Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Re: So the world is gonna end 5-21-11 Post a pic of someone you would like to bang!

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Margaret Thatcher. And it would have to be a big fucking gun.

Although with the world about to end I'd have to hope that the queue wasn't too long.....
    Where'd that "Angry Sex Thread" go again? I think you and Margaret could have the angriest sex of all Robert! Or course, you'd probably snap her mummified living dead bod in half!

Default Re: So the world is gonna end 5-21-11 Post a pic of someone you would like to bang!

Quote Originally Posted by theone1982 View Post
    Where'd that "Angry Sex Thread" go again? I think you and Margaret could have the angriest sex of all Robert! Or course, you'd probably snap her mummified living dead bod in half!
    Shag Margaret Thatcher? Not while, as the saying goes, there are dead dogs in the street.

And since she's the Iron Lady, why would anyone want a load of rusty iron filings on their cock anyway?

This is what Steve Bell in The Guardian thought back in 1982 after she took all the kudos and none of the blame for the Falklands War.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bell2537_512.jpg 
Views:	438 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	394744  

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Gold Poster

Shag Margaret Thatcher? Not while, as the saying goes, there are dead dogs in the street.

And since she's the Iron Lady, why would anyone want a load of rusty iron filings on their cock anyway?

This is what Steve Bell in The Guardian thought back in 1982 after she took all the kudos and none of the blame for the Falklands War.
    Lol! 1982, it was a very good year!

Lol! 1982, it was a very good year!
    Of course it was, M8!

It also spawned the finest song of the 80s imho, Elvis Costello's "Shipbuilding", written during the war and centring on the ironic cycle whereby the ships that were sunk with great loss of life were crewed by the sons of towns like Liverpool, Belfast and Barrow, which in turn were the same places who got the contracts, and the brief prosperity that came with them, to build the replacement ships.

Hardly surprising that later in that decade Costello poured his feelings into another song about what he planned to do when she died - Tramp The Dirt Down. Anyway, here's Shipbuilding. Call it an early birthday present!

Last edited by robertlouis; 05-18-2011 at 07:53 AM.

Gold Poster

Of course it was, M8!

It also spawned the finest song of the 80s imho, Elvis Costello's "Shipbuilding", written during the war and centring on the ironic cycle whereby the ships that were sunk with great loss of life were crewed by the sons of towns like Liverpool, Belfast and Barrow, which in turn were the same places who got the contracts, and the brief prosperity that came with them, to build the replacement ships.

Hardly surprising that later in that decade Costello poured his feelings into another song about what he planned to do when she died - Tramp The Dirt Down. Anyway, here's Shipbuilding. Call it an early birthday present!

Cool! I like that song, but I didn't realize the story behind it.

Cool! I like that song, but I didn't realize the story behind it.
    It's the fact that the song is full of anger, but you don't realise till you concentrate on the lyrics, which makes the song subtle and with the power of a sucker punch.

Needless to say, Elvis Costello is a songwriting hero for me.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Hey I posted "Shipbuilding" on the what are you listening to now thread a few days ago - together with a note on its background. you GUYS are just not paying attention - lol

Yes Costello is the greatest British (Irish?) songwriter working today.

Last edited by Prospero; 05-18-2011 at 09:50 AM.

TG- Angeles Cid

GG- Kelly Brook

Last edited by socalrick; 05-18-2011 at 06:08 PM.

Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

Well it is May 21st, 2011 tomorrow. The world will come to an end sometime Saturday.

Farewell cruel world. Good luck to everyone. If there is a hell, I will see y'all there, so save me a seat.

Now I am going to show all of you exactly who I am and what I look like. See ya.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gorilla-WTF.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	136.9 KB 
ID:	395074  

Last edited by Ineeda SM; 05-20-2011 at 06:18 AM.
    A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

Junior Poster

My ex-wife. I will go happy if I can nail her ass one more time.