Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rude Gurl Professional Poster Yvonne183's Avatar

Default Re: Being a TS and self worth

Quote Originally Posted by Brandi Boots View Post
    As I tend not to fit the normal role of a Tgurl, I was very worried in the beginning how I would be accepted. I decided that I was going to be who I am and screw the reactions. I dressed how I wanted and went where I wanted, and you know what? In the end I have a great group of friends who accept me with all my quirkiness. Many guys are not looking for a strong gurl like me and thats just fine. I dont want to have to deal with their insecurities anyway! The truth is, lots of guys are attracted to women who radiate strong personalities, and those are the ones I want to know anyway.

The moral here is no matter what you look like or act like, FUCK the people who cant deal with us gurls. Its their loss for never getting to know us. There are tons of other people who will be grateful to get to know a special gurl. You just have to be willing to look for them.

Like Liberty said; "Steel"
    Bravo,, well said, anyways not fitting in can be cool.

xoxoxoxo

Quote Originally Posted by Birgitta View Post
    Says someone who thinks middle aged ts girls should not transition because they make life of other trannies difficult.

No, that's not what I said. I said middle aged TVs, which are not TS. TVs, especially those who are older, do not have gender dysphoria and tend not to be as happy after hormonal or surgical therapy.

If an older TS finds the strength and circumstances to finally transition, more power to them.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    I would steer clear of ancient texts of ignorant and misogynistic morality. There are also plenty of biblical passages that could be used to condemn her.
    If it is truth, then it is truth. I believe it. I also believe that Bible passages which promote love, understanding, and non-judgment of others, are the most important principles in the book to live by. I have found greater peace by doing so. The fact that it was written thousand of years ago, and is still true today is significant.

So are you saying that we should judge people only by their appearances, and not look at the quality of thier behavior? I think Birgitta was saying differently. How would you feel about two t-girls, with one being more beautiful physically, but she financed her transistion through stolen credit cards, vs a plainer one, who had a legitimate job, and was saving for surgeries?

Hi phobun, sorry, then i misunderstood.
    But actually many ts in the west were pretty normal functioning straight guys and are bi or lesbians post op. I actually do not understand them at all but am compared to them. But then again, i dont identify with most ts. I find that really strange , makes u wonder.....

Quote Originally Posted by Birgitta View Post
    Hi phobun, sorry, then i misunderstood.
    But actually many ts in the west were pretty normal functioning straight guys and are bi or lesbians post op. I actually do not understand them at all but am compared to them. But then again, i dont identify with most ts. I find that really strange , makes u wonder.....

And I have learned that "normal" straight guys that transition often succeed more in their transition because they are "their own woman" and never had the lifelong experience of being too feminine and different to be accepted as a guy.
    So they have stronger ego's too.