Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Re: Black Transphobia and Homophobia...MCDONALDS beating

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne183 View Post
    How does one stamp a gay man to death???

I agree with ys Tra,, it is not all black people but I do stand by my words that it isn't a few bad apples like one wants to believe, here in baltimore it is a lot more than just a few bad apples.

Oh,, did they mean stomped?

And I agree again, this girl should do heavy jail time,,, no sympathy from me,, but the thugs in Baltimore also don't spend much time in jail if any time at all.
    Yeah, she stomped his head and kicked it in.

I understand what you’re saying about people in Baltimore though. Move to some place nicer if you can!

Rude Gurl Professional Poster Yvonne183's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    im not saying all black guys are animals lol but it seems pretty clear to me that whenever i turn the news on at 11 its always black guys who shoot and kill people on a nightly basic but im thinkin its our governments way of gun control we give them to blacks and watch them shoot each other it may sound silly but its closer to the truth then you think.

That is also why some people say that most Planned parenthood buildings are in poor black areas, for easy convenience to abortions. Just a conspiracy type of thing, don't know how true that is.

Professional Poster

im not saying all black guys are animals lol but it seems pretty clear to me that whenever i turn the news on at 11 its always black guys who shoot and kill people on a nightly basic but im thinkin its our governments way of gun control we give them to blacks and watch them shoot each other it may sound silly but its closer to the truth then you think.
    It all depends on where you live. Over here there are lots of black people and white people committing the murders on the news.

thats the first thing i saw.i say we ship them back to haiti and bring back slavery fuck em these idiots are animals and if you dont like my attitude then look in the mirrer and shape up for fucks sakes.
    I never argue with the mentally disabled.

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Professional Poster

Wow, I didn't realize John Vernon was into tgirls...

(Oh well, at least Dean will get it...)

Quote Originally Posted by traLika View Post
    Yeah, she stomped his head and kicked it in.
    No! Not that precious little snowflake... That would put Lisa in the position of having to backpedal on her "ship 'em back to Haiti" and "bring back slavery" comments! Buck up though, Lisa. I'm familiar enough with this story to know there was a black guy involved and he got considerably more time. Hell, being an animal and all, he probably made the poor, innocent, little white girl stomp that guy to death against her will... Or at least I'm sure that's what you and the imbecile who started this thread will run with.

You know Lisa, you're as bad as Ashley George with your racist bullshit, and particularly with how easily you descend into it. Actually, she's better than you in that respect, as she isn't in the uniquely hypocritical position of behaving worse than an animal while deeming other people to be animals. No, I haven't forgotten the vid wherein you pissed on your own face and licked it up off the floor. Even my dogs have never done that shit, and they actually are animals. Pathetic.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

white people commit crimes, too so it's okay let's sweep this under the rug. If you don't agree with the attack, you're being intolerant

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne183 View Post
    For all the white tgirls or even their admirers, if you don't believe what Lisa says is true, then come to baltimore where I live and take a walk around Monroe st and North Ave or on the east side on Madison St and Greenmount. Go to theses areas and see for yourself if it is only a small minority of black people who commit hate towards others. I feel this is the best way to learn first hand on exactly how many people will harm, how many people will stand by and watch and how many people will laugh as you get beaten. It is no good sitting in a safe area and speak your minds,, you gotta come here and see for yourself how bad the hate really is and how it is a lot of black people and not a few like you'd like to believe.

I wouldn't use the words Lisa uses but she is correct in her thinking.

Oh,,by the way,, I have been called a racist many times, it doesn't bother me, just like being called fagot doesn't bother me,, they are just words.

But the true test for non believing tgirls is to come to Baltimore and see first hand how you will be treated by black people. Oh, by the way, make sure you wear a hidden camera so we all can see you get beaten up like the poor girl did in Mcdonalds.

If it wasn't for the few white red necks living in Baltimore this place would really be a dump.
    I previously hesitated to say it, but even with the few white rednecks living in Baltimore, it's a fucking dump and has been for quite some time. The crime is ridiculous there, and the largely black population are the biggest perpetrators of it. People are ignorant and rude as hell for the most part, from my experience, and I personally feel my life is in danger in many parts of Baltimore, if not most parts. However, none of this validates anything Lisa said, and certainly not her reasoning.

Let's investigate your reasoning though, Yvonne: Baltimore is so fucking bad, and yet you're still there. People leave Middle Eastern and African shitholes for a better life elsewhere, yet you can't leave Baltimore. No, all you can do is make suppositions about an entire group of people because you lack the common sense to remove yourself from a fucking shithole city. What's the problem? Do you need a train ticket or bus pass? I'll donate the fucking money, if it will wisen your ass the fuck up. Recognize the part your own fucked up decisions play in the situation you find yourself in and stop blaming black people or whoever else is convenient for your problems. Or not. You can stay whining in that shithole and rot for all I care; I myself wouldn't ever go back to Baltimore or anywhere else I felt so threatened if I were you, but then I have sense enough to understand that I can leave a city and go to another one. There's a little clue for you in there somewhere...

Last edited by TJ347; 04-24-2011 at 08:02 PM.
    "We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother View Post
    I dont hate myself I hate those baboons that beat that girl.
    Like I said.....Blacks are violent and support violence.
    There is ALWAYS an excuse presented to explain why some incident happened.
    You know it kind of funny...when the shoe is on the other foot its ALWAYS about race.
    But when blacks are the aggressors its never about race.
    The so-called blacks that are on this board very rarely denounce these incidents in strong terms.
    The denunciation is always tepid and there is always a "but" in there and its very meek and mild.
    Or they dont say anything at all.
    At some point you are going to have to admit THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM.
    I call it like I see it.
    As no one, black, white or other has supported the violence the woman in question experienced or tried to excuse it, nor have you seen fit to find fault with characterizations of yourself as a black person as a subhuman degenerate by a racist loser, a self-professed white supremacist transsexual, and a misguided bigot who can't find her way out of a town wherein she's not safe... I call ruckus and keep it moving. You're the worst kind of black person, worse even than the scumbags discussed in this thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uncle_ruckus_1.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	57.2 KB 
ID:	389270  

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Baltimore City is Mostly black but Baltimore County is about 75% white and there are way more than a few rednecks living there. Baltimore city is not part of Baltimore County