Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Traffic...................................

Some of you might think that this pertains to your local interstate

it doesn't

A few of you might even wonder if it pertains to drugs

no.......................

This thread is simply about traffic that this site sees as of late. Personally I want to say thank you to all of you that have basically quadrupled the traffic this site usually sees. That's the main reason the site has been down, too much traffic; and that's NOT a bad thing.................

There are some sites out there that aren't seeing this type of traffic and it came to my attention from a few female members last night that some of our names were being brought up on one in particular. Harajuku I don't want you to think I am ignoring your thread, it's a great post I just needed to post this as it mainly deals with "traffic".

At the end of the day when it is all said & done, Hung Angels will still be the top forum as far as traffic is concerned. Why do you ask? Simple.................... we have the best topics, men are themselves with their replies, and we have the best looking women responding........

So this holiday season as you are sitting in front of your pc, reading post after post, searching through the archives which go back several years, and sifting through the other great forums on HA such as the sports forum, personals forum, etc............. thank yourself, because your browsing increased our traffic significantly.......................

take care

JWBL

Professional Poster

Good point man. How about a little member appreciation trivia for the holidays. To make it fair I will exclude myself, lol.

Here's a quick warm-up...no prizes involved. Name that vegetable!!

Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick
    Now is that a nice thing to call a girl after a long nite out with a date with brewer's droop?

Oh =That= vegetable

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

WOW!!!!! I never thought i see the day..... Traffic is a good thing.... well hey if it means more people at HA its a good thing....

this must mean the owners are raking in the bucks..... more people = more advertising = more $$$$

p.s.... thats either a cucumber or courgette......

"Don’t like my women single, I like my chicks in two's
    And these days all the girls is down to roll
    I hit the strip club and all them bitches find a pole"

If America declared a War on Trannies, Allanah would be the Ace of Spades.

I don't know what that has to do with the topic, but I just thought of it and had to post.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: Traffic...................................

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Harajuku I don't want you to think I am ignoring your thread, it's a great post I just needed to post this as it mainly deals with "traffic".
    Not at all sweety. And Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick
    Good point man. How about a little member appreciation trivia for the holidays. To make it fair I will exclude myself, lol.

ANSWER: Hey thats a cucumber aint it NickTheQuick? LOL.

Now whers my prize? LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol