Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Re: Usama bin Laden is dead

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Who doesn't sleep because they're worried about al Queda? Oh that's right Tea-Baggers. You fuckers have been yearning for Bin Laden's ass for nine years, and now that a democratic president has delivered it you're all, "I don't see how this makes us any safer." LOL

DING DONG
    THE WITCH IS DEAD...
    Trish.....I wondered how the Barry boolickers and hysterical left like you would play this...not surprised ! I told you when you're ready to get tea bagged by the real deal....let me know. I'll show ya the ropes...( politically and physically..LOL) Glad to see that your first comment on the matter is typically spiteful and partisian. I put your comments on these matters in the same cesspool as Bill Maher, and Lyndon Larouche. That is to say...Unhinged, predictable, and far out of any semblance of what is considered rational. Therefore your post and your thoughts on the matter fall into the FAIL category. But not to worry....you're in good company with Natina ! LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    They will be releasing the DNA and half the people are interested in the pictures and video for entertainment purposes.

So they can take joy in his death.

If Bin Laden wasn't dead you don't think Bin Laden Al Qaeda would of released a statement that it was a lie?

Bin Laden is too proud to let us have this "VICTORY"

He'd want the world to know he was still alive.

And they aren't releasing the pictures of his burial etc for safety for everyone involved.

So they aren't targeted.
    Thanks for your consistently cool and objective contributions here Kelly. Refreshing after the unbridled blood lust of so many others.

Al Qaeda is a terrorist franchise. It will continue without him. Get used to that fact folks.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    BHO watched this raid happen in REAL TIME from the WH via videolink. I'd venture to guess he saw that fateful SEAL bullet slice through OBL's cranium.

No way the Feds go big time about this announcement if they hadn't killed him.

My only question is, when did the operation happen??
    His assassination was announced last night, but the POTUS didn't receive confirmation the mission was accomplished IMO until the body was dumped in the ocean.

The mission has been in the planning allegedly since August, so these results could have been delayed. Who knows if OBL wasn't detained and questioned on site before being killed??

We don't, and never will have ALL the details, but one you can be sure of, Bin Laden is no longer walking among the living.

The Pakis are liars and backstabbers and have been stealing U.S. aid money to support regional terrorism for years. What I love is that the Paklstanis were alerted we wanted to conduct a mission in Pakistani territory, but they had NO IDEA we were about to murder OBL!!!lolol!

Think about it, OBL was living in a fortified mansion mere miles away from the pre-eminent Pakistani military academy and approximately 60 miles from the capitol of Islamabad.

Those fuckers were sheltering and harboring this asshole, all while smiling in our faces claiming they were doing their utmost to help find OBL.

We should drop a bomb on those pricks.
    US political philosophy 101. I hope you never get near the seat of power.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Thanks for your consistently cool and objective contributions here Kelly. Refreshing after the unbridled blood lust of so many others.

Al Qaeda is a terrorist franchise. It will continue without him. Get used to that fact folks.
    Man...stand up and get off your knees dude....LOL I mean really....I like Kelly and lots of other ladies on here, and agree with them much of the time on lots of different issues, and it's cool to tell them that.... but you're batting 100%. It's almost like an auto reply !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    lol tx how did ya know i was gone?did ya miss me lol,by the way im so pissed at pakastan right now,they let this prick stay in a safe house 1000 yards across from a military check point and kept him in hiding for how long?these assholes need to come clean or obama needs to drop a few bombs on these pricks and show him exactly whos in charge cause right now pakastan has and always will be the home base of all terrerist period.for the record i have complete hatred for pakastan and all its people who support bin laden and there hatred for the western world fuck them fuck the packies and fuck you bin laden.
    Listen to yourself Lisa - you sound like a western Bin Laden.

So you're advocating bombing the largest muslim country in the world, killing 100s of thousands of innocent people? Yep, that'll gain respect and make the rest of the world love the west, and put an end to terrorism for ever. Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Man...stand up and get off your knees dude....LOL I mean really....I like Kelly and lots of other ladies on here, and agree with them much of the time on lots of different issues, and it's cool to tell them that.... but you're batting 100%. It's almost like an auto reply !!!!!
    She's one of the few cool voices in this topic. I've been quite sickened by some of the posts here and it's almost a relief to come across someone speaking sense.

Listen to yourself Lisa - you sound like a western Bin Laden.

So you're advocating bombing the largest muslim country in the world, killing 100s of thousands of innocent people? Yep, that'll gain respect and make the rest of the world love the west, and put an end to terrorism for ever. Grow up.
    Robertlouis,
    You may or may not be surprised to hear, that Lisa sounds like so many Americans I come across and work with. I too am an American, but don't agree with their views. Start another war? For one, how would we pay for it? Enough with the Rambo attitude and kicking and bombing ass all over the world. Can we be a bit more cerebral in our actions kids?

Quote Originally Posted by nevada64 View Post
    Robertlouis,
    You may or may not be surprised to hear, that Lisa sounds like so many Americans I come across and work with. I too am an American, but don't agree with their views. Start another war? For one, how would we pay for it? Enough with the Rambo attitude and kicking and bombing ass all over the world. Can we be a bit more cerebral in our actions kids?
    She's not a typical Canadian, that's for sure!

She's not a typical Canadian, that's for sure!
    Very American however. I have a friend in Oregon whom sounds like her and others here, and I'm at the point I can't even communicate with him any longer. I try to avoid any conversation about Obama or politics, but he brings it up just too stir things up with me. He is an ultra conservative (he calls himself that) and what we call a "Bushy". Hates Obama and loves Bush. . These people perplex me beyond belief.

Cheers mate.

It would not be difficult mein Fuhrer! de solution to dieser problem ist actually quite zimple. vie construct de "ethnoboom" die boom vill contain a biological agent which vill target genetic traits present und die Arab populations
    Die infectous agent could be easy spread by spraying der organisms into der air or putting zem und zie wasser supplies.

Mein Führer! I can walk!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dr_strangelove.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	391232   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_ku1rrwOBCX1qznd83o1_500.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	147.2 KB 
ID:	391233