Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thumbs down Re: FOX NEWS INSIDER: “Stuff Is Just Made Up”

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Really.....well it depends what your defination of "low" is...if you hold them in low regard, that's your prerogative...But how on earth could you possibly expand your mind if you listen to the same dribble that you agree with day in and day out? Your basically a cheerleader. Here's the deal...40% of Americans identify themselves as conservative, and have had to put up with the bias of the networks and CNN for years. Additionally...I ran through the cable channels ( and remember Fox News is a cable outlet) this weekend. Fox's cable competition, on one channel had the ever popular reruns of "Lock Down" and the other had a puff piece on Michelle. Fox had an actual anchor doing actual news.

If however your definition of "Low" is ratings...than frankly you don't know what the hell you're talking about. There are nights in Prime Time when Fox News approaches the audience of the 3 major networks and that's pretty astounding considering that they're only in a small fraction of homes as the major networks.

And if that wasn't enough...here's this.....CNN has an analyst named Farheed Zukaria . This dude is on giving his opinion on everything from the middle east to fiscal matters on every show on every day. Nothing wrong with that...he's a news analyst...right? Well......We recently find out quite by accident that he had been advising Obama on policy for some time. Now I don't know what journalism school you attended, but by any standard that's needs to be disclosed lest the public thinks he's impartial as he has attempted to pass himself off as.. Get it? That's just one of many reasons why CNN's audience is shrinking and Fox's in increasing. Deal with it...or you can always look for Olbermann on channel 989 right near QVC! LMAO
    I have never seen somebody laughs at their own jokes I mean srsly. Anyways you fail to mention this http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/arc..._08/025255.php and this and this http://mediamatters.org/blog/201011050034 at least MSNBC does have a policy against this but hey Fox says ethics be damned we support the right and aint a got damn thing u can do.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Default Re: FOX NEWS INSIDER: “Stuff Is Just Made Up”

Not sure Media Matters can be considered a viable source Silcc.

Quote Originally Posted by Faldur View Post
    Not sure Media Matters can be considered a viable source Silcc.
    Of course not since you don't consider anything liberal to be viable, but I can tell you didn't click the link as it says who on Fox News has donated to what republicans.

I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    Of course not since you don't consider anything liberal to be viable, but I can tell you didn't click the link as it says who on Fox News has donated to what republicans.
    "at least MSNBC does have a policy against this but hey Fox says ethics be damned we support the right and aint a got damn thing u can do. "

That's fall down drunk funny...no really ......you can't be serious. MSNBC shills for the Obama Administration every day all day , week in week out and hand picks it's guests to do the same thing, and you point to a policy that says they can't donate a few bucks to political candidates as if that is supposed to convince people of thier objectivity??? A candidate couldn't afford to buy the amount of favorable coverage the shills give him. Too bad they don't have a policy about that ! LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    "at least MSNBC does have a policy against this but hey Fox says ethics be damned we support the right and aint a got damn thing u can do. "

That's fall down drunk funny...no really ......you can't be serious. MSNBC shills for the Obama Administration every day all day , week in week out and hand picks it's guests to do the same thing, and you point to a policy that says they can't donate a few bucks to political candidates as if that is supposed to convince people of thier objectivity??? A candidate couldn't afford to buy the amount of favorable coverage the shills give him. Too bad they don't have a policy about that ! LMAO
    Just as Fox was shilling for Bush back when he was in office. Jesus H Christ onmyknees can I some objectivity from you rather than simple minded thoughts of MSNBC=LIBERAL LIARS and Fox News=100% truth.