• bttm, likes her bigger then his own size

15 13.64%
  • bttm, likes her smaller then his own size

2 1.82%
  • top, likes her to be bigger

3 2.73%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Re: Top bttm versa? Do you like hung or average?

I always find these mind sets and terms curious and a little to rigid for my liking.......("tops, bottoms...power bottoms")It reminds me of the way many try to seperate racial groups...black, white, Itilian, Latino etc....We know that very few people have pure racial or ethnic heritage....I don't want to make this into a political discussion,( I never mix sex and politics) but it seems to me we're comfortable when we can put a person into a category...for example The President. No one would argue including him that he's black...but he's actually only half black...probably less than that. I suppose it's human nature to want to group people, we do it constanly here on HA.....My larger point is, to my way of thinking....if one is not adaptable in life, and that includes the bedroom, one tends to miss opportunities. I never felt sex ( or people) could or should be pigeon holed into categories, although I realize it's convenient for many. Shouldn't the dynamics of an encounter be left to reveal themselves during the course of that encounter? For example...I've never said on the way into the bedroom..."I'm gonna top this bitch" .........that does in fact happen, but it's never predetermined.
    Wouldn't a better more revealing question be to these dudes who only top be...what happens when you meet your match and find yourself in a situation with a woman is not going to allow herself to be topped? Let's take one of my fave ladies on here...Natasha...an obvious dominant personality. I think if you're planning on topping her...I think you're planning on failure ! LOL
    For me...I'd much rather allow the mood and the personalities and the proclivities reveal themselves as the encounter unfolds, that provides much greater excitement and mystery....but I understand the machismo associated with some dudes who find it necessary to say they only top.

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    I always find these mind sets and terms curious and a little to rigid for my liking.......("tops, bottoms...power bottoms")It reminds me of the way many try to seperate racial groups...black, white, Itilian, Latino etc....We know that very few people have pure racial or ethnic heritage....I don't want to make this into a political discussion,( I never mix sex and politics) but it seems to me we're comfortable when we can put a person into a category...for example The President. No one would argue including him that he's black...but he's actually only half black...probably less than that. I suppose it's human nature to want to group people, we do it constanly here on HA.....My larger point is, to my way of thinking....if one is not adaptable in life, and that includes the bedroom, one tends to miss opportunities. I never felt sex ( or people) could or should be pigeon holed into categories, although I realize it's convenient for many. Shouldn't the dynamics of an encounter be left to reveal themselves during the course of that encounter? For example...I've never said on the way into the bedroom..."I'm gonna top this bitch" .........that does in fact happen, but it's never predetermined.
    Wouldn't a better more revealing question be to these dudes who only top be...what happens when you meet your match and find yourself in a situation with a woman is not going to allow herself to be topped? Let's take one of my fave ladies on here...Natasha...an obvious dominant personality. I think if you're planning on topping her...I think you're planning on failure ! LOL
    For me...I'd much rather allow the mood and the personalities and the proclivities reveal themselves as the encounter unfolds, that provides much greater excitement and mystery....but I understand the machismo associated with some dudes who find it necessary to say they only top.
    Ok ill say something silly now,
    I know the word "top" has multiple meanings,
    I call myself bttm but that does not mean im always passive or
    Submissive, i can be active, perhaps even dominant at times, but
    That does not mean i will top a guy...

Its a bit silly to tell me im trying to fit people in to category"s, while
    The fact that i am a ts (a category) is why some people show interest in me,
    Its not always that they love me coz im a woman....then it would be way more
    Easy to know what my partners interest is....because i am a ts i have to
    Draw the line somewhere...

And i believe straight guys are not interested in dick or being topped,
    Ask any gg and she would agree, ask any gay man and he would too..

Its not like i want to be seen as a woman so much that i allow myself to
    Become irrational and let guys use me falsely for their identification as straight men

Last edited by Birgitta; 05-07-2011 at 04:29 PM.

Senior Member Professional Poster mikelpo's Avatar

I'm a top but I'd like something to play with suck on etc.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    I get what your saying but I say I'm only top because I don't like bottoming and its just not an option for me. I simply don't enjoy the feeling. If I was to meet a girl such as Natasha, while she is attractive It would never get that far because we are never going to bend over for each other. Following the mood is a great plan but a hard limit is a hard limit. Being macho might be the issue for some but you must realize that some people just don't enjoy it

5 Star Poster

vers size doesnt matter

Rookie Poster

I top but I don't care what size she is as long as she is a strict bottom...I like it to be long just so that I can feel it while she is riding me

Quote Originally Posted by payload4 View Post
    I top but I don't care what size she is as long as she is a strict bottom...I like it to be long just so that I can feel it while she is riding me
    Purrrr

either way and I prefer hung. Not to say I'm against smaller sizes though.

Those who anger you control you

I Love music, any kind of music ~ The O'Jays

Senior Member Junior Poster moonman's Avatar

i prefer a bottom, size isn't a factor but if she is hung i guess its a bonus...

Quote Originally Posted by Birgitta View Post
    Ok ill say something silly now,
    I know the word "top" has multiple meanings,
    I call myself bttm but that does not mean im always passive or
    Submissive, i can be active, perhaps even dominant at times, but
    That does not mean i will top a guy...

Its a bit silly to tell me im trying to fit people in to category"s, while
    The fact that i am a ts (a category) is why some people show interest in me,
    Its not always that they love me coz im a woman....then it would be way more
    Easy to know what my partners interest is....because i am a ts i have to
    Draw the line somewhere...

And i believe straight guys are not interested in dick or being topped,
    Ask any gg and she would agree, ask any gay man and he would too..

Its not like i want to be seen as a woman so much that i allow myself to
    Become irrational and let guys use me falsely for their identification as straight men
    THEN YOU'RE GAY TOO! You take it in the ass and you have a cock right? I mean what's good for the goose is good for the gander! Anal penetration has been done for years, massaging and getting it milked the Gspot Is not gay. If what you call a STRAIGHT man is fucking you in your ass and you have a cock then he is gay, by your terms. So what he don't like a dick, then he might as well get with a GG, she can give him pussy and ass! You are classifying people and you're not even thinking about what you're saying.