Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Poster

i thought soldiers girl was dead on... maybe its just b/c its mirrored things in my own life but i thought it was the best movie ive seen on the topic

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

I love "Princesa" and "Different for Girls".

~Kisses.

HTG

I have 2 chime in and say that im n agreement with Princessa even tho The Crying Game rates right up there with it...

"I like my women like i like my coffee...HOT & BLACK."

BTGA

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    i thought soldiers girl was dead on... maybe its just b/c its mirrored things in my own life but i thought it was the best movie ive seen on the topic
    Soldiers Girl in my opinion was horrid....i bought the DVD and watched the movie,and then the extra bonus scenes.
    Why did the makers of this film find the manliest actor they could find to portray the female part??The real life girl in this true story,Calpernia Adams was shown in the extra scenes,and she wasnt the most passable girl Ive ever seen,however she was attractive...but the actor Lee Pace who played her part lives as a man.

I was insulted that the makers found it necessary to cast a man to play Calpernia's part ...to make it obvious to middle America that the girl in question was transgender,figured unless they got a man to play her role,nobody would get it.

Its the same discrimination that African americans faced back in the 20 and 30s when they had Al Jolson(a white man) paint his face black because they figured an african american couldnt do it himself.

to me this film is a slap in the TG communities face.

DJ Asia

Professional Poster

What was the one about the Thai volleyball team of TSs?