Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: You go GW Bush

Veteran Poster

Michael Moore is your Leni Riefenstahl.

yeah yourdaddy, as long as you always DUCK and COVEr anytime ure out crab fishing in oh-so-terror-threatened florida.

stay vigilant, there might be a malevolent turban-carrier somewhere just too eager to piss on ur bible and force u to read the mounting liberal media.

ps: the "real world" is bigger than the USA. too bad there are still people buying that propaganda shit after three years of mess by GWB, another four by his daddy (who btw was a great supporter of the biggest prez-crook of all time nixon etc etc.)

another ps: i never trusted any of our "leaders" be it from either of the big-people-selling parties. its just that the republicans are even worse than the others.

but "because of your mental disorder and your fantasiesof power, and brilliance..." you, yourdaddy, will always need a "strong leader" who thinks and acts for you

Veteran Poster

You're such an uninformed young fool. The main ring-leader, Atta, and 6 of his hemchmen, lived and planned 9/11 here in Florida. 3 of the pilots of the doomed planes trained here in Florida , in flight schools. If you weren't such a narcissistic little asshole, you might have read this somewhere. The ny times is your bible.

i just gave you good advice then didnt i? i told you to stay vigilant. but as a sucessful thousands of dollar earning republican you know that already

but then umm the part about uninformed fool. well didnt Atta plan the whole thing rather in a city named HAMBURG, located in GERMANY? oh well, maybe i didnt notice that little detail. as well as the years and millions the cia under reagen and bush daddy fostered bin laden in afghanistan (uh and the oh so bad mullahs)

yourdaddy, u remember a guy named Oliver North???

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Veteran Poster

Sure do, he's a genuine hero of mine. He served his country, just like I did, and my father before me. Ollie is certainly on a lot of talk shows, and hosts his own show. What have you done for anyone lately?

Veteran Poster

No scipio, I was at least a fifth generation democrat, till 1996. I'd rather be an American first. democrats put their party before anything except their egos. You guys are so transparent. I happen to live in an area of Florida that is heavily populated by Mexicans. They make better Republicans and Americans, than any dem i know. You're losing the middle-class African American vote, the Hispanic vote, and lately the Independent vote, because of your attacks on the country. Hillary isn't gonna get it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by yourdaddy
    Sure do, he's a genuine hero of mine. . Ollie is certainly on a lot of talk shows, and hosts his own show. What have you done for anyone lately?
    oh well, so a fool that isn`t able to erase his e-mails is ur hero. so be it

I apologize for getting caught up in the definition of narcissistic. That's completely detracting from the real issue.

What we're seeing here is something that happens a lot these days; a bunch of people who would rather call each other names than debate the real issues. If you have a problem with what someone has said, discuss what they've said. Addressing the speaker, rather than addressing the discussion, is an idiot's way of solving problems.

What's next? Are you gonna challenge someone to a fight on the playground at 3:00?

And the saddest part of all is the fact that the video in question had nothing to do with George Bush in the first place. Those two words were added by the original poster, and that's all it took to get the shitslinging started. We should all be ashamed of ourselves.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

oh god-

whistling dixie and waving the dixie flag at them A-rabs and I-raquis again are we?

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Rookie Poster

"Thank God you and chuck schumer, and al sharpton aren't our first line of defense."

Yeah it's a good thing thing to have a draft dodger and a five time deferrer as our first line of defense. They had the good sense to outsource our national security to private security firms like blackwater. "America's security, now going to the lowest bidder."

Fucking hilarious.