Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

Default Something to consider.

This website is for Transgendered people to communicate in a community. But all people are welcomed here to participate and interact with each other as a much larger community.

Homosexual and transgendered lifestyles are a choice made by people with psychological illnesses. Sexual relations between people of the same sex is not normal. Those who have chosen this path have subjected themselves to imminent mental destruction. Their actions contaminate and threaten the family values of our society. Our children are exposed to this deviant abomination, which threatens the mental stability of our children and their families. Parents, churches, and schools must teach our children and each other the family values given to us all by God to sway victims away from the evil sins of the homosexual lifestyle before it is too late and they become lost forever.

That is the official policy of the republican party. The GOP in Montana wanted to take it one step further, and make homosexuality illegal. Google it for yourself and read the bill.

All people, no matter what your race, gender, lifestyle, religion, or political stand are welcomed openly. No one is condemned or influenced to be anything other than what and who you are. Human rights are for all people everywhere.

That is the official policy of the democratic party.

My simple concern is that if you are here on this website, you are certainly in support of the websites intentions, and the lifestyles of those who use it. So if you support this site's intentions and it's users, then how can you support the republicans who are against the very reason this website exist?

That is the very reason why when a small group of people praise and support every aspect of the republican party as if only they can be correct, and the democrats are totally wrong, I can only think that those GOP supporters must be trolls who are here to stir up their hate. How can they be in support of the gay and transgender people, and support the very party that thinks they are abominations and mentally ill? There are only 3 or 4 who do this with strong and forceful language. The rest either stay neutral or express viewpoints without force, or support the side that supports the people this website was intended for.

Can someone please explain this action so all of us can understand it? And please, no flames, fighting, name calling, or arguments. Just honest and sensible replies only. Let's make this a grown up discussion.

A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

Rude Gurl Professional Poster Yvonne183's Avatar

Default Re: Something to consider.

I usually don't respond in politics cause as you say it gets rough and my posts also reflect that harshness, which upsets me cause I ain't evil.

I only speak for myself and not for anyone else. I like to think of myself as libertarian, there are ideas on both sides that I can agree on. I don't see things as black and white, democrat/republican. In your above statement it says that democrats are open for all lifestyles,, then why do I get arrested for prostitution in very liberal Baltimore and same in very liberal NYC? Why don't democrats embrace my lifestyle and not arrest me for it?

There are things I can say about republicans as well but they don't claim to embrace my lifestyle, but democrats and liberals are supposed to be on my side, then why don't they allow me to live my lifestyle?

I didn't call anyone any names,, and I only speak of this topic that concerns me so don't ask me about wars, the military, muslims, christians or the federal budget, I just never understood what I am doing that is wrong, who am I hurting?

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne183 View Post
    I usually don't respond in politics cause as you say it gets rough and my posts also reflect that harshness, which upsets me cause I ain't evil.

I only speak for myself and not for anyone else. I like to think of myself as libertarian, there are ideas on both sides that I can agree on. I don't see things as black and white, democrat/republican. In your above statement it says that democrats are open for all lifestyles,, then why do I get arrested for prostitution in very liberal Baltimore and same in very liberal NYC? Why don't democrats embrace my lifestyle and not arrest me for it?

There are things I can say about republicans as well but they don't claim to embrace my lifestyle, but democrats and liberals are supposed to be on my side, then why don't they allow me to live my lifestyle?

I didn't call anyone any names,, and I only speak of this topic that concerns me so don't ask me about wars, the military, muslims, christians or the federal budget, I just never understood what I am doing that is wrong, who am I hurting?
    Hi Yvonne.

You were not specific on one important aspect. Were you prostituting, or were you just arrested falsely for it? If you were actually prostituting, prostitution is not a lifestyle. It is a job where you earn money for the service, and it is illegal. I am not judging, I am just saying. Lifestyles like gay or transgender are not illegal.

If you were not prostitutiong and got arrested, then it was wrong for them to arrest you. But if they suspected you were prostituting, they were not following a political partyline. They were enforcing the law against prostitution which is agreed to by all parties and society in general.

Last edited by Ineeda SM; 04-20-2011 at 04:07 AM.
    A TGirl is very special.

