Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Default Re: Whats up with all these guys trying to change...

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    You're kidding....right? Forgive me while I fall off the chair laughing at your utter hypocrisy. What a fucking joke. You have no standing to comment on the subject.None. You're the first one to crawl out of the dark corner and lambaste someone who doesn't fit your definition of a "real transsexual". You have zero tolerance for people experimenting and exploring with their sexuality and identity, and you're a convicted homophobe. Now we can add hypocrite to the long list . Perhaps you've come to terms with your intolerance and have taken a new path....just like pigs can fly.

Oh you're a fine one to talk about hypocrisy... when you aren't defending the policies of gay-hating conservatives, you've quietly got your tongue up the hairy ass of a middle-aged rentboy from Jersey who calls everyone a "faggot" and who has labeled nearly every girl here a man.

Quote Originally Posted by nonnonnon View Post
    thought police??
    If you uttered them in print, yes.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    If you uttered them in print, yes.
    yikes

Quote Originally Posted by nonnonnon View Post
    yikes
    OK, last qualification - if they could be interpreted as giving licence to racial hatred or incitement to violence, it can happen, and prison can be the result.

Vigilance pays - remember that while the UK never suffered a single horrible day on the scale of 9/11, we have had - and avoided - many more terrorist attacks than the US. Taking active steps to stop those who advocate and encourage terrorism or any other hate crime makes a lot of sense in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterDickRadio View Post
    I find it disheartening on this thread guys are still posting BS post on threads about if this girl got Boobs she would be hotter or if this girl had a bigger dick, this girl lost some weight, if this girl did this or that...

You set here and criticize all of us and then you wonder why so many girls on here call you guys fags and tranny chasers.... you are so fucking rude and hurtful and you don't even know it. People are committing suicide over this BS! You guys need to accept a girl for who she is and move on. If she is not your cup of tea then don't look! Stop being so god damn rude and post these bogus post and threads about changing us.

You don't have to walk in our shoes and you don't know what its like to be a ts so stop trying to act like you do. Have some fucking respect!!! There, I am done ranting on this!!! Say what u want!
    It's not like the rest of us reward them for it, and it's only an opinion after all. There's a balance to it, though. Guys that don't know how to act either learn or get labeled; and the girls usually won't screw with dudes who have a bad stigma or reputation.

On the other hand, being sexually picky or shallow and judgmental is normal. Everybody does it. It's human nature to pick apart differences whether male or female, priest or felon. Unfortunately, some have a problem keeping their thoughts to themselves. 'Some' is a bit of an understatement; some are simply rude, others really don't know any better, and a few do it just to provoke a reaction.

Some guys treat women like barbie dolls. Their women always have something more to do to look like some chick they saw in a magazine four years prior. That's not exclusive to the TS scene. The same guys likely treat GGs equally.

I'm not attempting to say it's acceptable or that it shouldn't stop, but only that it won't stop. You might be getting through to a couple of noobs around here, but it won't do anything about the dudes who do it on purpose. Eventually the post will fall off the first and second page, and a new slew of noobs will hit the forum never having read any of this. No worries. Just keep clicking that ignore button.

The problem is not us. Which is why most girls have left this site.
    Its 2011.
    Transexuals are living their lives in the REAL world. The men on here are not a part of our life. They are simply outsiders looking in.
    We need to stop focusing on the loosers on a computer. They have issues with themselves. Nobody wants them, so they think cutting up on us, because they see us as weaker than them, to make themselves feel good about themselves. Leave these bitter bitchass fools on here. If all the girls left the site, then it would show OUR power as woman and we are not held down by males who are not even real men

Quote Originally Posted by tsvanessa69 View Post
    the problem is not us. Which is why most girls have left this site.
    Its 2011.
    Transexuals are living their lives in the real world. The men on here are not a part of our life. They are simply outsiders looking in.
    We need to stop focusing on the loosers on a computer. They have issues with themselves. Nobody wants them, so they think cutting up on us, because they see us as weaker than them, to make themselves feel good about themselves. Leave these bitter bitchass fools on here. If all the girls left the site, then it would show our power as woman and we are not held down by males who are not even real men

amen!!!!!!

Full time freak

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    Its 2011.
    Transexuals are living their lives in the REAL world. The men on here are not a part of our life. They are simply outsiders looking in.
    We need to stop focusing on the loosers on a computer. They have issues with themselves. Nobody wants them, so they think cutting up on us, because they see us as weaker than them, to make themselves feel good about themselves. Leave these bitter bitchass fools on here. If all the girls left the site, then it would show OUR power as woman and we are not held down by males who are not even real men
    Vanessa...are you including each and every male in this forum, in this statement?

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE View Post
    Vanessa...are you including each and every male in this forum, in this statement?
    Yep, all generalisations have a fundamental flaw, including this one.

I think that both Vanessa and Birgitta are right to some extent, but it's just as wrong for them to extend that belief on a blanket basis to all male users on the forum as it is for those who want to impose their own narrow definition of what a tgirl should or shouldn't be across every girl poster here.

Diversity, people. We're all different. Try respecting that for a change.

Professional Poster
    NY for now(upstate area) but trying to move to LA!

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    Its 2011.
    Not to poke a nerve or anything, but um... I see this being done ALOT more the other way around as far as people hating themselves and trying to down others to bring their spirits up. I steady seeing tgirls trying to attack men on here for whatever reasons, calling them loosers, like how you just said in the post, fags, cock hounds, ect, ect... Not to call you out or anything but you yourself is a well known victim on this site with the classic Freddie situation. There were times he never mention you for days and weeks and you would still be going at him, but thats old news. There's also others on here who steady calling people loosers and bla bla. I'm sure if I had the time or cared enough to do so, I could dig up like 20 threads of ya'll tgirls attacking men on here. I'd just though I try to defend for us men out here ! *but if im doing a bad job... oh well! I just state the facts when i post

I Can Suck You Dry!!!

:jerkoff: