Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ae911

Square peg, round hole Professional Poster iamdrgonzo's Avatar

Default Re: Ae911

Quote Originally Posted by BigDF View Post
    To tell you the truth, you'd be a little more convincing if your post didn't look like it was written by someone who is barely literate. You know you can preview your posts before submitting them? I don't have time to research this crap tonight, but you can rest assured that I'll be looking at it tomorrow.

I never claimed to be the spelling B champion.

Please look into it, the only thing you have to lose is your time.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by loren View Post
    It's pointless to argue with these "troother" jackasses. On a number of occasions, I've gone point for point with these idiots. After going through all of their "facts" all their left with is, "Well, you're just part of the conspiracy."
    Please allow my jackass to point:

1. All 3 building fell with constant acceleration through path of greatest resistance.
    2. Unnatural symmetrical debris field.
    3. Extremely rapid onset of destruction.
    4. Multi-ton steel sections ejected laterally 600 ft at 50 mph
    5. Mid-air pulverizatrion of 90,000 tons of concrete, metal decking and floor trusses.
    6. 1200 ft debris field no "pancaked" floors found.
    7. Isolated explosive ejections seen 20-30 floors below debris canopy.
    8. Total building destruction all 3 buildings fell steel frames and all
    9. Several tons of molten iron found in debris "pile", 2700F
    10. Nano-thermite explosives found in dust samples several peer-reviewed papers and technical articles thave been published on this topic
    11. No other steel framed high-rise in the history of stell framed construction has collapsed due to fire never mind 3 building on one day.
    12. Evidence of melted steel and high temerature corrosion can be found in Appendix C of the FEMA report.
    13. Microspheres of aluminum and iron were found the only way iron or aluminum will form microshperes is when they become molten then aerosolised.
    14. Steel frame buildings act as giant heat sinks and distibute heat evenly just like your CPU heat sink.
    Your turn

Last edited by iamdrgonzo; 05-03-2011 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Spellin b champiopn
    The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by BigDF View Post
    I've seen this on television and I think they're really full of crap. I've also seen a lot of information both on television and on the net about controlled implosion demolition and it simply takes too much time to set one of those up and causes too much ruckus for people not to have noticed it taking place. I know from personal experience how steel reacts to heat and how much it expands. Both towers on 9/11 collapsed from the point of impact of the airliners down because the intense heat from the jet fueled fires caused the steel to expand and flow, releasing the floors to pancake down. That's what happened, not some secret plot by the government.
    Truthers are totally full of shit. But I don't buy the heat explanation. Jet fuel is kerosene. We've been round & round about this, so I won't go into detail about my theory right now. If you really want me to, I can. It's not a conspiracy theory.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Quote Originally Posted by iamdrgonzo View Post
    Please allow my jackass to point:

1. All 3 building fell with constant acceleration through path of greatest resistance.
    2. Unnatural symmetrical debris field.
    3. Extremely rapid onset of destruction.
    4. Multi-ton steel sections ejected laterally 600 ft at 50 mph
    5. Mid-air pulverizatrion of 90,000 tons of concrete, metal decking and floor trusses.
    6. 1200 ft debris field no "pancaked" floors found.
    7. Isolated explosive ejections seen 20-30 floors below debris canopy.
    8. Total building destruction all 3 buildings fell steel frames and all
    9. Several tons of molten iron found in debris "pile", 2700F
    10. Nano-thermite explosives found in dust samples several peer-reviewed papers and technical articles thave been published on this topic
    11. No other steel framed high-rise in the history of stell framed construction has collapsed due to fire never mind 3 building on one day.
    12. Evidence of melted steel and high temerature corrosion can be found in Appendix C of the FEMA report.
    13. Microspheres of aluminum and iron were found the only way iron or aluminum will form microshperes is when they become molten then aerosolised.
    14. Steel frame buildings act as giant heat sinks and distibute heat evenly just like your CPU heat sink.
    Your turn
    Yep, and wasn't it just bad luck for them that two airliners happened to plough into the twin towers on the very same day?

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

A generation ago we had the grassy knoll conspiracy spoof, and a generation later Oliver Stone and a few others are still going strong. So the 911 truthers are this generations loons, and nothing or no one can dislodge them from their fantasies. Your resume notwithstanding, you can believe what you wanna believe. We have all sorts of cooks believing all sorts of theories. None of us have the time or energy to document to you the National Geographic, Academy of Sciences, Popular Mechanics, or countless other reputable entities who find your beliefs "unbelievable" . Carry on wayward one !

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    A generation ago we had the grassy knoll conspiracy spoof, and a generation later Oliver Stone and a few others are still going strong. So the 911 truthers are this generations loons, and nothing or no one can dislodge them from their fantasies. Your resume notwithstanding, you can believe what you wanna believe. We have all sorts of cooks believing all sorts of theories. None of us have the time or energy to document to you the National Geographic, Academy of Sciences, Popular Mechanics, or countless other reputable entities who find your beliefs "unbelievable" . Carry on wayward one !
    Oh shit omk, we're agreeing again. Thank goodness for the Osama thread, eh?

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

good stuff...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried View Post
    Truthers are totally full of shit. But I don't buy the heat explanation. Jet fuel is kerosene. We've been round & round about this, so I won't go into detail about my theory right now. If you really want me to, I can. It's not a conspiracy theory.

Fact, jet fuel and office fires do not burn any hotter than 1400F, steel alloys don't reach their melting point until 2700F.

Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Yep, and wasn't it just bad luck for them that two airliners happened to plough into the twin towers on the very same day?

Isn't it just a coincidence that 3 steel framed building fell on the same day in the same manner when in the history of steel framed contruction not one had ever fallen prior.

Click the link for more steel framed office building infernos:

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/anal...are/fires.html

Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post

Ignorance is bliss.

You still haven't poked any holes in the science.

All you have done is toss a few sticks and stones.

I'm not impressed.

Hunter S. Thompson