Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Fathered A Child With Member Of Household Staff

There's a lot of pop-psychobabble experts nowadays.

All it takes is arrogance.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Fathered A Child With Member Of Household Staff

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666 View Post
    Not surprised ,arnold will fuck anything legally female. The walking corpse (shriver) probably was boring him and worshipping him enough. Still his love child is far more like him than the two lads he had with shriver,must have been those messed up kennedy genetics got to them. The kennedys are full of the obese,the chronically diseased, they even had one female who became of drooling simpleton after she was lobotomised because she was such a mental case. You don't go that way at such a young age without some seriously bad genes.

The old guy who owns my gym in london was on the lineup with arnold, used to hang round with him a bit. Said that it didn't matter if a girl had a boyfriend,married if he wanted to fuck her,he would just say straight off. Said 'lets fuck' to some girl with her boyfriend stood there. Boyfriend being a typical cockney, said f off you big german git. despite arnold being three times the size. Arnold had to be pulled away by several other bodybuilders. Would say to women 'I want to stick my tongue up your ass' while they were eating.

He would have been fucking far more women than just the hired help when married to shriver,better looking women,the hired help was just a woman drain his balls into and she was always around. I'd imagine PC types would say he had a sex addiction or some shit.

However,he is a truly amazing guy in terms of what he achieved,reminds me of muhammed ali and how inspirational he is. And like arnold Ali couldn't keep his d1ck in his pants either.But at least he isn't a hypocrite ,he never campaigned on family values as far as I know and I think is for gay marriage.

That's LOL funny Arnie...but there must have been a Kennedy or 2 along the way that could be considered the pillar of the community in terms of morality. Let me look into that and get back to you.

there a news story that arnold has more kids as a result of adultery then just one

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    there a news story that arnold has more kids as a result of adultery then just one
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Rookie Poster

This is becoming a tradition with Republicans. I think Bill Owens of Colorado was the most recent member of the club of Governors using servants as concubines. The Republicans are in the immorality closet. They want desperately to party hardy like the left, but only under the cloak of darkness. While the left "warps" its way to hell the Republicans want to cruse at "sub-light" speeds hoping the money will last longer. Mean while Rome continues to burn...

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Nah, it's not a matter of desired speed, it's a matter of wanting to be a political party concerned with political issues, and wanting to be a party of family and Christian values. The former type of party can afford an occasional breech of personal ethics as long as it doesn't involve political corruption, the latter can't afford any fractures in facade. Whatever the party, people will be human, with human failings and will make human choices...even terminators.

Last edited by trish; 05-26-2011 at 10:39 PM.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.