Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ae911

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Default Re: Ae911

I have my own theories. I think everyone here are actually avatars created by a guy from Uruguay. The trouble is he died five years ago - and forgot to delete us all first.

Square peg, round hole Professional Poster iamdrgonzo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    I have my own theories. I think everyone here are actually avatars created by a guy from Uruguay. The trouble is he died five years ago - and forgot to delete us all first.

I like it, if you ever find the fine person please have him/her delete me A.S.A.P..

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by iamdrgonzo View Post
    Operation Northwoods
    I thought you'd bring this up. Several years ago, I was talking with an old man who had several stars on his shoulders. He said that it was simply an idea that was briefly discussed by the Joint Chiefs. They dissmissed it the same day that it was brought up. The government being the bureaucratic nightmare it is, they had to put the idea in writing. Or, at least that's what he said.

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by iamdrgonzo View Post
    You would like to compare the railroad ties used during the civil war to modern steel alloys that are used in the construction of sky scapers?
    The point is, that steel does not have to melt before it's load bearing capacity is compromised.

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Well, that's part of an explanation. Maybe.

Sorry, but you just can't discount the engineering. It's the engineering that sets the stage for the pancake collapse of the second tower to fall. Not the first one of course. That was a topple from the point of impact. All it took was a couple of dents in the exoskeleton at the corner to get the steel bending. Square tube, with slip joints, welds, & rivets. Ding it a little, & it'll bend under all that weight Once the top of the tower was just a little off plumb, the whole tower was doomed. You already know my theory on the second collapse.

I have a question for anyone who might know:

Which tower was damaged by the bomb in '93?

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

I said this two days ago in response to all the postulated engineering solutions and forgive me, I don't recall seeing a specific reply.

"Yep, and wasn't it just bad luck for them that two airliners happened to plough into the twin towers on the very same day?

Any chance now please? I'm not taking the piss, I really want to know. Thanks.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

directed energy weapons anyone?????
    Following is taken from the coasttocoastam website:

former professor of Mechanical Engineering at Clemson University, Dr. Judy Wood discussed how the destruction of buildings in NYC on 9-11 was the result of directed energy technology, not planes, fire, thermite or bombs. In her book, Where Did the Towers Go?, she focuses on physical evidence, and has not speculated on whether the US government was involved in the attacks. The official story of the Towers' "pancaking" down, and the lack of subsequent debris doesn't fit with the explanation of fire, or even theorized controlled demolitions, she said. And "planes cannot turn buildings into powder in midair and leave no remains," she added.

She cited the exactitude of the damage-- the 47-story Building 7 collapsed, but the Post Office across the street "didn't get a scratch on it." And a police car had abrupt boundaries of damage-- the front half melted, while the back half appeared untouched-- "fire doesn't do that," she noted.

From her studies, Wood concluded that a kind of (weaponized) free energy technology was employed in the WTC attacks, similar to the Hutchison Effect or Tesla technology. Tesla had wanted to share this technology 100 years ago, but was afraid it would be used for evil, she commented. She described the technology as a "magnetic electro-gravitic nuclear reaction" that interferes with energy fields, and suggested it might have also been used in the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing.

http://www.drjudywood.com/

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Yeah...it was a directed energy weapon...the planes carried 62.7 billion Joules of energy (in the form of 60 tons of gasoline) and directed it at the World Trade Towers. The energy was released in the form of heat that was held in those ready-made concrete ovens until the temperature rose to the melting point of steel (I know....I know gasoline doesn't burn that hot...but even wood fires can melt steel if their heat is allowed to accumulate in an properly insulated oven). The top segment of the building drops twelve feet like Thor's hammer on the lower segment initiating an inelastic sequence of "pancake" collisions that release more and more energy and proceeds essentially at the rate of free fall.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    I said this two days ago in response to all the postulated engineering solutions and forgive me, I don't recall seeing a specific reply.

"Yep, and wasn't it just bad luck for them that two airliners happened to plough into the twin towers on the very same day?

Any chance now please? I'm not taking the piss, I really want to know. Thanks.
    Thanks Trish. We're inching closer to the answer I'm still waiting for.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed