Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Being a TS and self worth

Great post Birgitta! I had just finished a post about, what I see as the place of transexuals in the human condition.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...816#post919816

For this thread, I will add one of my favorite Bible passages. It says; "judge not by appearances, but use righteous judgment". In this case, it means to look a a person's behavior as being more important than their looks. Having lived a long time, I have seen that people who live right(eous), seem to get better looking over time, and have longer healthier lives. I'm not the only one, many people can see the beauty in others, who do such things as; give to others out of love, and are dedicated to productive things. I believe that the t community sometimes does not get enough lessons in good judgment, due to lack of support from family members, and the general community. This is why I see posts like Birgitta's as being important. Thanks for your posts, and for being here.

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

i wish all girls could harness the strength to become Steel with their emotions and feelings ...it saddens me many are not as they get picked apart, hide, worry to much and live in the shadows when in reality they are Titans ..

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Texas Lady Junior Poster Brandi Boots's Avatar

As I tend not to fit the normal role of a Tgurl, I was very worried in the beginning how I would be accepted. I decided that I was going to be who I am and screw the reactions. I dressed how I wanted and went where I wanted, and you know what? In the end I have a great group of friends who accept me with all my quirkiness. Many guys are not looking for a strong gurl like me and thats just fine. I dont want to have to deal with their insecurities anyway! The truth is, lots of guys are attracted to women who radiate strong personalities, and those are the ones I want to know anyway.

The moral here is no matter what you look like or act like, FUCK the people who cant deal with us gurls. Its their loss for never getting to know us. There are tons of other people who will be grateful to get to know a special gurl. You just have to be willing to look for them.

Like Liberty said; "Steel"

Last edited by Brandi Boots; 04-20-2011 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz View Post
    Great post Birgitta! I had just finished a post about, what I see as the place of transexuals in the human condition.

For this thread, I will add one of my favorite Bible passages. It says; "judge not by appearances, but use righteous judgment". In this case, it means to look a a person's behavior as being more important than their looks. Having lived a long time, I have seen that people who live right(eous), seem to get better looking over time, and have longer healthier lives. I'm not the only one, many people can see the beauty in others, who do such things as; give to others out of love, and are dedicated to productive things. I believe that the t community sometimes does not get enough lessons in good judgment, due to lack of support from family members, and the general community. This is why I see posts like Birgitta's as being important. Thanks for your posts, and for being here.

I would steer clear of ancient texts of ignorant and misogynistic morality. There are also plenty of biblical passages that could be used to condemn her.

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz View Post

All She-males are tools of the Devil!

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Too much emphasis is put on outer beauty.

Style over substance.

Birgitta always makes great genuine posts.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    There is too much pressure put on women to be attractive. The world is a sexist place.
    Says someone who thinks middle aged ts girls should not transition because they make life of other trannies difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Belial View Post
    All She-males are tools of the Devil!
    Lol..

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    i wish all girls could harness the strength to become Steel with their emotions and feelings ...it saddens me many are not as they get picked apart, hide, worry to much and live in the shadows when in reality they are Titans ..

Hug!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    good insite there kiddo but the sad fact is that people will always look at the shell first and then decide to either look inside or walk away.whats really inportant is how you look at yourself,you need to find your inner strenths some have it but most dont and most of all dont compare yourself to others just compare yourself to who you were starting out.there are far too many of our sisters who are dilussional in thinking there unclockable and there the ones who usually are miserable and have issues.just keep it real be nice to everyone and always smile and enjoy life as best as you can cause theres always another whos worse off then you,try and remember that.

Hi lisa!!!

Yeah you are right I know this too, i should not compare myself with gg's but with how I was before, I am very rational about myself...whenever I go out I think that everyone knows and see's that I am a TS, and I make no secret of it never.. But lol, I also know there are quite a few people that dont notice anything and actually that scares me more then being "clockable". I just want to look good because it gives me the feeling I can beat the world as a TS. People dont care what you are, if you look good they are ok with it.
    But when you dont pass and look bad, you can be in trouble... high school all over again.

Last edited by Birgitta; 04-22-2011 at 08:52 PM.