Quote Originally Posted by nonnonnon View Post
    I commend the Log Cabin Republicans for what they do. I would bet that if they totally replaced the current republican party, they would do a much better job and act like humans. They prove they have hearts for people.

A TGirl is very special.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineeda SM View Post
    I commend the Log Cabin Republicans for what they do. I would bet that if they totally replaced the current republican party, they would do a much better job and act like humans. They prove they have hearts for people.
    Hi Yvonne.

You were not specific on one important aspect. Were you prostituting, or were you just arrested falsely for it? If you were actually prostituting, prostitution is not a lifestyle. It is a job where you earn money for the service, and it is illegal. I am not judging, I am just saying. Lifestyles like gay or transgender are not illegal.

If you were not prostitutiong and got arrested, then it was wrong for them to arrest you. But if they suspected you were prostituting, they were not following a political partyline. They were enforcing the law against prostitution which is agreed to by all parties and society in general.
    I guess that's the way to not accept a lifestyle,, just don't recognize it as one. I wonder if the republicans were to say that they don't accept being gay a lifestyle then they too would be justified in not accepting it and may actually be in favor of arresting gay people for their lifestyle,, oh wait a minute,,, gays were at one time arrested for their lifestyle. i wonder if that justifies that gay is not a lifestyle cause they got arrested as do prostitutes today in liberal NYC and Baltimore. So by your reasoning gay is not a lifestyle cause they got arrested.

Just because there is a law, doesn't mean that it is a just law, whether the majority feels this way is of no importance. In times past the majority thought it was OK to own human beings.

Liberals or conservatives can not determine as a political group what is a valid lifestyle and what isn't, once they accept a group of people that have an alternative lifestyle as an accepted lifestyle then they have to accept all lifestyles, cause if being gay can be classified as being the norm then what is an abnormal lifestyle.

Just one note, I talk about consenting adults, nothing to do with underage people.

Yes I talk about actual prostitute and not being falsely arrested, being falsely arrested for anything is just wrong.

So far so good,, no name calling,,,,lol

Didn't Barr at one time run for president under the Libertarian banner?

Last edited by Yvonne183; 04-20-2011 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Even with spell check I can't spell correctly

I guess that's the way to not accept a lifestyle,, just don't recognize it as one. I wonder if the republicans were to say that they don't accept being gay a lifestyle then they too would be justified in not accepting it and may actually be in favor of arresting gay people for their lifestyle,, oh wait a minute,,, gays were at one time arrested for their lifestyle. i wonder if that justifies that gay is not a lifestyle cause they got arrested as do prostitutes today in liberal NYC and Baltimore. So by your reasoning gay is not a lifestyle cause they got arrested.
    Yvonne, a lifestyle is exactly that. The style in which you conduct your life. Prostitution is not a lifestyle. It is an occupation and a business in which you sell sex for payment. It is also illegal. If I go 75MPH on a highway that is clearly posted with a 50MPH limit, I am willingly breaking the law. I know what I am doing is illegal, but I do it anyway. If I get caught and get a big ticket, I can not blame the law just because my own personal view is that the law is wrong. I have to pay the fine and move on.

Just because there is a law, doesn't mean that it is a just law, whether the majority feels this way is of no importance. In times past the majority thought it was OK to own human beings.
    I agree with you. I think prostitution should be totally legal. In countries that have legal prostitution, there are very low sex crime rates, and far less health issues related to STD's. If a guy wants to pay someone to get laid, who cares? Who is it hurting? I am on your side Yvonne. But as I said, right or wrong, it is against the law here and now. You go at your own risk. And if you get arrested, you knew it could happen. Hopefully the laws will change someday and stop the stupidity

So far so good,, no name calling,,,,lol
    Yes you are being a good girl. And thank you hun.

A TGirl is very special.

OK, I understand what you say,, we kinda disagree with what is considered a lifestyle, that is OK. It's just that being gay was not considered a lifestyle by the majority in days past and gays did get arrested and the transgener fell in the same category as gay back then, they got arrested as well. I guess it all depends on who says what is a lifestyle and what isn't.

