Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Professional Poster
    NY for now(upstate area) but trying to move to LA!

Default Re: Websites to look for a real genuine boyfriend/husband?

Quote Originally Posted by irongoddess View Post
    that`s how i like my gym
    rusty,with no floor,a small bulb in the changing room that usually doesn`t work and zero cardio equitptment,just weights!
    everyone in my gym is only there for one thing,GETTING RESULTS!
    Haha no cardio equipment! I know you gotta at least be running or something right? You too toned to be just a pure weight lifter. Not saying its not possible though. My brother's pretty big and do like 2 minutes of cardio every two month!

I like to have a soothing environment when working out in a gym. Helps me relax during my breaks.

I Can Suck You Dry!!!

:jerkoff:

Quote Originally Posted by SirCumsAlot View Post
    Damn look at the color scheme of that room! You'll be like in a constant anger, aggressive mode when you're working out in that room
    Haha no cardio equipment! I know you gotta at least be running or something right? You too toned to be just a pure weight lifter. Not saying its not possible though. My brother's pretty big and do like 2 minutes of cardio every two month!

I like to have a soothing environment when working out in a gym. Helps me relax during my breaks.

when i want to get lean,i do my powerwalking outside in the park 1hr every morning before breakfast, in the summer and in the winter i have a small gym 1 min from where i live where it`s only good to use the treadmill!i do my weights always at a real gym!
    two mins of cardio a month is impossible to get down to a low bodyfat!

i don`t like cardio,it`s boring but that`s the only way to get lean and of course with the right food!

yes i understand for some people can have a workout to relax and it`s all good but i bodybuilders train and we train like an animals ,that`s the only way to get results and i like it that way!it takes a lot of physical pain,sacrifice to change body compositions and to achieve''The Shape''
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gym4.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	394869  

www.fitgoddessbabe.com

''stereotypes were made to be broken''
    ''many people still confuse masculine with muscular….''
    ''Being strong is also feminine.feminine doesn't equals being weak!Being strong is very sexy!''
    ''never judge people before you get to know them''
    ''we can achieve anything,if we work hard for it''

Professional Poster

when i want to get lean,i do my powerwalking outside in the park 1hr every morning before breakfast, in the summer and in the winter i have a small gym 1 min from where i live where it`s only good to use the treadmill!i do my weights always at a real gym!
    two mins of cardio a month is impossible to get down to a low bodyfat!

i don`t like cardio,it`s boring but that`s the only way to get lean and of course with the right food!

yes i understand for some people can have a workout to relax and it`s all good but i bodybuilders train and we train like an animals ,that`s the only way to get results and i like it that way!it takes a lot of physical pain,sacrifice to change body compositions and to achieve''The Shape''
    Ha yeah trust me I know! I used to be hardcore in working out too back when I use to take martial arts. I workout minorly now just to stay in shape vs when I tried to be the world best fighter. I love doing cardio though. I have to run a mile before working. Cardio is key for toneness BUT you can take hydroxycut. That suppose to help. I have a metobolism like a squirrel though so I dont need to worry much about fat burning stuff, but I took them once before anyways just because it came free with a preworkout powder I once bought, and let me tell ya, WOW!. That stuff had my veins popping out for no reason 24/7!

I Can Suck You Dry!!!

Ha yeah trust me I know! I used to be hardcore in working out too back when I use to take martial arts. I workout minorly now just to stay in shape vs when I tried to be the world best fighter. I love doing cardio though. I have to run a mile before working. Cardio is key for toneness BUT you can take hydroxycut. That suppose to help. I have a metobolism like a squirrel though so I dont need to worry much about fat burning stuff, but I took them once before anyways just because it came free with a preworkout powder I once bought, and let me tell ya, WOW!. That stuff had my veins popping out for no reason 24/7!
    sure but if you don`t eat the right food and watching everything you eat,the most powerful fat burner in the world will not get rid of bodyfat!running is bad for the knees and it makes you lose muscles(pro runners in fact look anorexic) so the best is power walking!luckily i have a super fast metabolism but when i want to get lean i still have to work hard!

cardio doesn`t get you toned! toning=building muscles,that`s what toning means!cardio is good to take the fat around the built muscles and showing the shape the you`ve built with weights and diet!Bodybuilders are the true masters of getting into a low bodyfat and preserve muscles!

fighting and bodybuilding are very different!Bodybuilding is a sport based on symmetry,proportion,size and the category that i train for is called ''figure'' which it`s not about muscle size!muscles have to look lean must be symmetric and in proportion without going over board!it`s a delicate business!

