Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: I Loveee Miami !!!

mami you stunning!

hoy te vi por primera vez en persona y casi me muero de la alegria, desgraciadamente estabas con un negro feo, pero bueno te vi toda y me quise matar cuando te suviste al auto con , te quiero ver hoy a la noche decime donde te encuentro, un beso grande bb

Quote Originally Posted by argentino View Post
    hoy te vi por primera vez en persona y casi me muero de la alegria, desgraciadamente estabas con un negro feo, pero bueno te vi toda y me quise matar cuando te suviste al auto con , te quiero ver hoy a la noche decime donde te encuentro, un beso grande bb
    LMFAO!!!!! had to from Argentina, che!!!

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

don't go to club space...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Quote Originally Posted by argentino View Post
    jajajajaja argentino tenias que ser, pues el negro feo tiene buen pollon.
    no pienso quedar contigo ni de coņa! PAYASO !

Quote Originally Posted by south ov da border View Post
    don't go to club space...
    Why ?

I live in Miami and have never heard of Mangroves... are you sure you guys arent talking about mangos tropical cafe?

Anyways, if you are looking for gay clubs the major ones are Twist and Score both on Lincoln Rd and Discotekka in downtown. Im sure there are a few others but those are the ones i hear the most about.

For regular clubs it all depends on what you want but generally the main nights are

Monday - Mokai
    Tuesday - The Delano
    Wed - Mansion or LIV
    Thurs - Mynt, Plunge, LIV
    Fri - LIV, SET, Cameo
    Sat - LIV, SET, Mansion, Space
    Sun - Nikki Beach

Whoever said dont go to Space is out of their mind. There is a reason its been voted best dance club in America numerous times and that its the longest running club in Miami. If you like electronic music its the best place to go.

If you are looking for regular bars. Playwright, Waxys, Zekes, Abraxas, Teds, Tobacco Rd are the more popular ones. Ft. Lauderdale has a much better bar scene than Miami. Also the grove and gables have some nice bars.

Anyways, other activities. Obv the beach during the day. There are numerous Everglades/airboat tours that you should do. For shopping you have Collins Ave and Lincoln Rd. About 15minutes north you will find Bal Harbour shops which is where you will find all your high end stuff. A bit further up the road is Aventura Mall which is also good.

If you are going to be around for awhile a drive down to the Key West is a must.

Last edited by isabel_305; 05-15-2011 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by isabel_305 View Post
    I live in Miami and have never heard of Mangroves... are you sure you guys arent talking about mangos tropical cafe?

Anyways, if you are looking for gay clubs the major ones are Twist and Score both on Lincoln Rd and Discotekka in downtown. Im sure there are a few others but those are the ones i hear the most about.

For regular clubs it all depends on what you want but generally the main nights are

Monday - Mokai
    Tuesday - The Delano
    Wed - Mansion or LIV
    Fri - LIV, SET, Cameo
    Sun - Nikki Beach

Whoever said dont go to Space is out of their mind. There is a reason its been voted best dance club in America numerous times and that its the longest running club in Miami. If you like electronic music its the best place to go.

If you are looking for regular bars. Playwright, Waxys, Zekes, Abraxas, Teds, Tobacco Rd are the more popular ones. Ft. Lauderdale has a much better bar scene than Miami. Also the grove and gables have some nice bars.

Anyways, other activities. Obv the beach during the day. There are numerous Everglades/airboat tours that you should do. For shopping you have Collins Ave and Lincoln Rd. About 15minutes north you will find Bal Harbour shops which is where you will find all your high end stuff. A bit further up the road is Aventura Mall which is also good.

If you are going to be around for awhile a drive down to the Key West is a must.
    Hi Isabel,

thank you very much i appreciate all those details, i don't use to go to gay clubs but seems like that in Miami there is no TS clubs... Curious...
    I will never understand why they mix gays and TS here.
    In Paris it was like that before but straight guys stopped going there cause there were too many gays, so now gay ppl are not allowed to go to tranny clubs in Paris. (much better)

Quote Originally Posted by isabel_305 View Post

Monday - Mokai
    Tuesday - The Delano
    Wed - Mansion or LIV
    Fri - LIV, SET, Cameo
    Sun - Nikki Beach
    the majority of these spots will turn her away... door men do NOT want tgurls in their main room... so unless she or her company buy a multi-bottle table upfront (and get stuck with worst table, by the bathrooms)... stick with gay clubs... sucks but its the truth!!

Quote Originally Posted by AngelinaTorres View Post

i understand you it's the same for me i'm bored in Paris now
    Move to London then Angelina. We'll keep you nice and warm.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Junior Poster

Xtra kisses for my Angelina

Love big booty shemale.