That's OK,, I had my say,, I'll move on now.

OK, I understand what you say,, we kinda disagree with what is considered a lifestyle, that is OK. It's just that being gay was not considered a lifestyle by the majority in days past and gays did get arrested and the transgener fell in the same category as gay back then, they got arrested as well. I guess it all depends on who says what is a lifestyle and what isn't.

That's OK,, I had my say,, I'll move on now.
    LOL I guess it is a personal ideal. But always know this baby. There will always be extremist assholes who get some form of power over what THEY deem to be wrong. As long as people allow religion, and political parties to keep us divided, these problems are here to stay. And THAT is the biggest shame.

A TGirl is very special.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

This website is for Transgendered people to communicate in a community. But all people are welcomed here to participate and interact with each other as a much larger community.

Homosexual and transgendered lifestyles are a choice made by people with psychological illnesses. Sexual relations between people of the same sex is not normal. Those who have chosen this path have subjected themselves to imminent mental destruction. Their actions contaminate and threaten the family values of our society. Our children are exposed to this deviant abomination, which threatens the mental stability of our children and their families. Parents, churches, and schools must teach our children and each other the family values given to us all by God to sway victims away from the evil sins of the homosexual lifestyle before it is too late and they become lost forever.

That is the official policy of the republican party. The GOP in Montana wanted to take it one step further, and make homosexuality illegal. Google it for yourself and read the bill.

All people, no matter what your race, gender, lifestyle, religion, or political stand are welcomed openly. No one is condemned or influenced to be anything other than what and who you are. Human rights are for all people everywhere.

That is the official policy of the democratic party.

My simple concern is that if you are here on this website, you are certainly in support of the websites intentions, and the lifestyles of those who use it. So if you support this site's intentions and it's users, then how can you support the republicans who are against the very reason this website exist?

That is the very reason why when a small group of people praise and support every aspect of the republican party as if only they can be correct, and the democrats are totally wrong, I can only think that those GOP supporters must be trolls who are here to stir up their hate. How can they be in support of the gay and transgender people, and support the very party that thinks they are abominations and mentally ill? There are only 3 or 4 who do this with strong and forceful language. The rest either stay neutral or express viewpoints without force, or support the side that supports the people this website was intended for.

Can someone please explain this action so all of us can understand it? And please, no flames, fighting, name calling, or arguments. Just honest and sensible replies only. Let's make this a grown up discussion.
    I don't think you have one ounce of sincerity in you, so I'm not falling for it. You're a transparent troll, but even trolls deserve an explanation on ocassion...

So... let me get this straight.....you are willing to give up your right and privlidge to free speech to pacify some psychopaths in Pakistan and Afghanistan, and you're worried about the Republican Party platform written by some party lobbyists in a K Street office? LMAO...I think one of the most overused words on here is Troll ( espicially by you) but it seems quite appropriate here.

Your party defends partial birth abortion and it's in your party platform ( although they disguise it as woman's health issues)
    There's a reason they call it that...( partial birth abortion) think about it.....or should I describe the actual medical proceedure for you? Your party becomes apoplectic when the issue is raised in discussion to limit this proceedure or outlaw it altogther, despite polls that show an overwhelming public distaste and distain for the proceedure. It's right there in your party's platform...of course they don't speak about it in straightforward terms ..... how could they?
    So now that we know the party platforms are written by the extremes in both parties...what should we do about it? Nothing...It's meaningless. Move on...stop the feigned outrage. I'm not a Republican but there is not one current candidate for president that would identify with the views you've stated as "being the republican party position"

I don't know why that verbiage is in there....I'm not a party hack , but the vast majority of people I know that identify themselves as Republicans do not identify with that, just as the vast majority of people I know who identify themselves as democrats are repulsed with partial birth abortion. Two wrongs don't make a right. There's many things to fear in our world.... Net Neutrality, the Fairness Doctrine, war on 3 fronts, Islamic Terrorism, the price of gas, 10% unemployment, borrowing 4 billion dollars a week from foreign countries, the ending of QE2, poverty, and on and on we go...
    Party platforms are not one of them. Listen to what the candidates say...not what how the party platforms read.