Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    Rude Gurl Professional Poster Yvonne183's Avatar

Default Re: Black Transphobia and Homophobia...MCDONALDS beating

Quote Originally Posted by joeninety View Post
    it is establisments fault they have the power and the means to sort this out wanna ask why they don't yet they can go all around the globe spreading there supposed freedom and democracy what a joke they are taking everyone for idiots and are succeeding

I agree with what you say Joe. But I am tired of fighting. If people on this forum don't understand what I say then how can I make others understand.

I say it again, it is not all black people I talk of, just the criminal element, I am not bitching, I am voicing my opinion on a forum unlike the old black women who can not voice their opinions on what they feel like living in fear.

I wish I could do something but T-lots of numbers might be right,, I gotta move. But who's to say that area won't have the same criminal element, they can move just as easily as I would. If we don't stop the criminals they will just move around the same as I or anyone else could, moving really won't sove anything.

I agree with you in that the powers do keep us separated and fighting each but we get rid of one idiot, Bush and we end up with another idiot Obama. Tweedle dee and Tweedle dom, it's too difficult to change anything here.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347 View Post
    Going from the fact that you cannot see where personal responsibility comes into play here, as well as the fact that you've mistakenly concluded that I was in any way saying black people are responsible for the conditions of Baltimore despite the fact I never even remotely touched on the subject, I'm now done.

Good luck, but unless you plan to run for mayor or governor, I don't know what you're going to do that's going to improve the situation in Baltimore. Bottom line is, you can no longer cry woe is me now that you've stated openly that you choose to stay in a city where you feel you are in danger. I certainly will not cry for you; you've been offered solutions and alternatives, and declined. One can't help someone who refuses to be helped, and there's likewise no point listening to continued calls for aid.
    "You can stay whining in that shithole and rot for all I care"

"You are being asked to either use common sense and act in self-preservation, or else accept the fact that it's your fault alone that you put up with Baltimore's general shittiness,"

Here are your words saying where I live is a shithole, your own words. Also this is a typical liberal asshole response you give,, blame the victims of the hoodlums, blame me for wanting to live here but don't blame the hoodlums for creating this environment,, you give a typical asshole response.

Last edited by Yvonne183; 04-24-2011 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet485 View Post
    The McDonald's beating of a transwoman is emblematic of a deeper cultural problem among a lot of Americans, but especially Black Americans. None of the negroes in the restaurant did anything to help the woman getting beat by the two savages.
    From my personal experience, 95% of the time I get harrassed is by a black person, the rest is mostly latino fools trying to act like them. Homophobia and transphobia (not that they can even distinguish) is a serious problem among African-Americans. Enough of being politically correct and not say it like it is...Is not racist, is the fucking truth. Black people need to be taught how to mind their own fucking business and stay the fuck out of other people's sexuality or gender, and I don't see white people having as much problems as they do with minding their own fucking business.
    Well Said TJ347.... As much as Gay and Lesbian having issues with black people that may be true... Every law on the books in this country that stops gays or lesbian from getting marry was writing by white people and white run government around the world...

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    ...white people rarely act like animals ...
    I guess systematically killing over 8 million people within a four to five year period (and holding them in a "zoo", like animals, before they did) doesn't qualify as acting like an animal...

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

[Yvonne;] I agree with what you say Joe. But I am tired of fighting. If people on this forum don't understand what I say then how can I make others understand.
    I get where you are coming from and i understand what you are saying, but don't get disheartened, i think others may get it cos they have stopped attacking you, why should you run from your home and why should you have to live your life in fear and the answer is you shouldn't and thats why you stayed.

I say it again, it is not all black people I talk of, just the criminal element, I am not bitching, I am voicing my opinion on a forum unlike the old black women who can not voice their opinions on what they feel like living in fear.
    Good on you for voicing your opinions at least it is a valid one unlike lisa (plastic surgery gone wrong) paradise, you only talk it cos you live it and others need to get that.

I wish I could do something but T-lots of numbers might be right,, I gotta move. But who's to say that area won't have the same criminal element, they can move just as easily as I would. If we don't stop the criminals they will just move around the same as I or anyone else could, moving really won't sove anything.
    No it won't but education, equality and justice will, it is a long old path but maybe you could think about that purpose thing it could be your calling

I agree with you in that the powers do keep us separated and fighting each but we get rid of one idiot, Bush and we end up with another idiot Obama.
    Tweedle dee and Tweedle dom, it's too difficult to change anything here.
    Totally agree with you on the Tweedle dee and Tweedle dumb flex always thought Obama was to good to be true, another puppet on the payroll, never give up though because the defeatist attitude is the path to nowhere and you're better than that, things may be hard going but things can be changed at the local level if you could garner support (though not sure how hard that will be to do) look through history and study people who fought against oppression see how there belief saw them through and got them to there goal, hey you only have to look at Tweedle dumb 1st black into the white house, so shit is possible.............

Veteran Poster

White Power!

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy View Post
    White Power!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WHITE-FLOUR.gif 
Views:	120 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	389292  

I'm sorry for my posts,, I shouldn't be a cry baby and complain. I make these mistakes so many times on forums. i say the wrong things. Sorry.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tj347 View Post
    as no one, black, white or other has supported the violence the woman in question experienced or tried to excuse it, nor have you seen fit to find fault with characterizations of yourself as a black person as a subhuman degenerate by a racist loser, a self-professed white supremacist transsexual, and a misguided bigot who can't find her way out of a town wherein she's not safe... I call ruckus and keep it moving. You're the worst kind of black person, worse even than the scumbags discussed in this thread.
    the only scumbag is you nigger so go climb a tree and scratch your underarms loser.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by willie escalade View Post
    i guess systematically killing over 8 million people within a four to five year period (and holding them in a "zoo", like animals, before they did) doesn't qualify as acting like an animal...
    what the fuck are you talking about moron

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH