Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Re: Usama bin Laden is dead

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    lol tx how did ya know i was gone?did ya miss me lol
    hollywoodbuckstrap posted a stickie saying he'd temporarily banned a few people and I kinda guessed... lol

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by traLika View Post
    hollywoodbuckstrap posted a stickie saying he'd temporarily banned a few people and I kinda guessed... lol
    lol you mean i had company lol that was the first time i got banned here and i didnt like it lol,i was having alot of fun with the race issue lol i quess he though i wasnt very funny lol damn some people have no sence of humour lol

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	backpedal.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	391186  

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347 View Post
    We don't have the ability to conduct military operations without the risk of civilian casualties, so while it is unfortunate that any innocent parties would lose their lives in a hunt for scumbag terrorists, that is and has always been the reality. I'm happy enough bin Laden is dead, and if at all possible would prefer to leave political posturing to one of the several other threads already mired in foolishness as opposed to bringing that nonsense here with criticisms of opinions espoused in those unrelated threads and postings with oversized graphics indicating my distaste for select news outlets.
    Good Quote..

Nice to see Bin Laden is finally dead...best news I heard in a while.

..and could the conspiracy theorists just keep a lid on crazy for a little while and shut the fuck up ?!!

Gold Poster

lol you mean i had company lol that was the first time i got banned here and i didnt like it lol,i was having alot of fun with the race issue lol i quess he though i wasnt very funny lol damn some people have no sence of humour lol
    It's good to have you back Lisa! You haven't truly made it in the world until you've been banned on HA!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Suspicion and skepticism = good.

Paranoia because you personally didn't see it happen = really BAD.

You IMO don't have a grounded understanding about how the Feds work. The WH wouldn't come out this publicly unless there is various confirmation that the operation was successful and occurred in general as it was described.

OBL was living in a CIA CONTROLLED compound in Pakistan??

Don't be stupid.

We've been played by the Pakis for billions of dollars for their 'support' in our war on terrorism, this was a cash play for them. We clearly weren't manipulating them to suit our military needs.

Professional Poster

Sorry, it wasn't hollywoodbuckstrap, it was JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel. I always confuse those two...lol

Smile Rush Limbaugh: "Thank God For President Obama"

Rush Limbaugh: "Thank God For President Obama"

Rush Limbaugh on Osama bin Laden's death: 'Thank God for President Obama'

Rush Limbaugh began his radio show Monday morning praising President Obama for his leadership in the demise of Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.
    In his nationally syndicated radio show, Limbaugh who has been one of Obama's fiercest critics, gave the commander-in-chief all the glory in the successful mission that ended the life of Public Enemy No. 1.
    "Ladies and gentlemen, we need to open the program today by congratulating President Obama," Limbaugh said. "President Obama has done something extremely effective and when he does, this needs to be pointed out. President Obama has continued the Bush policies of keeping a military presence in the Middle East. He did not scrub the mission to get Bin Laden. In fact, it may be that President Obama single-handedly came up with the technique in order to pull this off."
    Limbaugh, who has recently criticized the first lady's figure, said in 2009 that he hopes Mr. Obama fails, and complained last year about Americans donating to the post-earthquake humanitarian relief in Haiti, continued about Bin Laden: "You see the military wanted to go in there and bomb. They always do. They wanted to go in there and drop missiles and launch bombs. A number of totally destructive techniques here. But President Obama, perhaps the only qualified member in the room to deal with this, insisted on the Special Forces. No one else thought of that. President Obama. Not a single intelligence adviser, not a single national security adviser, not a single military adviser came up with the idea of using SEAL Team 6 or any Special Forces," Limbaugh said, with what some are saying is a slight tinge of sarcasm in his delivery.
    "Our military wanted to go in there and just scorch the earth," Limbaugh continued, "but President Obama single-handedly understood what was at stake here. He alone understood the need to get DNA to prove the death ... it was President Obama single-handedly and alone who came up with the strategy that brought about the effective assassination of Osama bin Laden," the radio host said, concluding, "Thank God for President Obama."

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...ent-obama.html

Last edited by natina; 05-02-2011 at 11:44 PM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Rush Limbaugh, WTF!!??

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Avers, what do you think Obama, Hillary, the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the NSA are watching on the big screen??

The ROyal wedding??