Name:	shehulk gloria.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	634.0 KB 
ID:	394875   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ripped.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	394876   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gloria bikinii.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	394877  

www.fitgoddessbabe.com

''Being strong is also feminine.feminine doesn't equals being weak!Being strong is very sexy!''

I knew it, one can get rid of cellulite lol!

Full time freak

Professional Poster

sure but if you don`t eat the right food and watching everything you eat,the most powerful fat burner in the world will not get rid of bodyfat!running is bad for the knees and it makes you lose muscles(pro runners in fact look anorexic) so the best is power walking!luckily i have a super fast metabolism but when i want to get lean i still have to work hard!

cardio doesn`t get you toned! toning=building muscles,that`s what toning means!cardio is good to take the fat around the built muscles and showing the shape the you`ve built with weights and diet!Bodybuilders are the true masters of getting into a low bodyfat and preserve muscles!

fighting and bodybuilding are very different!Bodybuilding is a sport based on symmetry,proportion,size and the category that i train for is called ''figure'' which it`s not about muscle size!muscles have to look lean must be symmetric and in proportion without going over board!it`s a delicate business!
    Yeah I know my bother's all into that stuff too. He wanted to be a bodybuilder but now he's a personal trainer. But fighting is a sport too! At least nowadays it is.

I never used to train for figure purposes. I used to train for strength, speed and stamina. Naturally my stamina suck ass so I used to push myself to the limits when it came to cardio. I'm naturally small frame, so all that running I used to do didn't help make me look any bigger! But I enjoyed it and had to work on my stamina. Running was only part of my cardio though. I don't mind being small frame because it helps me with speed in fighting.

Diet is hella important. I used to be a health freak. Right before I stopped my hardcore workouts, I gained 10lbs of muscle during my workouts during an long, X period of time. And that was the most hardest ten pounds I every tried to gain! I was trying out for my first college football team. My goal was to reach 180, I reached 160, most I ever weighed. I'm naturally 150-155 if I'm actively working out. I'm naturally like 145 if I'm lazy(told ya I'm small frame!). I had to eat a shit load to gain that weight! Mainly carbs and and protein damn near every other hour. Combination of that and doing tons of leg workouts help me gain them ten pounds. Lost it all when I went down to Florida for the second college I went to. So hard for me to gain, yet so very easy for me to lose the weight.

I Can Suck You Dry!!!

training in gyms is for pussies! all ya'll need to do is drink beer and pick up really big stuff like rocks, trees, cars, etc.... This guys strong as a bull and look at that freakin buff beach body!!!

Maaaarc for pussies???really??
    so u can leg press 2200 pounds 10 times and squatting 250kg and bench pressing 200kg???
    you wouldn`t dare say this to any of the huge guys that train at my gym!
    even me that at 5.5 and i weight 73kg with a low bodyfat, i am a machine when i train,i leg press 500kg for 4 sets,10 reps and i can bench press 120kg
    can you do that?not many people can cos Rome wasn`t build in one day!it takes time to build up the strengh,week by week,year after year
    i remember when i started training i could only leg press 40kg and i thought i was gonna die!and btw bodybuilders are not powerlifters!maybe there are pussies in your gym like in most fitness gyms but in bodybuilder gyms,it`s a very tough enviroment!

www.fitgoddessbabe.com

btw the movie is fake and the rocks are made of probably paper or something similar!
    funny though

www.fitgoddessbabe.com

Maaaarc for pussies???really??
    so u can leg press 2200 pounds 10 times and squatting 250kg and bench pressing 200kg???
    you wouldn`t dare say this to any of the huge guys that train at my gym!
    even me that at 5.5 and i weight 73kg with a low bodyfat, i am a machine when i train,i leg press 500kg for 4 sets,10 reps and i can bench press 120kg
    can you do that?not many people can cos Rome wasn`t build in one day!it takes time to build up the strengh,week by week,year after year
    i remember when i started training i could only leg press 40kg and i thought i was gonna die!and btw bodybuilders are not powerlifters!maybe there are pussies in your gym like in most fitness gyms but in bodybuilder gyms,it`s a very tough enviroment!

OH YA, well, well I think my good friend Mr Nitro Express Magnum revolver could very easily convince your steroid laden friends that they were pussies. He may not be able to bench press much but when he speaks people listen

Name:	23.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	394889