three little Iraqi girls who died thanks to a U.S. errant missle early ?

What a one-sided video slop of shit. That's the kind of mindset that will have us (Americans) wearing bullseyes wherever they go for years to come.

Anymore one-sided rah-rah bs slop you want to present us, Seejeffgo ? And since you care about American service personnel so much, have you done much for a homeless vet of late ?

Veteran Poster

Scared to wear a bullseye pussy? I'm not. We've had a bullseye on us from Islamists for about 20 years. You are just another narcissistic liberal who won't, or can't, see where the real fight is. Thank God you and chuck schumer, and al sharpton aren't our first line of defense.

yeah yourdaddy....just keep buying their propaganda blah blah.

if you would just get ur redneck narrowminded ass outta florida, umm i mean outta the united states a couple of times and ask people in south america or europe what the common man/woman thinks of GWB protofascist USA.

yes, the usa was beeing liked by most of the world because it used to be a benevolent power. but these times have long gone. the US is - with every right - beeing seen as the worlds relentless ego/megalomaniac bully. just one example: how can u expect an indian tribe from brazil beeing positive towards the USA if american companies try to patent local weeds those native people habe been using for ages in traditional medicine and as a next step want to forbid them using those plants???

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Quote Originally Posted by yourdaddy
    You are just another narcissistic liberal...
    You have the mentality of a racist.

And you need to learn what narcissistic means.

Veteran Poster

I know exactly what narcissistic means, fool. All you have to do is look at Al Sharpton, Chuck Schumer, Dick Durban, et al, to know.

PS: only WEAK PEOPLE need a STRONG LEADER

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yourdaddy
    Scared to wear a bullseye pussy? I'm not. We've had a bullseye on us from Islamists for about 20 years. You are just another narcissistic liberal who won't, or can't, see where the real fight is. Thank God you and chuck schumer, and al sharpton aren't our first line of defense.
    You are hilarious. You'd be even funnier if you weren't such a sad redneck.

But keep posting! it provides comic relief for the rest of us.

another PS: Leni Riefenstahl would have been proud of this little shmock-propaganda video just once more exploiting the 9-11 victims