Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Default Santorum: Google Is Discriminating Against Me Because I’m Conservative

Santorum: Google Is Discriminating Against Me Because I’m Conservative

By Igor Volsky on Sep 20, 2011

Rick Santorum has long acknowledged that he has a “Google problem,” but now he’s accusing the company of failing to remove this top search result from its search engine and discriminating against him because of his political beliefs:
    I suspect if something was up there like that about Joe Biden, they’d get rid of it,” Santorum said. “If you’re a responsible business, you don’t let things like that happen in your business that have an impact on the country.”
    He continued: “To have a business allow that type of filth to be purveyed through their website or through their system is something that they say they can’t handle but I suspect that’s not true.”
    Back in June, during an interview on MSNBC, Santorum specifically deflected responsibility from the company, saying, “I don’t know how they treated other circumstances and other situations whether they’ve treated it any different than mine. I’d suggest if they had treated it different and have done things to stop this kind of vile activity, filth on the internet, they should apply it equally to me and to everybody else.”
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2ro14di.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	422184  

Default Re: Santorum: Google Is Discriminating Against Me Because I’m Conservative

Default Re: Santorum: Google Is Discriminating Against Me Because I’m Conservative

Hilarious!

biden (BI-den) n.
    1. A small room who's occupants can't decide whether they're gay or not.
    2. The smell of santorum in an enclosed space.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Senior Member Junior Poster NaughtyJane's Avatar

Bless Dan Savage for starting all of this. Rick is a whack job, bigot, sicko... and deserves public humiliation and censure.

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years, and then we met." - Rodney Dangerfield

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Rick who?

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyJane View Post
    Bless Dan Savage for starting all of this. Rick is a whack job, bigot, sicko... and deserves public humiliation and censure.
    Come on, tell us what you really think..

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I think Santorum is a big, reeking, runny, spreading pile of santorum. It needs to be cleaned up and stored underground.

Last edited by trish; 09-22-2011 at 10:16 PM.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Junior Poster NaughtyJane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Faldur View Post
    Come on, tell us what you really think..
    I reserve what I really think for the special cases...

But I love the way sex columnist, activist Dan Savage nailed Santorum as a politician mixing up his fundamentalist religious views with his obligation to serve the general population. It is just a fantastic, well deserved prank. All his life, and his progeny immortalized for his bigotry... truly beautiful. Jesus would laugh at his misguided piety too.

Rick Santorum... since he believes in Hell... his corrupt, and contemptuous hypocrisy toward his fellow man will earn him an express elevator to his place of fear for all eternity. A well deserved fate, I wish him well there... maybe if it is crowded there will be cell mates? Like big, nasty gay ones from some far more brutal time in human history... Have fun Rick! Secretly I'm sure he'll love that outcome... after all, all homophobia is a compensatory behavior for latency.

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years, and then we met." - Rodney Dangerfield

What is wrong w/ today's Republican Party? I mean, it's inundated with crazies. Like Santorum, Bachmann, Perry.
    I mean, in 1996 Bob Dole won the nomination. He would not be welcome in today's Republican Party. He'd be considered TOO far to the left.
    Why? He's what's called a MODERATE Republican. I mean, even Bush Jr. is lookin' like a moderate compared to these people. And even Sarah Palin looks sane and reasonable compared to these three. (I, actually, hope Palin runs. She'll be a moderate voice.
    But I hope Romney gets the nod, the nomination. He's fairly moderate. And he's not a bigot. But, sadly, he has to appeal to the crazies that make up a lot of the Republican base.