Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Going to Singapore Today

Alot of people who come to SE Asia never make it past Thailand in search of TS girls.And really there are so many here in LOS why should they,afterall isnt Singapore the place where its illegal to chew gum or spit on the sidewalk?!
    Didnt they just execute a 25 y.o. Aussie for possesion of heroin(even though Australia begged them not to)?!
    Yes...yes...and...yes.

However hidden away in this utopic Disneyland-like island/state is a place called Orchard Towers....a shopping mall(Singapore has more malls than anyplace in the world!) during the day,and then turns into an adult playground at night.Aptly nicknamed "Four floors of whores" there are 3 clubs inside O.T. that are exclusively TS/ladyboys,and if that isnt enough most of the free lancers roaming the mall are TS as well.

Last time I was there I met a beautiful Cambodian girl,several familiar faces from Thailand,but the girls that really stood out are the Malay's.
    The Malays are an exotic mix of Asian/Indian/Middle Eastern influences that produce a stunning girl.

Singapore is stoopid expensive,but its such a 180 from the chaotic filthy Bangkok that the prices of food,hotels and models are worth it for a break from Thai insanity.

If you are ever in Singapore,or in SE Asia and want to see some really beautiful girls I highly recommend Singapore.

DJ Asia

www.worldwideshemale.com

Interesting, DJ Asia. Maybe we'll have to develop another site in the future. But we're staying on target for Thai girls for now.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Have fun in Singapore DJ Asia. Singaporean Tgirls are Hot!')

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

With Laws like Those i would could imagine what else is illegal...i would have NO BIZZ there

Rookie Poster

heh i'm from singapore. I'm biased but I think we look better than thai girls and the best looking thai girls work in singapore anyway.

U prolly been to orchard towers which is quite the touristy place but I think Changi village has its fair share as well and really more TS specific. I think people don't know and would be surprised that singapore actually has the highest incidence of TS in the world or at least comparable to thailand.

Junior Poster

On R&R from Vietnam I went to Singapore and went right to the famous "Bugis Street" I met dozens of girls and spent the rest of the week with one in her home. She also took me to my 1st opium den. It used to be wilder than Thailand.

Rookie Poster

@suchgreatheights:

Orchard Towers have mostly Thai girls in there, at least at the times I visit that place. Where exactly in Changi Village do you go?

BTW, this is my first post, "hi all!"

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by roy404
    On R&R from Vietnam I went to Singapore and went right to the famous "Bugis Street" I met dozens of girls and spent the rest of the week with one in her home. She also took me to my 1st opium den. It used to be wilder than Thailand.
    I remember Bugis St. Our ship docked in Singapore for a week. We had just left Thailand, and I think we would have enjoyed it more, if we weren't all still so burnt out from Thailand.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Professional Poster

"Didnt they just execute a 25 y.o. Aussie for possesion of heroin"

You couldnt fucking pay me to go there.....Is there a travel advisory on Singapore? If not, there should be.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Singapore...hmmm.
    1/ Most of the girls working there are Thais. You'd be better off going to Malaysia for Malaysians. They're also more expensive in Singapore.

2/ Singapore might be "cleaner" than Bangkok but calling Bangkok "filthy" is off the mark and for someone who lives in Thailand, DJ I would have expected more from you?

3/ Singapore is just dull, dull, dull. I like the chaos of most Asian countries. Just as I prefer the chaos of NYC over the more designed, newer cities.

4/ This 25 yr old executed knew the risk of smuggling in SE Asian countries - who doesn't know the strict laws there? He took the risk and paid for it - I disagree with the punishment but a travel advisory? Let's give one to European tourists travelling to the the US on the fact that everyone carries guns and if you rob a gas station with a knife - you might get shot.

That being said, there is far more of Thailand and other Asian countries to investigate outside the sex industry which are fantastic - Cambodia and Vietnam in particular (and of course China).
    Chefmike, Bugis St . was meant to be wild but been closed for years - Mr Happy, Leonard Cohen has a cool song on it....or is it Boogie St?
    seanchai