Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Why Obama Should Not Have Had To Show His Papers

Quote Originally Posted by south ov da border View Post
    Obama's not the first president to not have real papers (look up GHW Bush and Eisenhower or Eisenhauer by birth). Even if they are real, his citizenship to Indonesia should have disqualified him anyway.

The powers that be are glad that this has a racial overtone. He's a fraud in my opinion, but I've read a lot about his family history so it's not a personal feeling to me.

The reason this is coming out now is because it's misdirection from the falling dollar index. I wouldn't be surprised tahat in a 3 months the dollar is sunk to about 60 cents or so...
    Fuck. You don't even know how your own country's laws work.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Quote Originally Posted by w1s2x3 View Post
    The beauty of Barry being disqualified at birth, not just on his lack luster attempt to even pretend to be a beginner President, is his entire attack on America could be rolled back. No such magic potion exists for the bushes. Of course Barry faces being the Muslim that killed Osama... lol!!!
    You need help.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

here's the thing. Natural born citizen= being born in the country of that which the parents are citizens of. Well he clearly doesn't fit that bill, so what's to argue? Not legit. His half sister has paperwork from Hawaii too, and she wasn't even born there. So let's be real about this. He's not constitutionally eligible. End of story.

But to understand why this hasn't mattered, one needs to look a little further into who his family is and what ties they had. Not a conspiracy nut or anything of the like, just stating what I've come to understand.

He's not the first prez to pull this, but the whole race thing makes it a little harder to just ignore. Eisenhower. Scherf aka Bush. They got away with this type of thing...

Last edited by south ov da border; 05-03-2011 at 06:46 AM.
    too much french fries, not enough shakes...

He was too busy with more important things than Birth Certificates...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	227658_10150225213916084_580886083_8885181_8004385_n.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	391318

"Strangers In The Night, Exchanging Clothing, Strangers In My Pants..."

Quote Originally Posted by Faldur View Post
    Lets not forget the birthers were founded in Hillary Clinton's campaign. This "birther" fanaticism is a democratic cause not republican.
    True indeed, but Hillary got the "Clinton" pass from the Obamamaniacs. Otherwise, they'd have to accept that they have racists in their own party, which would destroy their concept of reality.

On another note, this whole race issue is oddly amusing to me. Here we have a biracial president and people inadvertently display their own racism by refering to him as "black", as if he has the parentage of a Jesse Jackson, Shirley Chisholm or Al Sharpton. It's even worse though when black people do it, because it continues the policy of extending "honorary membership" to anyone darker than a paper bag who does anything worthy of note, whether they want that membership or not. Tiger Woods, y'all.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

So much insanity in the world.

Obama is not american. Osama is not dead. Israel or India were behind 9/11. America never made it to the moon. Paul McCartney died in 1967... ad nauseum.

Don't you just LOVE the rich vein of madness that inhabits the human condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post

Obama is not american. Osama is not dead.
    It's easily corrected. Osama was not American. Obama is not dead. All is now right with the world again.

Seriously though, without the nuts, how could you be sure you were sane?

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post

Obama is not american. Osama is not dead. Israel or India were behind 9/11. America never made it to the moon. Paul McCartney died in 1967... ad nauseum.

Don't you just LOVE the rich vein of madness that inhabits the human condition.
    But but but... PAUL DID DIE! He was in a car crash & lost his hair. It's one of the great conspiratorial coverups of all time. The imposter Paul was a charismatic Catholic. How else do you explain the "Mother Mary" visions? The last Beatle is Ringo. I'm sure the secret cadre of Beatle killers is stalking him as we speak.

Damn I miss 1969.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

On the third day he shall rise...hang around for forty days getting things in order...and then ascend.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.