Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Whats a Girl 2 do?

Well I Came 2 the Bronx( Where im Born and Rasied) 2 visit my mom and spend the the night with her, and got stucked because of the MTA strike....Is there any other Forums or another fun site 2 b on? AOL isn't really fun anymore!!! Thanxs

Junior Poster
    somewhere in Mexico, learning how to juggle kittens

damn,babygirl. it's don't look like you need to look for fun.

"I drink what? " - Socrates

Default Re: Whats a Girl 2 do?

Quote Originally Posted by xxMelania4uxx
    AOL isn't really fun anymore!!! Thanxs
    AOL was fun before

Love your new av, Melania. Glad you got it to work.

Sorry to hear about your getting stuck by the MTA strike. When I was living in Boston (A looooong time ago) I got stuck when the 'T' had a one-day walkout that I hadn't heard about. I wound up walking to and from work that day (About five miles each way, at a time when I was still into hiking). As I was working near the Government Center, where the 'T' workers were demonstrating, I got to share my thoughts with a few of them during my lunch hour. I don't think they liked me very much after that.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

LOL I bet u did Give em' a piece of your mind. But I'm on the MTA side even though im stuck..LOL

Junior Poster
    somewhere in Mexico, learning how to juggle kittens

i found that on a lot of forums ,it's tends to be clickish. but never fret, you never know what the night has in store.

"I drink what? " - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by xxMelania4uxx
    LOL I bet u did Give em' a piece of your mind. But I'm on the MTA side even though im stuck..LOL
    Yah, I was friends with a lot of the trolley operators at the time (I learned to drive trains six years before I learned how to drive a car), so it was like a day out with friends with some of them.

Didn't do much for my sore feet, though.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

Damn Melania you need to think of something. Because this strike won't end for another few days. Find the closest Metro North station and get you ass to the city. I think there is a station in Parkchester.

BTW, the new shots of you in those Indigo Red shorts look mad crazy good.

Junior Poster

Yeah, I saw the new set you did with T ( hmm, is he on the picket lines with MTA).
    Anyway. The hot shorts look good on you Jessica Simpson better watch out, there may be a new Daisy Duke. Looks like you are still having fun. Good for you.